The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
Will be in HK 6 to 12 Feb.

Anyone wants to explore together or something? I know Cantonese (but not as fluent as locals of course) and am looking mostly to do hiking too.
You looking for a blind date here?

You a woman or man ?

Old 05-02-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in HK for a few days, city feels dead. Wanchai is dead, 141 & Telegram groups are mostly the same few groups operating. Got vietbus but selection not great, didn't book any.
Old 05-02-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Was in HK for a few days, city feels dead. Wanchai is dead, 141 & Telegram groups are mostly the same few groups operating. Got vietbus but selection not great, didn't book any.
Are the Telegram groups legit? i.e. is it like bait-and-switch kind?
Old 05-02-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Tomorrow should be alive? China HK Macau open up 100%
Old 05-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Tomorrow should be alive? China HK Macau open up 100%
15 days visa free travel to China has not resumed for Singapore passport holders yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 09-02-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Hpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone been to Wan Chai lately? I have a trip coming up and will be staying in Wan Chai. Any of the usual bars (Amazonia, Taboo, etc) still good for take out? Any pricing updates will be appreciated too
Old 12-02-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpwbot View Post
Anyone been to Wan Chai lately? I have a trip coming up and will be staying in Wan Chai. Any of the usual bars (Amazonia, Taboo, etc) still good for take out? Any pricing updates will be appreciated too
I arrived 3 days ago and flying back tomorrow.... I suggest you postpone your trip to a later date.
It seems HK has not yet fully recovered from the covid shutdown with many familiar places shuttered or gone. Those places that are open have jacked up their prices tremendously.... sometimes double their pre-covid prices.
Fortunately I am here for work purpose so able to cover my expenses to clients' account.
Old 12-02-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Hpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I arrived 3 days ago and flying back tomorrow.... I suggest you postpone your trip to a later date.
It seems HK has not yet fully recovered from the covid shutdown with many familiar places shuttered or gone. Those places that are open have jacked up their prices tremendously.... sometimes double their pre-covid prices.
Fortunately I am here for work purpose so able to cover my expenses to clients' account.
Thanks for the update. Appreciate it. Hope it recovers quickly, can’t postpone this trip for too long…
Old 13-02-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nivota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going HK tomorrow, by any chance if anyone has any reliable local FL contact can PM me? Thanks...
Old 26-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
localuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK... Yesterday, I did an on-site inspection at Fuji Bldg (between Causeway Bay - Wan Chai) around 6-7pm (Sat). Quick summary:

* Each floor had about 5-6 dishes but mostly "waiting mode"... so available for inspection 2-3 dishes each floor. ~20 floors x 3 = ~60 "welcome" signs.

* apparently the international dishes are concentrated in the lower floors ( few Thai, Vietnam, and surprisingly a handful of Russians)

* Many samsters lined up waiting for the elevator, as each can only fit 4-5 samsters. When I was there, ~10-12 samsters were waiting for the elevator.

* Fuji Bldg have gone through a lot of internal renovation and looks pretty good compare to 4-5 years ago (first time back for me after the opening up of borders)

* Prices range HK$600 (for local Chinese food) to HK$1,000 (for the exotic dishes)

Hope this helps the samsters reading about HK...
Old 26-02-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

any one any kangtao in Kowloon or new territories region as going up for work there next week.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lucidsaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro, do we need to contact any agent to explore the place? what’s the sop if you don’t mind sharing

will be here for a bit so any help would be appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by localuser View Post
OK... Yesterday, I did an on-site inspection at Fuji Bldg (between Causeway Bay - Wan Chai) around 6-7pm (Sat). Quick summary:

* Each floor had about 5-6 dishes but mostly "waiting mode"... so available for inspection 2-3 dishes each floor. ~20 floors x 3 = ~60 "welcome" signs.

* apparently the international dishes are concentrated in the lower floors ( few Thai, Vietnam, and surprisingly a handful of Russians)

* Many samsters lined up waiting for the elevator, as each can only fit 4-5 samsters. When I was there, ~10-12 samsters were waiting for the elevator.

* Fuji Bldg have gone through a lot of internal renovation and looks pretty good compare to 4-5 years ago (first time back for me after the opening up of borders)

* Prices range HK$600 (for local Chinese food) to HK$1,000 (for the exotic dishes)

Hope this helps the samsters reading about HK...
Old 08-03-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Anyone knows is the shops like K-press at Jordan is operating?
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 08-03-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Day 2 at K-pressure.
Went to the lounge, and as usual was brought to sit in a karaoke room. The day before I saw a rather shapely and long legged ML. So I asked for her and she came in.

Led to shower and in there we hugged, and rubbed our bodies against each other again while kissing with soap and water and all.

She then setup the air mattress and we proceeded with B2B. It was a wet, squelching and thoroughly fun B2B with a lot of pussy grinding, kissing and tit fucking. She laid on top of me and I put my dick between her legs and also used my dick to grind into her pussy. She was making the right noises while DFK-ing. She was also giving me a BBBJ now and then.

After 15 mins, we rinsed up and went to the bed. The BBBJ continued with more B2B action and grinding. I like lots of DFK.

We stopped for her to take the condom to cap me, and then my dick shrunked. I don;t know what happened. She tried to get it hard by blowing me but not working. So I started to finger her and she started to moan which got me hard again.

So we started with cowgirl, miss and then after humping her hard we exploded. She said she loved my dick as it was big enough to stimulate her and I lasted long enough to give her "feeling".
Or anyone knows such similar shops or spa that is open for business? I recall the price was like HK550?

Or recommend any good soapies in Hong Kong?
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 08-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
avalonhill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am in HK till end of the week. Any good referrals? I used to use 141 for references but read recently that it is not a reliable site. Any pointers from regulars?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1