The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo331 View Post
Sorry villa 11 not 13 just confirm with my driver
Thanks for the info . up
Old 20-01-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JJ165 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bros, please be aware of this girl vita, she fucking attitude and hygiene 0%. I don't know whether she shower daily or not coz I fell her armpit bad smell and her pu..y got slime and bat smell as well and she still dare to say Chinese have hair and bad smell on mouth. Kiss not allowed only can fuck she like no feeling and on the bed like ded fish, for me no mood to fuck.she like to sleep and eat, more than 5 minutes fucking she starts to say pain and ask yo stop. Totally disappointed booking her waste Money and I sacred too she had any STD or not? Coz her hygiene fucking bad.
Bro my bad she really racist and no halal,be aware bros she take drugs, is illegal in balai and Indonesia, when I was booking her she take drugs in washroom, I noticed and ask her she fucking rude to me and to me I'm halal, so I ask her drugs is not halal, she just replied me l, if you halal then why do you come here to fuck other peoples. Really I'm dam angry she is not only racist to Chinese, malay also bros. Please be careful to this kind of girls. Just imagine if she take drugs, incase police raid that's it is I really worried huh. Plus she's hygiene poor and attitude plus racist, just want to take money from us that's all.bros take note of her she from villa 11. Name vita bros beware of her.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ165 View Post
Bro my bad she really racist and no halal,be aware bros she take drugs, is illegal in balai and Indonesia, when I was booking her she take drugs in washroom, I noticed and ask her she fucking rude to me and to me I'm halal, so I ask her drugs is not halal, she just replied me l, if you halal then why do you come here to fuck other peoples. Really I'm dam angry she is not only racist to Chinese, malay also bros. Please be careful to this kind of girls. Just imagine if she take drugs, incase police raid that's it is I really worried huh. Plus she's hygiene poor and attitude plus racist, just want to take money from us that's all.bros take note of her she from villa 11. Name vita bros beware of her.
put her pic here so bros know who to avoid..she might just change name
Old 21-01-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JJ165 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
Sorry bro I don't have her pic, if any bros encounter same issue or
Something different please help to share as well, if picture have please share here so bros know who to avoid as well.
Old 21-01-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
Someone did mention her chest have tatoo and have innocent look. So thats one clue for you. Tatoo.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Fish0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bros, please be aware of this girl vita, she fucking attitude and hygiene 0%. I don't know whether she shower daily or not coz I fell her armpit bad smell and her pu..y got slime and bat smell as well and she still dare to say Chinese have hair and bad smell on mouth. Kiss not allowed only can fuck she like no feeling and on the bed like ded fish, for me no mood to fuck.she like to sleep and eat, more than 5 minutes fucking she starts to say pain and ask yo stop. Totally disappointed booking her waste Money and I sacred too she had any STD or not? Coz her hygiene fucking bad.

Bros sorry for late reply, she is the one no doubt, confirm STD coz personally I kena im still under taking treatment and medicines.
My bad bro please share more and awre of the info. She really fucking attitude and 0% hygiene her p...y rotten egg smell plus slim because of her I kena STD, I worried and planned to go further tests. Hopefully Bros understand what I'm trying to say, enjoying us needed but it's healthier way, now I'm disappointed and suffering lot. Those new comers or senior bros please awre on her thanks i feel this info will help you all.
Old 22-01-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish0 View Post

Bros sorry for late reply, she is the one no doubt, confirm STD coz personally I kena im still under taking treatment and medicines.
My bad bro please share more and awre of the info. She really fucking attitude and 0% hygiene her p...y rotten egg smell plus slim because of her I kena STD, I worried and planned to go further tests. Hopefully Bros understand what I'm trying to say, enjoying us needed but it's healthier way, now I'm disappointed and suffering lot. Those new comers or senior bros please awre on her thanks i feel this info will help you all.
Wow scary sia 😳 up you bro for your info.
Bro speedy recover just curious only this cewek all go medical tests periodically? If yes still risk is there but less, if no super high risk and must be aware and careful of this situation and I heard there is rumours is true or not I'm not sure some HIV cases rises, not sure its how true this rumours, if yes time to think twice bros please awre if any update please help to share and save bros thanks 😊
Old 22-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Tg Balai

oh dear, i hope u recover soon. Did you wear any condoms?

Quote:

Old 23-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPstar View Post
oh dear, i hope u recover soon. Did you wear any condoms?

Offcourse bro I wear condoms despite still I kena STD. Normally I go this kind of places I will use condoms, coz sorry to say this don't know how many person bonk her within a week.
I still can't forget her pu..sy rotten egg smell sia I feel the moment I'm vomiting, dam shit sia she hygiene dam bad and lazy to clean huh. Bros whoever play this girl vita please proceed to do STD check please, bro leo331 you must coz I saw your recent post, bros please share to care this info thanks.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Offcourse bro I wear condoms despite still I kena STD. Normally I go this kind of places I will use condoms, coz sorry to say this don't know how many person bonk her within a week.
I still can't forget her pu..sy rotten egg smell sia I feel the moment I'm vomiting, dam shit sia she hygiene dam bad and lazy to clean huh. Bros whoever play this girl vita please proceed to do STD check please, bro leo331 you must coz I saw your recent post, bros please share to care this info thanks.
Did she do BBBJ for you ?
Old 24-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes I can't understand the logic. If a pussy smells so bad and suspected of diseases, why would you carry on and go ahead with any form of sexual contact with her, cap or no cap? It really puzzles me.
Only rational reason I can think of is the small head thinking for the big head. Cheers
Old 24-01-2023, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Sometimes I can't understand the logic. If a pussy smells so bad and suspected of diseases, why would you carry on and go ahead with any form of sexual contact with her, cap or no cap? It really puzzles me.
Only rational reason I can think of is the small head thinking for the big head. Cheers
The reason I already booked her waiting for hotel on high mentally prepared, whe she open only I know she had a bad smell, that's why I avoided painting and cap on despite still I kena, if I know this before sure I won't book her bro.(vita villa-11). That's a reason I share my experience to here so that next one won't kena hopefully.
Old 24-01-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Did she do BBBJ for you ?
Jas bro yes, did you play her recently? If yes please act accordingly thanks.
Old 24-01-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

thanks for sharing bro. gals with bad services and bad hygiene should be made known to bros so that we dont bring bad diseases and spread them in sg
Old 24-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The reason I already booked her waiting for hotel on high mentally prepared, whe she open only I know she had a bad smell, that's why I avoided painting and cap on despite still I kena, if I know this before sure I won't book her bro.(vita villa-11). That's a reason I share my experience to here so that next one won't kena hopefully.
Kind and good of you to share to warn fellow brothers from getting infected. What I meant was even if paid and barring all other reasons, it would be wiser to forgo than to suffer consequences. Hope you don't get my wrong intentions.
I have ever heard from my friend before of being infected even with caps on. His reasoning was because the pussy juices could have gotten to his penis via unforeseen ways, eg. Through his cock hair.
So fellow bros, please exercise constrain and wiser to let it be a monetary loss than to suffer even bigger losses, both financially and physically, or even other more painful episodes.
Could always just request for a handjob and autoroaming of body as a precaution and minimising your loss. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1