The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Happy Sunday!!!! Quick one before service.

Vetted and proof-read before service... sent it to my e-mail. Heng... else will have to wait until EoD.

--------------------------------------

Saturday (the weekend before our flight), informed our BS group that the following weekend, both of us won't be around. Lindi raised an eyebrow at me. The rest were asking where we were going and joked that we are going on a holiday together, must sleep separate rooms. Janice also suddenly realised and asked me about the room selection.

In the car...

J(anice): Erm...

gog: Ya dear? What's up?

J: You booked the room already?

gog: You've told Eric we're going together?

Deflected a question with another, trying to lose her focus on the room, but this is temporary, sure will come back again.

J: So you book le?

See? Told you, cannot run one. She won't change discussion track until she gets her answer, she confirm is worried about this.

gog: Ya, booked a lover's suite, with mirrors, jacuzzi, and balcony, so we can do it everywhere and see ourselves in action.

SMACK!!! I think if you search for the word 'smack', this is the most regularly used word in this story

gog: Ow!! What?

Janice was blushing red and looked 'angry'.

J: Be serious.

gog: Ya, I booked a double, alright?

J: Erm... how then... Eric might ask.

gog: I'll think of something, don't fret about it? How about a blowjob while I drive?

I giggled nervously. Janice reached out a hand and... well. Happy ending. Hehe.
Old 05-02-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Jialat, sorry I'm so blur, there were points given to me and I didn't realise.

No names were left behind, could the people let me know? I don't have much to return, but still a favor is a favor
Old 05-02-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Totally agree, not a single trip to BKK without meeting a friend/colleague or ex-colleague. On my last trip to BKK, I met an ex-colleague I had not seen in a decade. What a coincidence and lucky that we are both with our real families 😅
Haha, heng lor. Otherwise, will be quite jialat. Imagine both spouses know each other. Then only one real spouse/family while the other one is more of gf/FWB, then game over leh.
Even Bintan, Batam also not safe. Almost of the population there are Singapore visitors, either golfers or families.
Old 05-02-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

About room booking, a real story to tell. There's this dumb male team lead who had affairs with his team members, went on a so called business trip with one of them. After the trip, came back. They only submitted a expense claim for one room with a fair bit of room service. When being questioned, all he'll broke lose. He was dismissed and she got a big demerit point.
How dumb? Why couldn't they just book two rooms and don't order so much room service lah.
Reckon the two families might have broken up too.
Old 05-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Happy Sunday!!!! Quick one before service.

Vetted and proof-read before service... sent it to my e-mail. Heng... else will have to wait until EoD.

--------------------------------------

Saturday (the weekend before our flight), informed our BS group that the following weekend, both of us won't be around. Lindi raised an eyebrow at me. The rest were asking where we were going and joked that we are going on a holiday together, must sleep separate rooms. Janice also suddenly realised and asked me about the room selection.

In the car...

J(anice): Erm...

gog: Ya dear? What's up?

J: You booked the room already?

gog: You've told Eric we're going together?

Deflected a question with another, trying to lose her focus on the room, but this is temporary, sure will come back again.

J: So you book le?

See? Told you, cannot run one. She won't change discussion track until she gets her answer, she confirm is worried about this.

gog: Ya, booked a lover's suite, with mirrors, jacuzzi, and balcony, so we can do it everywhere and see ourselves in action.

SMACK!!! I think if you search for the word 'smack', this is the most regularly used word in this story

gog: Ow!! What?

Janice was blushing red and looked 'angry'.

J: Be serious.

gog: Ya, I booked a double, alright?

J: Erm... how then... Eric might ask.

gog: I'll think of something, don't fret about it? How about a blowjob while I drive?

I giggled nervously. Janice reached out a hand and... well. Happy ending. Hehe.
Just book another room lor. Why need to fret?
Old 06-02-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, heng lor. Otherwise, will be quite jialat. Imagine both spouses know each other. Then only one real spouse/family while the other one is more of gf/FWB, then game over leh.
Even Bintan, Batam also not safe. Almost of the population there are Singapore visitors, either golfers or families.
There's always a risk when you're in such a relationship, and going for holidays, even though you can go hawaii, go europe, etc, depends on your luck.

I posted once I was in Europe on FB, a friend was literally in the same town and pinged me on FB, we met for dinner.

So, never say never... just that I never expect myself that lucky, off peak but still hais, I need to take my own advice.

Quote:
About room booking, a real story to tell. There's this dumb male team lead who had affairs with his team members, went on a so called business trip with one of them. After the trip, came back. They only submitted a expense claim for one room with a fair bit of room service. When being questioned, all he'll broke lose. He was dismissed and she got a big demerit point.
How dumb? Why couldn't they just book two rooms and don't order so much room service lah.
Reckon the two families might have broken up too.
This kind is cheapo that's why kena found out. I don't order room service, too expensive anyway. Walk out see see look look enjoy ma. Why hide in room like rabbits. This kind just in SG can liao, no need fly out, nobody knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Just book another room lor. Why need to fret?
Cost issues ma, just to show Eric, 1 room is waste of money. I did something better, I'll share in the story LOL!!!!!
Old 06-02-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Good morning! Chap gor mei over, it's Monday, back to work!

------------------------

Monday

No mood to work.

Tuesday

Work as usual in office. Lindi pinged me, but I'm reserving my energy for the trip, told her I'll meet her after I'm back - and that is if Janice doesn't drain me.

Dropped Janice back and SIBEH HENG... if only I play blackjack got so lucky. Yes, I bumped into Eric again. KNN. What are the chances of it? He's stalking me?

From far he was beckoning me to go over. Janice didn't say a word during that 50 meters drive. Don't you just hate this? You never know what's coming.

Janice got out but Eric was still using his palm and signalling me to go over as well. I unwillingly got out and walked over.

gog: Yo! Hi Eric.

E(ric): Hey, how you going to airport later?

gog: Huh?

E: Janice says you both heading to Thailand for work trip?

I turned to look at Janice. She lied. Janice didn't bat an eyelid. She was as calm as a sea cucumber.

gog: Yap. Going for the next 3 days, then I am extending to play 2 days there. Janice also approved liao.

E: Hey, dear, you never extend and accompany gog?

J(anice): Can? You okay alone in Singapore meh?

Actually, she was going to inform Eric of it only on Friday. Hehe...

E: Can la, you don't bully gog can liao.

gog: Hannor hannor, bring a kid go around sibeh jialat one.

J: Then you want me to cancel your extension and make you come back on Friday directly?

Jancie said that with a wry smile. Wah.. that's a threat.

gog: Then Eric, I'm sorry, I'll take your wife and sell her over there, hope you don't mind, we'll split 40-60, you 60, I 40, how's that sound?

Janice swung her foot at my shin and gave a light kick. Eric found our little bickering amusing and laughed.

E: Haha. Gog, why don't you stay for the night then tomorrow I send both of you to the airport together? Bring your luggage and stuff. We have a guest room

J: Huh no la, gog can go himself tomorrow!

Janice was fast to reply that request. I also didn't feel comfy.

gog: No la, it's okay, I'll just go myself.

E: Nonsense la it's a 7am flight, you need to leave early. If you don't mind, I'll just get the guestroom ready for you. No big big bed but good enough.

I didn't want to argue more, Janice also heaved a sigh of acceptance.

Came back and parked my car. Also bought some food to bribe the security, telling them to look after my car. Used my keycard and went up.

In Janice's place, at night? Hmmmmmmmm
Old 06-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

🤔 sometimes the most dangerous place is the safest place
Old 06-02-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

This Eric is really sibei dumb lor. Trust Janice and the CB Gog until like that.
Having such an attractive wife yet could still try that others wouldn't want to have something naughty about her.
Old 06-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This Eric is really sibei dumb lor. Trust Janice and the CB Gog until like that.
Having such an attractive wife yet could still try that others wouldn't want to have something naughty about her.

Hahaha instead of cb gog, it's cb Eric liao.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post

Fully agreed, cheers!
Old 06-02-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Eric is a good husband. The more I read the more angry i am. I rather they go clean and divorce
Old 06-02-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

wa piang, at some point really gotta feel for eric lei.
alot of trust in the wife and gog, and the green hat wear until v v v tall.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Sounds like some pugilist would say in ancient chinese times... lol..

Quote:
Thing is.. when you don't have that girl, she's always pretty and attractive. When you have it, it becomes something normal.

I won't say he's dumb but in a relationship, a lot is on trust and having faith in your partner that they won't do anything to hurt or betray you. Eric was simply trusting Janice in this manner. As well as me, who is just a colleague and good friend to Janice.

Granted he knows his wife is pretty or maybe attractive, but the trust is that she would never do anything to betray him was never across his mind. Trusting, I won't say he's overly trusting of ME, but he definitely trust Janice a lot in this matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha instead of cb gog, it's cb Eric liao.
Wah lao.. .don't cb Eric la, he's a nice guy, I'm the bad one, aiyohhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Fully agreed, cheers!
Read on... read on... sobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Eric is a good husband. The more I read the more angry i am. I rather they go clean and divorce
Eric was never a bad person, neither Janice. If there's somebody that needs to be blamed, it's me - for sure. As for divorce, I explained it a few pages back why it never happened.

As for the anguish and pain brought upon Eric, don't take it out on him, it's me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
wa piang, at some point really gotta feel for eric lei.
alot of trust in the wife and gog, and the green hat wear until v v v tall.
As above, the fault lies with me, Eric's an innocent passerby, getting caught in this web of lies because of what we are having behind his back - an affair. Trust is a powerful thing, trust is also something that keeps people sane.

As to why there is an ending, it's because of "Trust", will share towards the end. Stay tuned.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Sorry ah, got tied up today....

Late post:

-------------------------------------------

J(anice): Hmmm hi... the guestroom is there.

It's not like I don't know where, hehe. I whispered softly to Janice.

gog: Joining me tonight?

J: Behave! Eric's around.

This just brings the thrill, no? Hehe. Eric emerged from the MBR with a towel round his neck, likely just showered.

E: Hey, make yourself at home, we'll set off at 4.40am or so. You can use the common area shower if you want.

gog: Thanks, I hope Janice doesn't snore too loud.

Janice held up her fist and her mouth moved like she was scolding me and 'warning' me. Eric and myself laughed at Janice's childishness.

Actually, she does a bit. And each time I say it, it irks her and she would get upset and usually rapes me half way and leave me dangling there in revenge. Let's see if this does anything.

It was 10+ so pm, I wasn't tired yet, but Eric had already excused himself and went to bed. Janice was seated by the sofa watching TV, I decided to disturb her.

I came up from behind and kissed her cheek, she got startled and looked behind before giving me a angry look.

gog: Hey... what's wrong.

I walked to the front and sat down next to her, Janice moved involuntarily and left a space between us. Hugging a pillow, she curled herself up to the seat space and leaned to her side.

J: Why you agree to stay overnight? So weird lor!

gog: Well, Eric insisted, and we're just colleagues, right?

My hand reached out to her leg. Janice pushed my hand away and peered towards the room's corridor (refer to layout).

J: Behave! Please!

I moved one seat nearer next to her and she tried to fight me off with her cushion. Like two little kids, we didn't exchange words, just a lot of hand actions, like cats, trying to "scratch" each other. I was gentle of course, I won't hurt Janice.

Reaching over and snatching her cushion, I kissed her lips, I don't know where I got that guts, I guess it's always like that when little gog takes over.

J: Stop it, I mean it!! You don't too much. Stop! (Didn't seem like she meant it, cos she was smiling and playful).

gog: You give me a nice kiss and I'll stop.

Janice peered around again - her actions excited me - this means she was willing and just wants to check clear before doing it. She then leaned to me and kissed me on my lips. If it's previous times, for sure, just a pack on cheeks.

I stuck out my tongue and tried to get into her mouth and...she bit my tongue and refused to let go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1