The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
For many years I think this is the worst ever transfer window I ever seen as a utd fan…

No main striker sign till now… and they wan to sign this rasmus hojlund for 70 million for a striker who score 10 goals in 36 appearances in seria A? Are they kidding me?

With mount and this goal keeper,I doubt we can even challenge for the title…. Hope I’m proven wrong by the end of next season

And lastly EPL is gonna start in less than 1 month and we still haven’t sort out the owner issue… seriously fuck the glazers man

Man city to win the league title again next season damn
Don't worry, they hv already got 2 new players but they still need another 2 more at least esp a striker...they will be signing a new striker but they will hv to overpay for him...it will be better than Sancho n Antony ...as for the glazers heard they hv increased the recruitment budget for ETH...yes, super computers r again predicting that Citeh will win the EPL title again this year

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The Onana deal is dragging on. Various 'sources' have quoted it as being done - even ESPN - but no official announcement and he is not in the squad travelling to Edinburgh.

The surprise inclusion is Jonny Evans - he had been training with Utd after leaving Leicester and apparently impressed ten Hag enough to sign a 'short term deal' to allow him to join the squad to face Lyon tonight.

On the centre forward front, rumours are that attention is switching to Kolo Muani, with Hojlund's price deemed too expensive (no argument there).
Don't worry, they hv got Onana...will be undergoing medical ...as for striker looks more n more to be Hojlund that will be joining them

Old 19-07-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Friendly vs O Lyon tonight 9pm. From Edinburgh.

This should be the last friendly with "normal" timing.
They won 1-0 goal scored by DVDB who is supposed to be otw out of the club

Old 19-07-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think it's yet another message by the gaffer to tell Maguire 'the exit door is that way', since playing Shaw at centreback wasn't enough.
Yes, but he doesn't seem to get the message

Old 20-07-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Another good run out for mostly second string and youngsters. Looked menacing in the first 10 mins or so, with great chances created out of good play, but as usual no end-product. Lyon came back into the match thereafter.

Van de Beek's goal was a beauty, as was the cross by youngster Dan Gore.

Meanwhile, Kai Havertz in the MLS challenge...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-07-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
But McDisaster still acting cool leh....he is unfazed by all the negative talk abt him n wants to stay on to fight for his place in the squad...ETH still unable to get rid of him much as he wanted...this guy is tough to deal with...ETH is learning this now ..pah see buay chow....
maguire is trying to think glass half full, but being stripped of captaincy, and the potential perm signing of evans is almost condemnation liao. think its best for him to sign for another club before ETH banishes him to train with the reserves

Quote:
Another good run out for mostly second string and youngsters. Looked menacing in the first 10 mins or so, with great chances created out of good play, but as usual no end-product. Lyon came back into the match thereafter.

Van de Beek's goal was a beauty, as was the cross by youngster Dan Gore.
hannibal played well with his high energy pressing and runs. but the current squad is well stocked with midfielders, he can benefit from a loan move to a championship club for one more season, and then a 1st team backup next season onwards

gore really impressed, he was everywhere in the 2nd half, he can go out on loan first, then understudy/backup MM by the time eriksen retires

good to see VDB back in action, but he faces alot of competition for a midfield spot, glhf to him

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 21-07-2023 at 12:19 AM. Reason: edit
Old 21-07-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/w...mber-revealed/

Andre Onana will wear the 24 squad number as it is the one he has worn during his club career so far at Ajax and at Inter Milan.

This also allows him to create his own path at Manchester United, evading comparisons with former numbers ones.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-07-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Won the friendly against Arsenal, but I think the scoreline flattered us.

Ramsdale really should have saved Bruno's shot, while Sancho's goal was gifted by Gabriel's miskick. Nothing Ramsdale could have done about Sancho's shot though - very nice strike. And his pace surprised me.

Arsenal also missed a host of good chances. A draw would have been a fair result.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-07-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Kobbie Mainoo gives another solid and assured display and I can't believe he is only 18!

He had Declan Rice eating porridge!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-07-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kobbie Mainoo gives another solid and assured display and I can't believe he is only 18!

Yeah Kobbie nearly won the MOTM on the club website. Lost out by a hair to Captain Bruno. He really must understudy Casemiro man...

Funniest headline from the press:

"Arsenal bought Rice and Timber but Mainoo is cooking"

Old 25-07-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah Kobbie nearly won the MOTM on the club website. Lost out by a hair to Captain Bruno. He really must understudy Casemiro man...

Funniest headline from the press:

"Arsenal bought Rice and Timber but Mainoo is cooking"
mainoo plays really deep ala carrick/pirlo, could this season be his breakout season?

ETH gotta convince him to commit to man u like he did with garnacho

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 26-07-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Won the friendly against Arsenal, but I think the scoreline flattered us.

Ramsdale really should have saved Bruno's shot, while Sancho's goal was gifted by Gabriel's miskick. Nothing Ramsdale could have done about Sancho's shot though - very nice strike. And his pace surprised me.

Arsenal also missed a host of good chances. A draw would have been a fair result.
Yah, it shd hv been a draw as all the gunners' big boys were playing...esp their new wonder boy Declan Rice...pathetic, how can they not even score 1 goal at least??...but that's good for MU's confidence to win when they next play them for real...it's good to see finally Sancho scored that fantastic goal after being frantically chased by 2 of the Gooner's defenders trying to stop him from scoring the goal

Last edited by Rickey; 26-07-2023 at 04:23 PM.
Old 26-07-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

This morning their kids' team were thrashed by Wrexham big boys 3-1 ...with so much talk abt so many good young players they hv in that team, they could only score 1 by Jurado..
Wrexham just bully n hamtam them since there is no Fernandez or Rashford in the team playing ...heard Hannibal was their best player on the pitch this morning doing everything right but just not scoring only

Next is their match against Real Madrid tomorrow morning 8.30 am....this one shd be more interesting with more of the senior team members playing

Last edited by Rickey; 26-07-2023 at 04:21 PM.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
This morning their kids' team were thrashed by Wrexham big boys 3-1
So now we know our kids are not even League 2 standard. Good wake up call.

Their play this morning reminded me of Solskjaer's United. Some good play, keep probing but no end-product in the final third.

Anyway, they were already at a disadvantage physically, boys vs men. Deadpool's men too

Old 27-07-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Next is their match against Real Madrid tomorrow morning 8.30 am....this one shd be more interesting with more of the senior team members playing
Half time kenna 1 goal liao...scored by Bellingham in the 13th minute ...onana or not ...n a bad injury to Mainoo within 5 mins of the start ...they seem to be having their usual off days n don't show any hunger to score goals...in fact they were chasing shadows, can't intercept n always got robbed of the ball when they got it by RM players

Last edited by Rickey; 27-07-2023 at 01:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1