The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 03-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Yea, XM shifted shop. I prefer the new shop, parking is much more convenient, with many nice food nearby. Foot soldier bros may got to walk a bit from MRT. 5-10 mins, maybe
Seems like she shifted a little far away. For bros staying in northeast side, this is not a good sign lol.
Old 03-02-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gtti is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Private room shiok. Many good memories of fucking my ml when i regular there few years ago.
There's a mild call Mary,bro any feedback?
Old 03-02-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Seems like she shifted a little far away. For bros staying in northeast side, this is not a good sign lol.
Her new shop is more convenient for me. At night, the foot traffic there is much lesser than her old shop. New shop both front and back got huge carpark. Sunday got free parking if I’m not wrong
Old 03-02-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Her new shop is more convenient for me. At night, the foot traffic there is much lesser than her old shop. New shop both front and back got huge carpark. Sunday got free parking if I’m not wrong
Thats good for you, after massage can go to the hawker center nearby
Old 04-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Klutz95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
Got a contact near the stadium area, guys who are familiar will know what I meant .
Hi can pm ctc pls?
Old 04-02-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorrr View Post
I am new around here bros. Yesterday passed by The Promenade @ Pelikat and saw a new Thai massage shop called Excellent Thai Massage at 1st flr. I spoke to the owner who is SYT and looks cute and she say she move from Golden Mile complex to here few days back since the building over there has been enbloc. Apparently she is working there alone. I wanted to tried the massage but she say she have a customer coming in 20mins time and she is fully booked the rest of the day. I guess she must be good with what she is doing since she can be fully booked.
Have any of the bros around here tried this place before and how it goes?
Sorry to correct u bro, is not excellent Thai massage. The correct name is ESSENTIAL Thai massage. Lucky there is only one massage place there.. I was lucky that she got time. Her massage place is clean n new. Soothing music, plus her massage is real professional type. Not those from golden Mile piano type. Book a 90 mins slot with her. The moment she starts masssge my legs, she ask my stomach a lot of wind is it? I was surprised she knew, I ask her how she know? She say the sole of my feet are hard, is a sign of stomach wind. Advice me to go for leg massage somewhere else. As she does not do leg massage.

Now this place is 'clean', sparkling clean one. Those looking for special will be disappointed. Did help the sore back. Feeling refresh and light.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Sorry to correct u bro, is not excellent Thai massage. The correct name is ESSENTIAL Thai massage. Lucky there is only one massage place there.. I was lucky that she got time. Her massage place is clean n new. Soothing music, plus her massage is real professional type. Not those from golden Mile piano type. Book a 90 mins slot with her. The moment she starts masssge my legs, she ask my stomach a lot of wind is it? I was surprised she knew, I ask her how she know? She say the sole of my feet are hard, is a sign of stomach wind. Advice me to go for leg massage somewhere else. As she does not do leg massage.

Now this place is 'clean', sparkling clean one. Those looking for special will be disappointed. Did help the sore back. Feeling refresh and light.
Yup, clean clean one. Tried there once. Good massage.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gtti is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Yup, clean clean one. Tried there once. Good massage.
What's the charges
like?
Old 04-02-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtti View Post
What's the charges
like?
50 for 1 hour of Thai massage
Old 05-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Igorrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post

Thanks bro. Yes, went there twice already and like u said, it's clean. The massage is professionally done and the owner is friendly and outgoing
Old 05-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
TheKrillez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone kind enough to share XM contact? TIA
Old 05-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please do share XM contact! Cheers!
Old 05-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please share XM new location
Old 06-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonder anyone experienced XM keep asking for iPhone 14 as a gift? I never fall for that though. Just curious, if everyone who visited her recently got kanna hahaha.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows what time XM starts work? I wechat her but no reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1