The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 01-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
miseon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughnut View Post
was walking around last night and saw a damn hot sister with a customer. tall, leggy, great figure and looks. wasted no time, negotiated for 2 hrs $80 atnearby hotel. only then did i realize it was the famous nadia. great session, will definitiely drop by again to look for her.
wow bro, you got lucky! i ever ask her for 2 hrs but she rejected me.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
The lbs that went for the op in say, last three years have very life like looking pussy. You can't the difference and some can even cum. (Don't ask me how). But those before...can look quite bad!
Seldom take post-ops so never got into the "painting" bit.
Thanks for the enlightenment. I'll be casually asking when the potong date was before looking down.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Thanks for the enlightenment. I'll be casually asking when the potong date was before looking down.
oh yeah)
Old 08-01-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

just had a session with andana... Bbbj for first min after that bj capped 8/10 all e way... Fj nv try but i mouth f her until she buai tarhan hehehe... She is mostly at lorong 20 nowadays... Still as sexy n sweet as b4 with her new boobs...
Old 08-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Wyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_fist87 View Post
just had a session with andana... Bbbj for first min after that bj capped 8/10 all e way... Fj nv try but i mouth f her until she buai tarhan hehehe... She is mostly at lorong 20 nowadays... Still as sexy n sweet as b4 with her new boobs...
ant description of her bro? seems like not a bad choice ya?
Old 08-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

bro iron fist ..... i though andana was out of the scene.. hahaha... anyways.. can tell wat was the damage ....
Old 08-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame23 View Post
bro iron fist ..... i though andana was out of the scene.. hahaha... anyways.. can tell wat was the damage ....
damage is 50 bucks excluding room.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

i approached Andana once at GL and just asked her what her name is even though i already knew. she said, "Nina," so more inexperienced bros here who want to look for her might want to take note.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Geylang thread LB info

hi,

does nina have a dick>?
Old 09-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
hi,

does nina have a dick>?
i've never had her (not my type), but i hear she still does.
Old 14-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows natasha eurasian LB ctc no. frm geylang lor 16. she always stand near to the bus stop section row, whereby the car's go in to lor 16. she is quite famous n wil be there once a week only.. Very discreet n oso does great service. Last time pay her 90 bucks with massage for 45 mins, ball sucking 10 minutes, fj 15 mins. worth the value n price..
Old 15-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

beware of this tall, indian she male, pony tail, small tattoo on her left back and long legs. service is really bad n fucktard! B4 book in hotel said 50 will do exclude hotel and during the fj service she demanded another 10bucks from me which i did not give and than worse still showed me bad attitude and started to curse and swear den suddenly do half way than she threaten to leave d room just because she cant get what she wanted. She was also drunk n smelly breath i didnt notice until she got near to me! I really regret taking her this is my first time encounter with such an lousy umprofessional shemale at lorong 16! Rtf - Fuck off over my dead body. Bros pls beware dont want u all happen same fate n also waste money. I have tried andana, nadia n others but nv exp such thing so pls do beware if u all spot this mother black chee bye.
Old 15-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Anybody knows natasha eurasian LB ctc no. frm geylang lor 16. she always stand near to the bus stop section row, whereby the car's go in to lor 16. she is quite famous n wil be there once a week only.. Very discreet n oso does great service. Last time pay her 90 bucks with massage for 45 mins, ball sucking 10 minutes, fj 15 mins. worth the value n price..
yes she is missing from geylang quite long liao... She has a tattoo on her leg too
Old 16-01-2011, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_fist87 View Post
geylang nadia is definately not this one... Lol... I already total tried nadia more than 5 times... At first she used to give me bj without cap but after that somehow she told me to play safe nowadays as too many std infected ard so just respect her decision n caps on. She is clean and hygiene as well... I tried her new pussy v tight n deep in... Let go my load in and it felt soooo good...
mind pm her contact?
Old 16-01-2011, 04:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg View Post
mind pm her contact?
hi bro i dun have nadia's contact... Always go down lor 16 she will be there mostly cheers happy hunting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1