The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadokil View Post
Providing the FR for last night steaming encounter.

DH: 30s, Indo and horny AF.

Arranged for meet-up at nearby station, proceed to hotel. Once door closed, she turned into a wild demon. Started with frenching into deep tongue sucking and lip biting. Move southward to boobs and wow, best headlamp ever! Provide painting from head to toes before she quirks.

Change to 69 and my rod stands hard. After about 10mins of continuous blowing, almost CIM but does not want to waste the shot. Need to take control and change into missionary with the piak piak sound. She buey tahan and change to doggy. After some time, my urge came as her wet pussy lubricant my rod and I shoot my load onto her back and bottom. Had to clean up with quick shower.

After washing, we TCSS for a while talking about her daily work and life here. My urge came and ready for round 2. Same SOP starts with painting before she was riding on top of me. Her grinding is awesome while I suck on her headlamp again. Can hear her moaning out loud. Couldn't hold much longer after about 15mins of riding and offload everything.

While cleaning up, she does not have enough and continue to blow me in the toilet. Have to CIM for her one more time and she never fails to amaze me.

Once cleaning is done, the phone rangs for reminder and we quickly dress up and bid farewell.

All in all, horny and wild, need to replenish my soldiers before meeting her, otherwise, not enough load to sextisfy her.

Stay tuned for RTF.
where is the pigture?
Old 06-02-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Did a last min meet up with Indon DG
I prefer for Skinny & natural girls. My scoring and comments will be biased.

OKT: Myself. Hook her via Michat.

Location: 8/10 Hotel. Book my self the usual 81. Nearest MRT is Outram.

Looks: 5/10. Nice pleasent clean look. Only think is dont know english.

Body: 3/10. Too much meat for me. fat/flabby. It is just naturally soft. Soft tits, soft ass, soft arms, like a pillow.

Shower: 7/10. Soap each other

French: 8/10 non stoo lip fight as we slowly undress.

BBBJ: 7/10. Standed but deep.

Catbath: 5/10. still ok. But more of r
i had to make the first move.

Painting: no try. slight smell

CIM: 8/10 is allowed. But did not swallow

FJ: no try. Just fingered using two.

Overall: 4/10. Did not want the leave. I had to open door.

RTF: No
LOL..

i feel u!

hope u have better luck next time!
Old 06-02-2023, 10:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
beware of the power of photo EDITING!
Agreed thanks for the head up. Upped you +153

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

To all bros who pm me for contact. Sorry i dont anymore.

No more. I have been too kind to too many. Kenna playout all the time.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 10
kizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Small little request for any one with a part time maid contact - looking for actual house cleaning to be done too.

With regards to the $10 fee mentioned a few posts ago - its a bunch of contacts but its up to you to contact them directly, I asked one of them and it was $100 for an hour of just cleaning so yea rejected and poking here again.

For example if engage in normal part time cleaning service through app its about $20-25/hr with minimum 3 hours. That would include the app and managers fee so if they want just the standard price I'm more than willing.

Appreciate the sharing regardless free or not, cheers ya!
Old 06-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

So long never get a good catch... Recently knew a few DH...

So yesterday got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this hour.... finally got this DH reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a DH out for release and is near NEX.. ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to meet her up at the near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is quite thrilling that can enjoy OUR session....

Oh my god first time see such clean and fair DH before... up the car and clean up and start the session...
her blowjob was great and shiok and no rush and very deep thorat..... N the very shiok while doin in car n outside rainning heavily...

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and after quite sometime blowing and cannot tahan faster cap on n continue she was on top riding furiously while my car shake n shake...

after awhile i cannot already going to cum.. faster cap off and ask her blow... after a few blow.... i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. we Clean up and she left the car and i went back home happy man and very satisfy.....

Is near the seragoon mrt there ... interested bro should try... overall damage is 150 you may find expensive but compare to PRC or those FL.. she can meet that market rate for this kind of top service and this fair lady look that do not look like a DH.

Those bro try it sure will love it alot...

Last edited by m00tix; 07-02-2023 at 02:37 AM.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post

So yesterday got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this hour.... finally got this DH reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a DH out for release and is near NEX.. ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to meet her up at the near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is quite thrilling that can enjoy OUR session....

Oh my god first time see such clean and fair DH before... up the car and clean up and start the session...
her blowjob was great and shiok and no rush and very deep thorat..... N the very shiok while doin in car n outside rainning heavily...

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and after quite sometime blowing and cannot tahan faster cap on n continue she was on top riding furiously while my car shake n shake...

after awhile i cannot already going to cum.. faster cap off and ask her blow... after a few blow.... i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. we Clean up and she left the car and i went back home happy man and very satisfy.....

Is near the seragoon mrt there ... interested bro should try... overall damage is 150 you may find expensive but compare to PRC or those FL.. she can meet that market rate for this kind of top service and this fair lady look that do not look like a DH.

Thanks bro for exciting FR! Lol interested to try. TYVM
Old 06-02-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

DM me ctc bro. Tyty
Old 07-02-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tysonusa88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If just rubba rubba till cum (and no sex) with own maid, will you do it?

Interested to know the bros response here.
Old 07-02-2023, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

DM contact plssss
Old 07-02-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

This DH should be Intan.I think she overcharged u.Should be 80 for car sex and 100 dollars for an HR in nearby hotel.Very fair skin young girl.Bang her at kovan 81 hotel.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Is this intan? Last year or 2020 my fb told me that intan was infected with STD.. was send back before
Old 07-02-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Is this intan? Last year or 2020 my fb told me that intan was infected with STD.. was send back before
Not sure her name never ask... but if STD should be no longer here.. this DH still working in singapore so infected should not be able to stay here any more.
Old 07-02-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Spikatu19 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wow this is absolutely perfect. A maid as well?

Yes she is a maid. My ex
Old 07-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

She was down with covid.Never heard she has STD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1