The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
The allure of Geylang is amazing. I was actually in the mood these few days.
Thinking about the fair skin and pretty face of Yang Niu, pop by to visit her, spent 2 session of 45 minutes for $300 with her, made my day.

Slow and steady she pampered me with sensual touches and sucking, in the shower room and on the bed. Her tender breasts rubbed against my skin, having her riding on me, and me penetrating her in different positions facing the multiple mirrors. The pace was slow, we have enough time.

The best part was pumping her missionery, with her hair spread out on the bed, and she moan softly with each thrust I entered her. Enjoy
We chit chat as she leaned on my shoulder, while I caress her

As I left the room, next door Wei Wei stereo sound loud moaning can be heard very clearly.
Lmao you keep sharing Yang Niu FR..,

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 03-02-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Does Wei Wei offers DFK? Cheers!
I'll pick Wei Wei if I go to this house again in future cuz I can get DFK from Wei Wei when I visited her. I need a lot of DFK for feels.

Yang Niu doesn't do lip kissing now when I RTF her and it was shuang fei session with her sister. She did give some lip kissing for my 90 min session with her. A pity Lu Lu left, if she give service properly, I find she gives better feel than Yang Niu.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Bro, "a man's food is other's poison" is true when it comes to face. I went to this house many times just to convince myself that yang niu is pretty, but i am still failed till now.
To my eyes she looks a bit too old & the face features are a little masculin.

But i agree with you on her skin. Superb. Simply best in Geylang right now!

Quote:
The allure of Geylang is amazing. I was actually in the mood these few days.
Thinking about the fair skin and pretty face of Yang Niu, pop by to visit her, spent 2 session of 45 minutes for $300 with her, made my day.

Slow and steady she pampered me with sensual touches and sucking, in the shower room and on the bed. Her tender breasts rubbed against my skin, having her riding on me, and me penetrating her in different positions facing the multiple mirrors. The pace was slow, we have enough time.

The best part was pumping her missionery, with her hair spread out on the bed, and she moan softly with each thrust I entered her. Enjoy
We chit chat as she leaned on my shoulder, while I caress her

As I left the room, next door Wei Wei stereo sound loud moaning can be heard very clearly.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I'll pick Wei Wei if I go to this house again in future cuz I can get DFK from Wei Wei when I visited her. I need a lot of DFK for feels.

Yang Niu doesn't do lip kissing now when I RTF her and it was shuang fei session with her sister. She did give some lip kissing for my 90 min session with her. A pity Lu Lu left, if she give service properly, I find she gives better feel than Yang Niu.
Thanks bro … upped you for the feedback. You go for $150 or the $200 session?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro … upped you for the feedback. You go for $150 or the $200 session?
I went for the $200 session. Tbh, it was somewhat better than the experience with Yang Niu of $300 session (2 x $150, 90 min), except because that time she just arrived and gave CBJ cuz going for medical. But you can get most of the service you want from Wei Wei.

After my visit to another PRC house today to RTF a WL, I am now amazed and satisfied. She literary went all out with everything I wanted. If not for her, I would have came over to look for Wei Wei .
Old 05-02-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yang Niu.
Arrived around 9:30pm. Both wei wei and yang niu were available.
OKT offered shuangfei but not enough power cause just had a session earlier with my GF.

Face: 6/10. Mixed with Russian from Nanning. Not SYT and looks quite older. No DFK as I wasn’t in the mood as well.
Body: 7/10. Petite. Too short to my liking. But her skin and B sized boobs are so nice. Blonde hair down there. I guess blonde is her natural hair color due to russian mixed.
Catbath: 8/10. SOP.
BBBJ: 7/10. Good. Nothing to rave about.
FJ: 8/10. Accommodating to all positions. She rides quite wildly. It’s nice when she did reverse cowgirl. Pussy is not very tight yet not loose either. Just nice. Finished here in missionary and her pussy was very wet.
GFE: 10/10. very shy at the beginning and Very chatty once she opens up and our chemistry clicked. We talked about everything even with my broken chinese.

RTF: Yes. As good as you can get post covid. What a hidden gem.
Old 05-02-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Bro, "a man's food is other's poison" is true when it comes to face. I went to this house many times just to convince myself that yang niu is pretty, but i am still failed till now.
To my eyes she looks a bit too old & the face features are a little masculin.

But i agree with you on her skin. Superb. Simply best in Geylang right now!
Yes I cannot help but agree the standards in geylang prc are much lower than it was back in pre pandemic. Yang nui honestly is easily in her 40s already. Her service and friendliness is definetely good but honestly she is old. And wei wei is gnd boring, not gnd hot. Ba ba body, not in shape and looks in her mid 30s. Sorry to offend their fans here.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Does Wei Wei offers DFK? Cheers!
some bros say she does DFK
Old 06-02-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Yes I cannot help but agree the standards in geylang prc are much lower than it was back in pre pandemic. Yang nui honestly is easily in her 40s already. Her service and friendliness is definetely good but honestly she is old. And wei wei is gnd boring, not gnd hot. Ba ba body, not in shape and looks in her mid 30s. Sorry to offend their fans here.
did you saw the wrong WLs? Wei Wei is not bak bak and in her mid 20s Yang Niu is early 30s but not mid 30s.

I think i can trust my judgements, so too are the other bros who have tested the two

Yes, most of the WLs in most houses in Geylang are generally nearing mid 30s, unlike the precovid days where the requirement is 28 years and below, go ask any OKT and they will tell you. Go fuck more and you will know better.

I think what is more important is to be able to find a few good WLs whom you can click with, and enjoy the fuck. As what some of the OKTs said, you are not choosing a wife here, this is a play where we fuck and go, dont bring the cow home.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
FR for Yang Niu.
Arrived around 9:30pm. Both wei wei and yang niu were available.
OKT offered shuangfei but not enough power cause just had a session earlier with my GF.

Face: 6/10. Mixed with Russian from Nanning. Not SYT and looks quite older. No DFK as I wasn’t in the mood as well.
Body: 7/10. Petite. Too short to my liking. But her skin and B sized boobs are so nice. Blonde hair down there. I guess blonde is her natural hair color due to russian mixed.
Catbath: 8/10. SOP.
BBBJ: 7/10. Good. Nothing to rave about.
FJ: 8/10. Accommodating to all positions. She rides quite wildly. It’s nice when she did reverse cowgirl. Pussy is not very tight yet not loose either. Just nice. Finished here in missionary and her pussy was very wet.
GFE: 10/10. very shy at the beginning and Very chatty once she opens up and our chemistry clicked. We talked about everything even with my broken chinese.

RTF: Yes. As good as you can get post covid. What a hidden gem.
wild Russian Look pussy
Old 06-02-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
did you saw the wrong WLs? Wei Wei is not bak bak and in her mid 20s Yang Niu is early 30s but not mid 30s.

I think i can trust my judgements, so too are the other bros who have tested the two

Yes, most of the WLs in most houses in Geylang are generally nearing mid 30s, unlike the precovid days where the requirement is 28 years and below, go ask any OKT and they will tell you. Go fuck more and you will know better.

I think what is more important is to be able to find a few good WLs whom you can click with, and enjoy the fuck. As what some of the OKTs said, you are not choosing a wife here, this is a play where we fuck and go, dont bring the cow home.
Glad you guys had fun. But not returning for me. And yeah the quality of geylang is dropping.

But I stand by my observation, no way yang nui is under 40 year old. I spent an hour with her. She is friendly.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Glad you guys had fun. But not returning for me. And yeah the quality of geylang is dropping.

But I stand by my observation, no way yang nui is under 40 year old. I spent an hour with her. She is friendly.
haha, you ay ask the OKT, whether Antivice allow anyone above age of 40 for PRC to come Probably in another 10 years, when it gets more difficult for OKT to get PRC to come here, maybe by then the age limit will go higher. Right now, it seems the age limit is about 38, but Yang Niu is definitely early 30s.

Anyway, no point argue about this, just go and enjoy the fuck, with her Russian look and fairest skin in Geylang
Old 08-02-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Scouted around lor 20 and lor 16 PRC girls ytd , but surprise ! Every house had at least one person waiting. Looks like business is booming. .
Usually, 1608, 1658A, 1669, 2041,2058 no need to wait as some WL should be available, unless you have some WL in mind to fuck for the day.
Old 10-02-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went at 12pm and wei wei haven't make up or changed. Yang niu was ready. As wanted to f a super white gal today, choose this lady..

Outlook kinda special since her pussy hair is golden.. pussy lip is thick like ang mo n pinkish.. very nice pussy as I managed to bring her over to do 69.. nip pinkish top.

F russian before in Germany fkk but didnt notice the pink cb.. only rem was great..

This one is Chinese Russian.. looks wise like bros here mentioned is milf.. oldish look or should I say mature but not fulgy. ..

Told me 45min one doesn't have special one dragon service.. so add in 50 for her.. nothing to shout about as I had a more shiok one with the old time wh12... at just 150 for 1hr..

Did her cg den missionary the spoon n finish her lying doggy...

She told me she only learn her skill thru us.. so bro can teach her more.. she said she dun like dfk cos she think we also dun wanna dfk her when she dfk everyone.. she dun mind blow or cim..

They get half the amount we pay. So if I pay 150, she get 75.. n if I take 1hr 200, she get 100. So this time she get 75 plus my 50 without sharing with her boss.. so our session ended 45min too.. even though I pay 200 in total.. ok for me as I'm in a rush..

Ask me come back often.. but I think only if I missed f a white chicken with pink pussy..
She scare ppl dun like her golden pussy hair.. but I think n told her that's her uniqueness. .

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 10-02-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starsmiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Was looking for SYT but Mandy from 2058 was busy so this was 2nd choice.

Name: Wei Wei
Face: 5/10 – Quite nice, average, looks older than her body
Tits: 7/10 – Nice little handfuls, between A and B
Body: 8/10 – 1.55m, perfect little toy for those who like them small, amazing tiny and firm ass, longish wavy hair, slim but not skinny
Shower: SOP, she helped wash all the dirty bits
BJ: 8/10 – Great, especially with the mirrors on the ceiling and every wall so you can watch 2 sets of lips! she knows what she's doing
FJ: 9/10 – A tight squeeze! She rode, then mish, then doggy – couldn't last long pounding that tiny ass!
DFK: 3/10 – A little light FK here and there but nothing crazy, I initiated
GFE: I was looking for a toy to play with, not a GF
Damage: $150 for 45m
RTF: sure

She doesn't like to be grabbed or fucked too hard so be gentle. Also, if you're not Chinese you'll want to bring bigger caps as they only have small size.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1