The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
pizzaboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

may i know wat does oil lady mean?
Old 28-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
IceKopiO is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can recommend ladies that allow fingering their holes?
Old 31-12-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Slowking1111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know what’s the contact no.? For WhatsApp I mean
Old 31-01-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson145 View Post
This hp num can't whatssapp.
Do you have other captain hp or reception contact num. thanks.
Can use Wechat.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Queenie (No. 191)
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Dmg: RM269

While most of the locals at GBW are pre-milf to milf, 191 was a refreshing change. Didn't expect such a young local girl in her mid-twenties. She is indeed very slim and very pretty. Her boobs are enhanced tho, but nicely done and not hard. She was a cleanliness freak and didnt allow my hands to touch the shower walls - dirty she said. And washed me thoroughly.

Her teasing is good and bbbj nicely done, doggying her with a great view of her excellent body, piak piak piak, fired everything away.

Last edited by lovestobonk; 18-02-2023 at 04:30 PM.
Old 18-02-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
jbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Name: Queenie (No. 192)
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Dmg: RM269

While most of the locals at GBW are pre-milf to milf, 192 was a refreshing change. Didn't expect such a young local girl in her mid-twenties. She is indeed very slim and very pretty. Her boobs are enhanced tho, but nicely done and not hard. She was a cleanliness freak and didnt allow my hands to touch the shower walls - dirty she said. And washed me thoroughly.

Her teasing is good and bbbj nicely done, doggying her with a great view of her excellent body, piak piak piak, fired everything away.
Her number should be 191 and she is about 22 years old…the youngest there
Old 18-02-2023, 04:30 PM
Sexplorer for Life

lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbro View Post
Her number should be 191 and she is about 22 years old…the youngest there
Oops. Amended, thanks bro for the correction.
Old 25-02-2023, 12:48 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Went into GBW again, this time on a Friday evening. Despite the long queues it wasnt much of a wait for me, since I had recently registered MDEC to breeze thru auto-gate clearance at JB side.

Had the East Malaysian girl from Sabah. Forgot is 82 or 87, but shorter hair one, with some body art. Very good service too, though not as comprehensive as #61 , but nevertheless a good bonk. She doesnt speak Chinese so had to converse in English.
Old 07-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
Jasontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro over here currently blue wave got any local girl will full AR service?? Do have let me know.. saw the Thread that no:61 look like not bad.. if any better pleases share with me ..

thank bro
Old 08-03-2023, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontan View Post
Hi bro over here currently blue wave got any local girl will full AR service?? Do have let me know.. saw the Thread that no:61 look like not bad.. if any better pleases share with me ..

thank bro
GBW is all local ladies..... they do not have any foreigners. Sabah is also local as it is part of Malaysia.
Can get Ice (#66) to service you if AR is what you want. She'll tongue fuck your asshole deep deep and if you want more.... she can finger fuck your asshole too.
Dun expect syt..... she is MILF but very fit and toned as she works out every day. One of those rare ladies with six pack abs and muscular body.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:23 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
GBW is all local ladies..... they do not have any foreigners. Sabah is also local as it is part of Malaysia.
Can get Ice (#66) to service you if AR is what you want. She'll tongue fuck your asshole deep deep and if you want more.... she can finger fuck your asshole too.
Dun expect syt..... she is MILF but very fit and toned as she works out every day. One of those rare ladies with six pack abs and muscular body.
Yup she told me she used to do alot of fishing. Very lean fit indeed. Actually she milf but she don't look old leh. I thought late 30s..
Old 08-03-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro can share if ice (66) has enhanced boobs? Love those gym fit bodies any others to reco? Cheers! Switching over from VIP and HV..
Old 10-03-2023, 03:34 AM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any bro can share if ice (66) has enhanced boobs? Love those gym fit bodies any others to reco? Cheers! Switching over from VIP and HV..

Yes.... man made.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

I just saw blue wave opens till 12am only? Any bros can confirm that
Old 10-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
I just saw blue wave opens till 12am only? Any bros can confirm that
Should be 11pm..... since they open early at 11am. Better not to go too late as few ladies remaining during that time. The angpais will go off after hitting their minimum quota or @ 6pm .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1