The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Got extorted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Even report police also too late already. You are famous somewhere on the internet forever. I rather get caught fucking a real woman than jerking off to the screen.
Guys are always on the losing end when such things happen. If it happen to a gals, she is always a victim. Too bad being a guy
Old 08-06-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Absolutely. Till now, am still kicking myself over it. Like wtf? Someone sexperienced like me, falling for this shit after avoiding those messages like plague in the past... Long story short, I did block the person, wanting to ignore, but the person came back with different Tele accounts to DM me.

A moment of stupidity.
I understand that feeing bro. I am also very careful of those credit card scam using fake website.

But really dunno why, that particular day, I just click on the link and key in my credit card numbers..... 2 hrs later. I realised what I had done and called the bank to stop any transaction and cancelled the card.

Till now, I still dunno why I click that link....
Old 08-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ignore and block. The more you reply to them, the more they know they can threaten you. They just want money so if they can't get you they will move on to the next victim.
Old 08-06-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Guys are always on the losing end when such things happen. If it happen to a gals, she is always a victim. Too bad being a guy
It’s equally humiliating for a gal. But it doesn’t matter if you don’t intend to become a well known person. Any random person who sees it will treat you like another random person.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Change your contact details. Don’t let them get in touch with you. Block them and move on. You already paid your dues. And your case wasn’t lost effort for them. They will be busy hunting for their next target.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
It’s equally humiliating for a gal. But it doesn’t matter if you don’t intend to become a well known person. Any random person who sees it will treat you like another random person.
Yes, humiliating for both. But most will see the gal as a victim and the guy deserves it. We know it is normal to be a horny guy but all will point finger and the guy. Too bad that’s how the society works.
Old 09-06-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xewax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ignore and block.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

The video will eventually be a free for all, whether or not you accede to their demands
Old 09-06-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I have averted video calls of sexual nature in the past, many of them in the past, girls with pretty lewd photos following me on social media platform, then asking to video call while masturbating.

Yesterday, in a moment of folly, within 30 minutes, lost 1.5k after falling victim to one such case. I have already lodged a police report, for fear that the person might come back for more despite telling and showing me deletion from computer, recycle bin, mobile phone folders as we all know there are recovery softwares available. Had given in after the person threatened to DM my friends on social media platform to spread. Didn't want to take the chance so caved in to his demands.

Would like to check with fellow bros, anyone encountered this before? What to do if this person comes back again?
How can they DM your friends on social media if your settings are private?
Old 09-06-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8157 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Another interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 09-06-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

just ignore those Fxxker....

once u pay the bill, them will be leech, sucking on you
but u kept ignore it, them will find another prey

like Bro dieth1234 said,
u r guys, nothing to lose tho
nobody is interested on guys....
Old 09-06-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for commenting bros.

True enough, fker came back, cooked up some cock story how it wasn't him who get the money yesterday and tried to get more. I just blocked even though he screenshot DM one of my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach51001 View Post
just ignore those Fxxker....

once u pay the bill, them will be leech, sucking on you
but u kept ignore it, them will find another prey

like Bro dieth1234 said,
u r guys, nothing to lose tho
nobody is interested on guys....
Old 09-06-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Should you be interested in saving the money or the face now?

There is no way to save the latter.
Save the money and save the troubles.
With no money to extort, scammers won't work on your case.
HAHAHA.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank you all for commenting bros.

True enough, fker came back, cooked up some cock story how it wasn't him who get the money yesterday and tried to get more. I just blocked even though he screenshot DM one of my friends.
Why don't u make some excuse that you can only give him cash. Show him a picture of the cash. Make some excuse that your bank block your account because of suspected fraud activities. And offer to arrange a physical meeting to give him the money. Have a few of your friends standby at the meeting. Jump him when he shows up to collect the money and beat the shit out of him. Get his handphone and credit cards and cash and recoup your losses. Guarantee u he will not file police complaint. That's how we did it in the old days.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Why don't u make some excuse that you can only give him cash. Show him a picture of the cash. Make some excuse that your bank block your account because of suspected fraud activities. And offer to arrange a physical meeting to give him the money. Have a few of your friends standby at the meeting. Jump him when he shows up to collect the money and beat the shit out of him. Get his handphone and credit cards and cash and recoup your losses. Guarantee u he will not file police complaint. That's how we did it in the old days.
All these scammer operate from overseas... Best solution ignore them and move on, nobody will be jnterest in your kkj la bro...u are not Jackson Wong leh..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1