The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RWBYSanctum98 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Know a place at Sin Ming there, just ahead of the kopitiam. For personal reasons I never take the full package but the service of YY is very nice. Went down on a bro's recommendation before being taken down. Have to pay entrance fee but after strip down I say only want HJ that's it. She at first was like like that no strip for her but after I laid down, she go full naked and allow free autoroam and fingering. Very tight and warm and overall very sweet, feels bad that never take the full one, she seems very down for it.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
4StarGenitalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
LINDA still at AMK but now back to China n only be back on 13 Feb.so just tahan a bit.
Please share Linda's contact unclewang, thanks in advance!
Old 05-02-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

tried the ml recommended by unclewang

very discreet location
friendly lady who will help you wipe if your body is still wet after a shower
massage - offers quite a hard massage 7.5/10
looks - 6/10
airplane hdly is a unique experience but the leadup to the finale is better
Old 05-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Quetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried golden Pail any special stuffs?
Old 06-02-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
rextreme is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Visit Selina over the weekend, spa is very discreet with minimum foot traffic, especially at night. Very spacious and cozy room with attached shower.

She knock knock the door gently before enter the room while I was waiting on the massage bed. I purposely turn on all the light in order to have a better look of her face. Not bad, quite pretty. Post SYT pre MILF type, and nice smell. No time waste, I get my hands busy and nego 2 fireworks with her.

Massage is good, acupuncture type press and rub. And both fireworks observed happily.

Ample of parking nearby, and 7-10 mins walk from the nearest MRT for foot soldiers

Interested bro can pm me for contact.
Pls share contact
Old 06-02-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Chun's service is really top notch! Aim to please and price wise reasonable too.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby2029 View Post
A big shoutout to Uncle Wang for such a good place.

Place: 9/10 secretive thus very quiet. Ample of parking.
Massage: 20/10. No joke. I almost forget my real intention to this place. The massage is one of the best i had tried.
Look & Attitude: 5/10 Very subjective la. The point given to her because of her cheerful and friendly attitude.
HJ: 8/10 Not time watcher. Slow and chatty
Rtf: Definitely. She got another colleague which catch
my eye. Not sure if Uncle Wang know her contact as well? 😝
Make an appointment over the weekend.. is exactly what bobby2029 said her bone crackin power i thought going to die there lol turn my body here and there..think I too long no go massage now body aching ... the other colleague chantek sia eye contact with her before massage and before left also eye contact... tt time went there got 3 ladies there ...manage to know another 1 called L*L* but not sure if is the one . Btw the place only got 1 common toilet and is curtain covered. Thumbs up to unclewang for the intro.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dage1985 View Post
Make an appointment over the weekend.. is exactly what bobby2029 said her bone crackin power i thought going to die there lol turn my body here and there..think I too long no go massage now body aching ... the other colleague chantek sia eye contact with her before massage and before left also eye contact... tt time went there got 3 ladies there ...manage to know another 1 called L*L* but not sure if is the one . Btw the place only got 1 common toilet and is curtain covered. Thumbs up to unclewang for the intro.
Noticed they dun have a FB page if not can see who are the gals there �������� actually u can just ask her name mah since got eye contact liao ��������
Old 06-02-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Visited Jessxx at beauty goodness spa. She from regent to here still the same. Chio syt but still insist of wearing a mask and sit far far giving a hj. Can’t this can’t that can’t touch. Really waste money.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Ah Chun's service is really top notch! Aim to please and price wise reasonable too.
she still works above the prata shop>? still go behind that spiral staircase instead of the front door?
Old 07-02-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smorking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to uncle wang recommendation for YoYo. The massage really got strength it's more of the finger press type. The aeroplane HDLY 1st time try really very shiok. Thank uncle for the recommendation. Brothers who are interested can PM uncle wang for the contact.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. Found one gem. At Blk 24 ML. Shop closest to the coffee shop away from regent spa. Nearly arrived. Interested bros with high reputations and active sharing can pm me.

Having tried out the other shop in the vicinity shared by brothers her,
am giving credit to bro Chiongster23 for the intro of a somewhat different dish.

Manage to try her out and indeed was impressed by her massage skill.
Pleasant lady and chatty lady in early MILF and not a time watcher.
Main highlight is her massage that she provides apart from being the owner of
her assets that may interest boobs lovers.

As our expectations and taste differs, it’s up to the individual to try it out yourself.
Interested bro can request the contact from thread starter. Am just sharing my experience here.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3107 View Post
Having tried out the other shop in the vicinity shared by brothers her,
am giving credit to bro Chiongster23 for the intro of a somewhat different dish.

Manage to try her out and indeed was impressed by her massage skill.
Pleasant lady and chatty lady in early MILF and not a time watcher.
Main highlight is her massage that she provides apart from being the owner of
her assets that may interest boobs lovers.

As our expectations and taste differs, it’s up to the individual to try it out yourself.
Interested bro can request the contact from thread starter. Am just sharing my experience here.
blk 24 where? neat Regent?
Old 07-02-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qoo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
overall a good massage eith$58 entrance n $50 for release.
please pm the contact thanks!!
Old 07-02-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Visited Jessxx at beauty goodness spa. She from regent to here still the same. Chio syt but still insist of wearing a mask and sit far far giving a hj. Can’t this can’t that can’t touch. Really waste money.
I second that bro
Visit her last week. Same mask on not much touching allowed
Only good point is her jua gent lols and standard rate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1