The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post

Good Morning. It has been awhile and i have gotten fat! Hope everyone's doing alright.
Welcome back, still looking as sexy as ever

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 31-01-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Good Morning. It has been awhile and i have gotten fat! Hope everyone's doing alright.
Welcome back
Old 02-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nt fat lah, its called bah bah. Like tt then nice.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Wow quite sometime didnt come in as read this threat, welcome back sis. You made my morning horny when see your photo
Old 02-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
NickGrover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bebe you are my most favourite ❤️
Thank you for sharing, looking forward to more ❤️❤️
Old 04-02-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi Bebe,

Show us more leh …

Thanks
Old 05-02-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hu500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

prefer face to boobs
Old 05-02-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
kicnad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hu500 View Post
prefer face to boobs
Totally agree bro. face is my priority too. Im in a dilemma. Got 2 neighbours both quite cute and chio. Bt flat chest also which idm. Ammie - 20+ year old xmm who got cute face and always dress sexily. My gf was shocked when she saw her, she would always say dun anyhow wear ur boxers around la later the neighbour see how.. although we stay side by side for years there was never a real convo as she is shy and im shy too. It is always hi and bye. I also do not see her bring any bf back mayb scared of her parents.. sometimes hear they quarreling.. any advice on this? Jus feel like want to have something with her hmmmmm.

There is also another neighbour bt that one prolly too young. Lets call her Sammie, she looked like a typical secondary school or poly girl but with long and sexy legs. Her mother is also milf. She would smile with shyness whenever we are in the same lift. She would also call me korkor as told by her parents. How shld i start then?
Old 06-02-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Better dont do anything foolish until shes at least 16 unless you want to be accused of grooming...

And since you are neighbours with her...plenty of chance and time to bump into each other..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicnad View Post
Totally agree bro.

There is also another neighbour bt that one prolly too young. Lets call her Sammie, she looked like a typical secondary school or poly girl but with long and sexy legs. Her mother is also milf. She would smile with shyness whenever we are in the same lift. She would also call me korkor as told by her parents. How shld i start then?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Better dont do anything foolish until shes at least 16 unless you want to be accused of grooming...

And since you are neighbours with her...plenty of chance and time to bump into each other..
Yeah man, later kena the rotan !
Old 07-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicnad View Post
You can start by introducing us to her, then we'll show you how it's done. Alternatively, you can trial and error, hopefully you don't get called, "Mummy, this korkor anyhow touched me." and you go in eat gali-peng.

She is someone who lives nearby and close to you, you are close to her family too, and you can have such thoughts of her. Sibei jialet lah you

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 08-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Patchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Damn what a lovely pair!
Old 08-02-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
libra27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Looking good. Not fat. Just nice
Old 12-02-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Cool sunday evening! Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week ahead everyone
Old 12-02-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Cool sunday evening! Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week ahead everyone
So close yet unable to suckle.
May you have a great week ahead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1