The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
xixilili168 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: KSL hotel & resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamgogo View Post
My first experience on VigRED and vibrator . Newbie
I get all from KSL condom shop . I am their first customer yesterday . I reached there 10am (just open) .
I just told him what result i want . Something can let me play long long time and something to stimulate her before sex .
He recommended me few things . I choose VigRED , vibrator , pattern condom , silicone extension condom and silicone base lubricant .
Yesterday i booked a homestay . Called my new GF (She is a tradition girl , never try sex toy before) .
I well prepared . I took VigRED (1 hour b4) and spray delay spray (30 mins before) .
We start with standard procedure , touching and licking . When she start hot . I continue with vibrator .
Initially she seem not happy with it (may be to her , vibrator only for bitch) . I start with slow vibration .....and slowly increase ....
She seem very enjoy initially ....but when increase vibration , she seem reach orgasm . Her body react differently . start pushing her pussy toward vibrator . She moans damn loud . Er,er,er,er,er......er.er.er.er..........
My penis damn hard and long (VigRED effect) . totally different from normal .
I cannot stand and direct bonk her . So much water leaking from pussy .
The combination of VigRED and delay spray really amazing , i chor her more than 30 mins but my penis still damn hard and no feeling want to surrender .
She reach orgasm again , again and again . dun know how many rounds .
And finally she cannot stand and surrender . Request to continue with HJ .
When she hold my penis , she seem very surprise . She ask why my penis so hard and long . I just smiled and said may be stimulated by her horny moans .
After ejaculation , she seem surprise with my performance . First time showed her happiness (after sex) . I think she never experience so much pleasure .
Just bought all the above from KSL condom shop . Want to let her experience multiple orgasm until level crazy . Begging me to fuck her
Old 23-12-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Bro can share HV details and location via pm? TIA
Old 28-12-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tom88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

3 more days to 2023 . Enjoy bros .
Old 29-12-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
specsbored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this pink and honey located? Dun mind can share share? Thank you!
Old 31-12-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
polytan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamgogo View Post
My first experience on VigRED and vibrator . Newbie
I get all from KSL condom shop . I am their first customer yesterday . I reached there 10am (just open) .
I just told him what result i want . Something can let me play long long time and something to stimulate her before sex .
He recommended me few things . I choose VigRED , vibrator , pattern condom , silicone extension condom and silicone base lubricant .
Yesterday i booked a homestay . Called my new GF (She is a tradition girl , never try sex toy before) .
I well prepared . I took VigRED (1 hour b4) and spray delay spray (30 mins before) .
We start with standard procedure , touching and licking . When she start hot . I continue with vibrator .
Initially she seem not happy with it (may be to her , vibrator only for bitch) . I start with slow vibration .....and slowly increase ....
She seem very enjoy initially ....but when increase vibration , she seem reach orgasm . Her body react differently . start pushing her pussy toward vibrator . She moans damn loud . Er,er,er,er,er......er.er.er.er..........
My penis damn hard and long (VigRED effect) . totally different from normal .
I cannot stand and direct bonk her . So much water leaking from pussy .
The combination of VigRED and delay spray really amazing , i chor her more than 30 mins but my penis still damn hard and no feeling want to surrender .
She reach orgasm again , again and again . dun know how many rounds .
And finally she cannot stand and surrender . Request to continue with HJ .
When she hold my penis , she seem very surprise . She ask why my penis so hard and long . I just smiled and said may be stimulated by her horny moans .
After ejaculation , she seem surprise with my performance . First time showed her happiness (after sex) . I think she never experience so much pleasure .
After reading so many reviews about VigRED .
Finally tried it .
I really surprise with this sex supplement. Really shock me. No joke .
I use together with delay condom (recommended by condom sale guy) .
I bonk until my favourite Viet FL cry .
My penis really hard like steel rod, non stop in out action not less than 30 mins .
She change from fake soft moans to moans , from moans to scream . From scream to cry .
Finally she cannot stand because her leg cramp . She requested continue with handjob . She said orgasm too many rounds . Leg also cramp
After exercise , she said she really surprise with my superman performance . First time she experience sex pleasure untsky level . Cannot control her voice and scream and cry
My best ever sex experience in my life . No joke . Must try .
Old 31-12-2022, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

guys, got lobang for pills or things that can make a girl feel hot and horny?

Old 16-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Ctsong is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hygeeltd View Post
PM share contact?
can please share contact
Old 16-01-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Ctsong is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by chonghm View Post
Thanks for sharing ctc.
My latest FM
Name - ICE
Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10 ( big boobs, maybe D cups,pink nipple,cannot touch nipple one,for big boobs lover is good choice )
Bbbj - 8/10
Catbath - 9/10 (non stop action, high)
Fj - 7/10 (doing fast job)
GFE - 6/10
Damage - RM180
Bro can please share contact
Old 18-01-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...e-that-its-not

Be careful. Cctv found inside massage room. Ksl
Old 19-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firestone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have been driving around still can not find pink pls share
Old 20-01-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
Have been driving around still can not find pink pls share
Tats the problem. Park your car and walk!
Old 20-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firestone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
Shop behind KSL city Mall
So the rose is outside ksl and pink in inside ksl la. Any kind soul to share or hint. The tread is getting confusing
Old 01-02-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I bought Bliss Spray last year and had used it for a few occasions. It works on me but sometimes takes too long to cum, my dick becomes semi-hard but can still go on. Usually with the spray, I need to pump hard and fast to come.

Bought Vigred Plus last week. Have yet to try. Anyone know if I should take 1 pill 1 hour before or ok to take 1/2 pill for a start? Any advice? Thanks.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
more S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctsong View Post
Bro can please share contact
Please share contact
Old 08-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi! I tested Vigred Plus recently. Worrying about side effects, I decided to take 1/2 pill and drink lots of water just in case. Surprisingly, it works! My partner can see the erection being harder and bigger! Feels good! Effects comes about 1 hour later, feeling starts at the base of the penis. I also can last slightly longer, add another 5-10 minutes. There was even a day where I had 2 sessions 2-3 hours apart. Slight side effect on me, on both occasions where I took the pill, I find it difficult to burp even when I want to. Rest for a short while, drink lots of water and I’m fine. Will take it again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1