The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dsadez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
I saw this soapland guide cafe website specially for foreigners. Apparently they will introduce foreigners to the higher class soaplands in Yoshiwara. For example, if a gaijin ownself go to soapland, they might be denied entry or only able to choose 1-2 ladies but this service claim to be able to bridge that as they partner with multiple soaplands. The service includes free transport to their cafe to choose the girl/soapland, and to nearest JR after the two-hour service.

The price was 95k yen for 2-hour (160min).

Any bros tried before in Tokyo?
Ii read before someone shared he can speak jap and is regular so had transport provided (I remember the mention of free ride to nearest JR after the service) and also got some kind of loyalty points that can get you discounts after certain number of visits but no mention of this service guide cafe. Maybe it's a middle man marked up service to get what the regulars can easily access.

I tried Yoshiwara entry level in 2018, not too satisfied. I remember when walking out of the area I saw a hot lady enter another building there. Keen to seek out that kind the next time I'm there.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kenbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
I saw this soapland guide cafe website specially for foreigners. Apparently they will introduce foreigners to the higher class soaplands in Yoshiwara. For example, if a gaijin ownself go to soapland, they might be denied entry or only able to choose 1-2 ladies but this service claim to be able to bridge that as they partner with multiple soaplands. The service includes free transport to their cafe to choose the girl/soapland, and to nearest JR after the two-hour service.

The price was 95k yen for 2-hour (160min).

Any bros tried before in Tokyo?
Bro, can you PM me the website please? Am interested. Thank you !
Old 02-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsadez View Post
Ii read before someone shared he can speak jap and is regular so had transport provided (I remember the mention of free ride to nearest JR after the service) and also got some kind of loyalty points that can get you discounts after certain number of visits but no mention of this service guide cafe. Maybe it's a middle man marked up service to get what the regulars can easily access.

I tried Yoshiwara entry level in 2018, not too satisfied. I remember when walking out of the area I saw a hot lady enter another building there. Keen to seek out that kind the next time I'm there.

Yeah. Entry level soapland quite barebones haha. I think that by going to Japan you're already spending quite a bit so might as well go for the better class soaplands to get a feel of the real omotenashi
Old 02-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
stham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
After many hiccups, finally landed in Japan and made an appointment with the OKT bro @Chewbacadew recommended.

Remi-san, 22-23 years old, $100k JPY

When I met Remi-san at the lobby, I was immediately captivated by her beauty. She is definitely a head-tuner. I whipped out my translator app and we began introducing each other as we make our way to my room.

Remi-san is a nurse by day and do this part-time to earn extras. She is gentle, typical Japanese demure lady whom you wished you're dating.

In the room, the mask came off and my she is really beautiful; better than I'd expected. She politely asked if she can take a shower. I motion her to proceed while I waited for her by the sofa.

Moments later, she came out wrapped in a towel and made her way to me. She sat on my lap and buried herself in my arms. She looked at me longingly and we started to kiss passionately. Then she start to make her way down slowly and passionately - neck, nipple, abdominal.. then she knelt and gave me the best BBBJ ever.

Deeply aroused, I lifted her up, took off the towel and carried her to the bed. Her body was amazing. Young, tight, perfectly shaped, firm but soft C-cup and her abdominal is flat - like those you see in gym and yoga. Perfect.

The rest was just absolutely heaven as we both competed to please each other. From missionary, to lotus, to 69, to doggie (oh mine, that view) and then to finish off in missionary again.

We laid on the bed absolutely exhausted. She wanted to stay but she has to work tomorrow morning and had to leave reluctantly. She got up, shower but before she leave, we hugged and kiss for another good 15 minutes or so.

Remi-san is perfect. I ranked her 2nd amongst the Japanese girls I've met. A little more expensive than THC and JKStyle but it's not a hit or miss. It's 100% guaranteed sextisfaction.

Thanks to bro Chewbacadew for the contact.

Bro, can share your contact? Thanks!
Old 10-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Read that Spa Kadoebi and Don Juan accepts foreigners. Are any of the Tokyo regulars able to confirm that? I can’t speak the language at all.

Seems from some of the comments here that soaplands are overrated. Would the Tokyo regulars here recommend a visit to THC over soapland?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Old 11-02-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is it just me or is Japan a pretty crap place to cheong? Too many restrictions, not foreigner friendly, poor value for money…
Old 12-02-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Read that Spa Kadoebi and Don Juan accepts foreigners. Are any of the Tokyo regulars able to confirm that? I can’t speak the language at all.

Seems from some of the comments here that soaplands are overrated. Would the Tokyo regulars here recommend a visit to THC over soapland?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
If you can't speak Japanese at all, then don't bother trying to sneak into a soapland. Even the foreigner friendly ones are only foreigner friendly if you speak at least basic Japanese. They want to make sure you understand the rules and won't do stupid shit inside to their girls.

In this case, I recommend either THC or one of the affiliated soaplands under THC if you want FS.
Old 13-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

I'm looking to try some fun by myself in Japan so I intend to stay in Kabukicho area and maybe visit THC or get deliheru outcall like Paradise that services foreigners for easier access. However I checked using my alt hotel booking account with some hotels in the area, it seems that many can't accept to bring a guest to the room despite being in the red light area.

Which hotels have you tried that allows bringing in deliheru outcall girls?

Do you try your luck, will they notice and call you or just bring your outcall girl to the love hotels?

I see there are a lot of love hotels around there, is it easy to find a love hotel with ready vacancy? Need to bring passport to check-in?

Last edited by lonelyfish; 13-02-2023 at 07:35 PM.
Old 14-02-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DarrenKhoo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a hidden gem delivery health that accepts foreigners as they are apparently very popular with Brits.

Girls look okay but service was top notch with many extra services and scenerios.

The girls will ask what roleplay you want - e.g. your virgin sister want to try out masterbation, you are a swimming coach and she is your student. There is also one fun scenerio where she wears a vibrator and you can bring her around before the hotel, so she will struggle and tremble in the stores when she walks with you. In that scenario she becomes so soaking wet once she reach the hotel she begs you to rape her.

Really fun place and I went back 4 times trying different scenerios. Any bros interested feel free to PM me and I can share the place
Old 14-02-2023, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DarrenKhoo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girls accept foreigners and communicate with Google translate
Old 15-02-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I'm looking to try some fun by myself in Japan so I intend to stay in Kabukicho area and maybe visit THC or get deliheru outcall like Paradise that services foreigners for easier access. However I checked using my alt hotel booking account with some hotels in the area, it seems that many can't accept to bring a guest to the room despite being in the red light area.

Which hotels have you tried that allows bringing in deliheru outcall girls?

Do you try your luck, will they notice and call you or just bring your outcall girl to the love hotels?

I see there are a lot of love hotels around there, is it easy to find a love hotel with ready vacancy? Need to bring passport to check-in?
Unless the hotel is super budget type then most hotel brands r ok with the outcall deriheru girls so long as u book Double Occupancy. If wanna be supersafe then book the more upmarket brands like Celestine, Prince or int’l chains. Of cuz, assuming u & one outcall girl lah. If u share room w/ another bro plus order one or two girls then may hv problem. Needless to say, don’t go & ask the front desk directly abt deriheru girls, they sure mark u & give u the safe, corporate answer. Be discreet & don’t make a scene.

Love hotel no need passport. Problem is some of the cheaper ones r automated so need some japanese to use the machine properly. Pasha & Bali An brands easier for non-Japs.

If u r Indian or similar dark skinned Asian then sorry, THC may be yr best option. One THC girl told me tat most of her clients r Indian or Ang Moh.

But if u r Chinese, Korean or East-Asian looking then got a lot more better options than THC like JK Style or Gingira. JK Style is one of the industry giants so got a lot more girls. But must be more patient in waiting for english speaking booker & entertain questions like where r u from, etc. Also not all the girls r available to non-Japanese speaking foreigners. Basically more rules to ensure that we r not barbarians but better girls at a lower price.

For more info, chk out the city heaven & tokyo adult guide sites. There’s a famous SG bro called Ah Toh, his reports r legendary, even fucks AV actresses at tokyo soaplands. So there r many better options than THC, even for foreigners. My advice is use THC as a backup if yr initial plans don’t work out but if u do the research beforehand then probably don’t need to use that backup.
Old 15-02-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Unless the hotel is super budget type then most hotel brands r ok with the outcall deriheru girls so long as u book Double Occupancy. If wanna be supersafe then book the more upmarket brands like Celestine, Prince or int’l chains. Of cuz, assuming u & one outcall girl lah. If u share room w/ another bro plus order one or two girls then may hv problem. Needless to say, don’t go & ask the front desk directly abt deriheru girls, they sure mark u & give u the safe, corporate answer. Be discreet & don’t make a scene.

Love hotel no need passport. Problem is some of the cheaper ones r automated so need some japanese to use the machine properly. Pasha & Bali An brands easier for non-Japs.

If u r Indian or similar dark skinned Asian then sorry, THC may be yr best option. One THC girl told me tat most of her clients r Indian or Ang Moh.

But if u r Chinese, Korean or East-Asian looking then got a lot more better options than THC like JK Style or Gingira. JK Style is one of the industry giants so got a lot more girls. But must be more patient in waiting for english speaking booker & entertain questions like where r u from, etc. Also not all the girls r available to non-Japanese speaking foreigners. Basically more rules to ensure that we r not barbarians but better girls at a lower price.

For more info, chk out the city heaven & tokyo adult guide sites. There’s a famous SG bro called Ah Toh, his reports r legendary, even fucks AV actresses at tokyo soaplands. So there r many better options than THC, even for foreigners. My advice is use THC as a backup if yr initial plans don’t work out but if u do the research beforehand then probably don’t need to use that backup.
Thank you for recommendation. So, I assume I will book room for 2 and check-in myself. My target hotels are like Apa, E Hotel, Amanek, etc, those 3-star hotels. I plan to order the girl to the room, head down and try to pick them up discreetly. Otherwise just head to a nearby love hotel. I can read Japanese, so I guess using the machine should be fine, besides also can have the girl with me to help operate it.

I'm SG Chinese, though I could read, conversation is a problem for me, so I guess my selection will become less. If they just want me to read and understand the rules, I could manage it.

I've looked at City Heaven, TAG and TEG and plan to book from some of the shops with girls serving foreigners. I don't need an AV actress quality girl, just want to have a go at their XMMs. I guess THC can be as easy way out if I found it difficult that's why staying Kabukicho area.
Old 16-02-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sbtp7896as deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
... My target hotels are like APA, E Hotel, Amanek, etc, those 3-star hotels. I plan to order the girl to the room, head down and try to pick them up discreetly. Otherwise just head to a nearby love hotel...
I suggest just using a love hotel. The walls in those 3-star hotels like APA are too thin to cover up the sounds of what you'd like to do.
Old 17-02-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
samtangchenling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Barubora is good
Old 17-02-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thank you for recommendation. So, I assume I will book room for 2 and check-in myself. My target hotels are like Apa, E Hotel, Amanek, etc, those 3-star hotels. I plan to order the girl to the room, head down and try to pick them up discreetly. Otherwise just head to a nearby love hotel. I can read Japanese, so I guess using the machine should be fine, besides also can have the girl with me to help operate it.

I'm SG Chinese, though I could read, conversation is a problem for me, so I guess my selection will become less. If they just want me to read and understand the rules, I could manage it.

I've looked at City Heaven, TAG and TEG and plan to book from some of the shops with girls serving foreigners. I don't need an AV actress quality girl, just want to have a go at their XMMs. I guess THC can be as easy way out if I found it difficult that's why staying Kabukicho area.
Never tried those hotel brands althou APA’s notorious for tiny rooms that can barely fit 2 people. Sometimes hotel room can also affect girl’s performance. Alternatively, can book single occupancy room in nicer area w/ good train connections like Ueno or Shinagawa then use the cost savings towards a love hotel at kabukicho.

JK Style website got list of recommended love hotels. Can book 4-6 hours block then call them for delivery. No transport fee for nearby love hotels. First time booking with the more Japanese oriented deriheru always a bit difficult but once they know u to be safe & reliable, more choices will become available.

If u headed to the soaplands, just pretend u goin office lah & look like a reliable SG Chinese salaryman - this will improve yr chances by a lot at the Yoshiwara Soaplands. Cannot hide the fact that we r foreigners but foreigners also got types & different levels of acceptability.

Tokyo Adult Guide got comprehensive guide to the foreigner friendly Soaplands but if u come across as reliable & polite SG Chinese then even the more exclusive Soaplands r possible. Go during weekday off peak hours abt 3pm and ask politely, at worst they just say no lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1