The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
showtalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

Good story bro. Please continue soon!
Old 26-01-2023, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
scarletface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good stuff
Old 26-01-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Sigh. Last time a girl asked me if she can hang out in my hostel room every Tuesday afternoon. There is a 3 hour gap between her afternoon classes and it doesn't make sense to go home and too long to sit down in a coffee place. I said no

I didn't recognise the possibilities. I could have had such arrangements with many different girls on different days.
indeed one of those who got away. i realized any gals who invite you to their room or vice versa literally meant getting laid.
Old 30-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I was ready to go for round 2 and thats when M phone rang and it was actually her bf. M walked out of the room to talk to her bf. I was rather sad both M and G were taken.

But i was confused... why did she want to have sex with me when she already got a bf?

After the call ended, M came back to the room and dressed up

M: i am leaving, need to go to the airport. Can send me there?

Me: well sure.

As i was driving, we kept silent.. until M break the silent by asking me if i mind if she had a bf? I paused for a moment.... and say, not a problem, we can leave it as a one time affair... i will keep a secret.

After we reach the airport, before M left, she told me that it wont be the last.

Now i am confused. But didnt think much about that.

The next day, my schedule was pretty empty and recieve a message from the orientation group have a meet up before sch start.

All of us agree and we decided to meet at orchard.

M then messsage me to asked if i can drive her to orchard, since we live quite near to each other. I agreed.

Before i was asking if G wanted a ride, M told me that just fetch her will do. And she asked me if i can come right now.

Right now? I was thinking, we are meeting at 2pm for lunch and its only 10am. Without asking, i agreed to her request.

I quickly clean myaelf up and drove to her place.

When M hopped into my car, before i can asked her why she want me to pick her up so early, she came towards me and we started frenching.
Old 30-01-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
FloppyDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, one more round with M
Old 31-01-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice 👍🏼
Young and adventurous
Old 31-01-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
pinkdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, please keep going!
Old 01-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

After frenching, M unzip my pants and start to give me bj.

I was afraid that passerby might peep into my car and i decided to drove off. My mind as completely blank as to where to go and before i realize, i reached my place.

I bring M back to my place and when we reach my place, i tore her dress and her bra and i start to suck her boobs.

M was moaning and i bring her to my bedroom and she start to ride on me

M moan super loud while riding on me and i cum inside her. Although i cum, she didnt stop, she continue and it seems like she was enjoying it and my dick had no time to rest.

The second time, i last longer and she cum a few times before i release my second load on her face

It was satisfying. And we both were sweating. Affer resting, we went to the bathroomand M use her tounge to lick my whole body from face to toe, then went uo to my dick and start bj

I thouggt i could cum anymore but after awhile, i release my final load in her mouth. It was little but M still swallows it.

After bathing, we dressed up and we decided to leave the house. When we were heading out, we realized that our main door didnt close and saw my neighbor looking at us.

I was shy and told M to move off asap

When we reached the meeting place i saw G with her bf, was a bit jealous. After the session, we went back, i drive G, her bf and M back to their place. After dropping off G and her bf at her bf place, i knew they are going to have sex since i overheard them saying that G bf parents are not at home

M saw my expression, wanted to accompany me but she had to attend her family dinner, so have to go off.

Before M left, she gave me a peak on my cheek and told me not to be sad, she will call me tmr
Old 01-02-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

When i reached home, i heard some noise from my neighbor house and it seems like their pipe burst. She was all alone and i decided to went in to help her.

After helping her, our shirt are all wet and i can see her boobs and nipple clearly. My dick went marikita.

When she notice it, she quickly cover her boobs area with both of her hand and say thank you to me.

I quickly went off as i felt embarasse. I qent home and took a shower and when i was sitting at my sofa turning on tv. While i was watching tv, my mind was thinking about my neighbor body. Although she is in her 40s but i cant help myself thinking.

After awhile, i recieve a sms from M, saying that she is free tmr and asked if she can come to my house. I told her of courze she can. And i plan on doing something

So the next day, when M reaches my house, we started having sex. I purposly leave my door slightly open so that my opposite neighbor can listen to our activity.

I really felt sorry to M because wheb i was fucking M, my mind was thinking about my neighbor.

But my sorry lasted shortly when M went to talk to her bf on the phone. Then i realize, i am acutally okay with it. I love this kind of FB relationship.

The days continue before start, M kept coming to my house to have sex. We continue this kind of relationship until the end of first semester as that was the day M bf came back to singapore. M proposed to end it as she felt sorry to her bf.

I told M if we can do it for the last time? M hesitated and nooded with agreement.

I told M i will message her tonight. It was around 11pm, i decided to message M to ask her to meet up. M told me to give her 20mins as she need to make up reason for going out this late as she is staying with her bf.

I drove to the location that she gave and waited for her. And soon after i saw her coming down and entered my car.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Uxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the updates, hope to read more soon
Old 02-02-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

When M entered my car, i start to kiss her. M tried to push me away but i overcome it with my strength. M then could resist and give in.

We were having sex halfway and M's bf happen to pass by us and he stare at us but as it is too dark, he didnt notice i was fucking his gf.

M didnt know that her bf walk pass us as my body block her view. After the session, i told M about it and M was furious and scared that her bf would find out. I told her not to worry, he didnt notice.

M was still angry that i fucked her when her bf is upstairs. I smiled.

M told me that we shouldnt meet any more and then she left my car.

I drive back home feeling lonely, although i know we are just FB and she got a bf, i still couldnt help to feel lonely. But nothing i can do and head to bed when i reached home

It was around 7am, a loud quarrel woke me up and when i went to take a look, it seems that my neighbor is quarreling. The female neighbor whom i help on the pipe burst, saw me at my house door and decided to go to my house to hide from her husband.

After i close the door, her husband kept knocking and ask me to open as this is their family business. But the lady shook her head and signal me not to.

After a while, the husband gave up and told her that he is leaving her for good.

The lady told me the whole incident after i invited her to the sofa. (#will not say out this part as this is rather private)

After hearing the story, i went to the kitchen and pour her some water to drink. But when i went to the sofa, she already fell asleep. I decide not to disturb her and went to shower. After showing, i heard some noise, i thought there is someone intrude to my house or maybe her husband, i quickly dash out of the toilet and saw the lady (Sally) standing outside the toilet.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
FloppyDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You dash out of the toilet naked?
Old 02-02-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tirducudru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro. Please continue soon!
Old 02-02-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post

After hearing the story, i went to the kitchen and pour her some water to drink. But when i went to the sofa, she already fell asleep. I decide not to disturb her and went to shower. After showing, i heard some noise, i thought there is someone intrude to my house or maybe her husband, i quickly dash out of the toilet and saw the lady (Sally) standing outside the toilet.
Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 06-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

I wrapped with towel to cover the lower part of the body before coming out.

Wheb i came out i saw Sally standing outaide the toilet, holding my wallet. I question sally her intent but she didnt say anything. I keep questioning her but she kept quiet, until i told her that i will report her then she kneel down and beg me not to call.

When she kneel down, i can see her breast while standing above as she was wearing a loose tshirt.

I told her that i can close one eye and give her what she want. But she need to repay me. She saw my dick erected and know what I want.

She stood back up and bring me forward and started kissing. Her tongue went into my mouth and went wild inside. My left hand touch her boobs and my right hand went underneath her shorts and start rubbing her pussy and she was already wet. Her hand went to stroke my dick and i was already very hard and wanted to release soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1