The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Updating from my last week Wed to Sun trip.

No need to fill in the arrival card, custom officer did not check my vaccination cert. Taxi service to hotel 3 pax B$250 4 pax B$300 and ST is B$1500. My friend got quoted B$3k for ST from one of the massage shop gal.

As I lazy to find gals outside so get the hotel bellboy to arrange for me.

First night got a SYT from insan for ST. Services CBJ, no french but nice body, very tight and good attitude.

Second night no action as tired from long journey to another province for prayer.

Third night same bellboy arrange another gal from another stable. This one slightly older, slutty with real C cup, after warm up can french, finger. Down side is CBJ and she got a scar on her stomach.

Last afternoon there ask the bellboy to get the same gal I had on day one. This time round I only her 3rd customer of the day she still fresh and not tired. Still same service but she more open, playful and willing to let me ram her deeper and longer in doggie.

Lee garden area not many people on weekdays but fully pack on Fri and Sat night. There's many more foot massage shop then per-covid in the area
Old 12-10-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Updating from my last week Wed to Sun trip.

No need to fill in the arrival card, custom officer did not check my vaccination cert. Taxi service to hotel 3 pax B$250 4 pax B$300 and ST is B$1500. My friend got quoted B$3k for ST from one of the massage shop gal.

As I lazy to find gals outside so get the hotel bellboy to arrange for me.

First night got a SYT from insan for ST. Services CBJ, no french but nice body, very tight and good attitude.

Second night no action as tired from long journey to another province for prayer.

Third night same bellboy arrange another gal from another stable. This one slightly older, slutty with real C cup, after warm up can french, finger. Down side is CBJ and she got a scar on her stomach.

Last afternoon there ask the bellboy to get the same gal I had on day one. This time round I only her 3rd customer of the day she still fresh and not tired. Still same service but she more open, playful and willing to let me ram her deeper and longer in doggie.

Lee garden area not many people on weekdays but fully pack on Fri and Sat night. There's many more foot massage shop then per-covid in the area
Hi bro, mind sharing which hotel you stay? Am going over in mid Nov.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Doggysex69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not much info.
Old 13-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InNeedOfSex View Post
Hi bro, mind sharing which hotel you stay? Am going over in mid Nov.
I stay Mayflower Grande Hotel Hatyai, just for info all hotel bellboy got lobang for FLs contact.
Old 13-10-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I stay Mayflower Grande Hotel Hatyai, just for info all hotel bellboy got lobang for FLs contact.
Well noted bro. Thanks for your reply.
Old 13-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well noted bro. Thanks for your reply.
Enjoy, upped you 22.
Old 13-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Enjoy, upped you 22.
Thx bro, although points are useless here but well... appreciated.

I did try to up your points using mobile phone. Seems to have some issue, got stuck at comments there. Plz let me know if you got it. Thanks 😊

Lastly will upload my 'adventure' after my visit. Going solo there to recce after Covid.
Old 14-10-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lastly will upload my 'adventure' after my visit. Going solo there to recce after Covid.
Waiting for your adventure report.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Just returned from this wonderful place and wanna share some info with all the bros here.

Hotel: Grand pink

Shopping: this hotel is at the heart of city with many shops selling all sort of things .The are also night market stalls around.

Food:  They have Thai  , Chinese and Muslim food and also  shark fin and bird nest soup at reasonable prices.

Massage spas: if you enjoy clean body  massage , foot massage,  facial treatments or haircuts you are at the right place. The shops are all around.

Drinking joints: its walking distance to 3 popular pubs namely Lion bar, Post lasic pub and the Moon.  Sometimes there are FLs hanging around inside and if you are lucky they might approach you. In fact there is a ktv joint right at the hotel lobby .

WLs: if you're looking for some action sad to say many soapy joints have closed down due to 2 years of covid . This hotel used to boast one on the 2nd floor but now closed.  I visited the 2 famous streets that  house more than 25 Wls but most are old and all cmi. Your best bet to meet some nice syts is through the hotel bell boys which I did. In my 4 nites they brought at least 4 to 5 for 3 of us to choose. The age from 20 to 25 and most are young and pretty with tight pussy. They can beat most of the WLs in GL in terms of look hands down.

Transport is very convenient with lots of tuk tuk around so no need to worry about going out for drinks or looking for WLs.

Hope all brothers who had travelled there continue to share their experiences here.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just returned from this wonderful place and wanna share some info with all the bros here.

Shopping: this hotel is at the heart of city with many shops selling all sort of things .The are also night market stalls around.

Food:  They have Thai  , Chinese and Muslim food and also  shark fin and bird nest soup at reasonable prices.

Massage spas: if you enjoy clean body  massage , foot massage,  facial treatments or haircuts you are at the right place. The shops are all around.

Drinking joints: its walking distance to 3 popular pubs namely Lion bar, Post lasic pub and the Moon.  Sometimes there are FLs hanging around inside and if you are lucky they might approach you. In fact there is a ktv joint right at the hotel lobby .

WLs: if you're looking for some action sad to say many soapy joints have closed down due to 2 years of covid . This hotel used to boast one on the 2nd floor but now closed.  I visited the 2 famous streets that  house more than 25 Wls but most are old and all cmi. Your best bet to meet some nice syts is through the hotel bell boys which I did. In my 4 nites they brought at least 4 to 5 for 3 of us to choose. The age from 20 to 25 and most are young and pretty with tight pussy. They can beat most of the WLs in GL in terms of look hands down.

Transport is very convenient with lots of tuk tuk around so no need to worry about going out for drinks or looking for WLs.

Hope all brothers who had travelled there continue to share their experiences here.
Nice sharing bro, thanks for your info. Am going over solo in mid Nov.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jondoe4466 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice report. Whats the damage for the girls recommended by bellboy for LT/ST?
Old 15-10-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe4466 View Post
Nice report. Whats the damage for the girls recommended by bellboy for LT/ST?
For ST its bt1500 about $60 I usually tip the syt bt100 after the deed which is about 30 minutes. For LT which is 2 shots its bt3000 . Can even have 3p the okt who fetched them there said. So wasted and regretted as I always wanted 3p but was too tired .
Alot of tuk tuk drivers will always want to recommend you but I stuck with the bell boys.
Old 16-10-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Nice adventure report up you +22.

You stay at the new grand pink wing C or the old wing A/B?
Old 16-10-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nice adventure report up you +22.

You stay at the new grand pink wing C or the old wing A/B?
Thanks for the points.
We stayed at Wing C facing the carpark. The rooms here are smaller than wing A and B, it cost $50/nite. Its quieter and not so crowded with families. Btw the receptionist is quite chio..
Wing A and B are more convenient to the shops and nite markets.
Old 16-10-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blademaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LT is over nite?Sorry what is WLs and GL?Outdated d....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1