The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Perth Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurajjong View Post
Well you can try body heat massage at osborne park. Probably you guys can check the website be4 going.

Personally I think Langtree is the safest bet to go. You at least get a standard service apart from those freelance gals.
Not disagree here but it is also the most costly. Being that I went to Langtrees and Club 316, I prefer Club 316 for value and best bang for the buck.

Unless you know someone in Langtrees that does it so good that you can't try anyone else?

For me, I know the girls at 316, and so far I know which one can make it, no rush for even 30mins which saves you heaps.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hengjim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perth really isn't the place to choing, I took a look at the club 316 webbie and i Like what I see. But, like you've mentioned many times, the prices, even for a 30 min session, is still steep.

Maybe I'll go pick up a uni girl, haha.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no choice mate, I no longer studying so I have to go for best fuck for the buck, I only go 316 on weekdays not weekends as the girls are different.
Let me know if anyone needs recommendations.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I've heard from some friends that there are swing clubs here. Single guys have to pay a fee, but once you are in, I think you can recommend others to join.

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 11-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
a0027 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya0027 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didn't know got so many bros in the forum residing in Perth! Lol Pretty quite compared to the Eastern states from what I see : /
Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0027 View Post
Didn't know got so many bros in the forum residing in Perth! Lol Pretty quite compared to the Eastern states from what I see : /
Yeah, it's more active in sydney. those bros in perth outta look out for each other! maybe we can start a swing club or something! lol...

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderxp View Post
Yeah, it's more active in sydney. those bros in perth outta look out for each other! maybe we can start a swing club or something! lol...
That we should. Perth is still a big city after all and there are fair girls to chase, haha.
Old 13-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Samster

Dont know about swing clubs, if the experience is more expensive is a waste of my time to be honest. So far I find newspaper not a trustable source. You end up $135 minimum for a lousy service which can be worse than Singapore's $40.

I like Indoneasian girls but don't see any available in Perth.
Old 13-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
a0027 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya0027 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Dont know about swing clubs, if the experience is more expensive is a waste of my time to be honest. So far I find newspaper not a trustable source. You end up $135 minimum for a lousy service which can be worse than Singapore's $40.

I like Indoneasian girls but don't see any available in Perth.
I see we share similar taste bro! Lol there's quite a few of them, but mostly students. Have to agree Sydney and Melbourne more happening. Too laid back here : \
Old 14-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Samster

yup, the students are definately good. If you get one make full use of it as they can be real dirty. lol

Too bad my fb which is a chinese Indo went over nsw or I will fuck her every month.

I had a friend before telling me there were some indo students in need of cash and would sell themselves, but I never how true was that as this was long time ago.
Old 14-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Too bad my fb which is a chinese Indo went over nsw or I will fuck her every month.
Every month? Bro, if i had a fb during my time in perth, i wld have done her every day! Frm kings park to Scaborough beach mate.

When i was there, i had some indo gers n quite a few east malaysia gers who were super conservative.
Old 14-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Guess I'm lucky to be able to have access to the uni girls.

No idea how to propose for a fb relationship though, but I sure am going to try, hahaha.
Let you know how it turns out and maybe we'll all go get a drink one day.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengjim View Post
Guess I'm lucky to be able to have access to the uni girls.

No idea how to propose for a fb relationship though, but I sure am going to try, hahaha.
Let you know how it turns out and maybe we'll all go get a drink one day.
Haha, wish you all the best. Maybe get her drunk or something? lol...

Anyway, I contacted a girl on craigs, and she's asking for 300 for just 1 hour of fj... no bj, painting whatsoever... what you guys think?

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 15-03-2012, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderxp View Post
Haha, wish you all the best. Maybe get her drunk or something? lol...

Anyway, I contacted a girl on craigs, and she's asking for 300 for just 1 hour of fj... no bj, painting whatsoever... what you guys think?
boring expensive fuck?
$300 is as good as Langtrees or 316 for an hour with a bj. So wanted to drop by 316 the other day to try alex.

Oh as for my fb, is once a month because she has a bf so we kept it a secret affair. love it as too many times it would be dull. As long as she allow me to end it in her mouth, I cant complain.

I have to say uni students as best as they are curious about sex as most of them just came here. Got to teach the indo girl her first bj and everthing, excellent experience.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
boring expensive fuck?
$300 is as good as Langtrees or 316 for an hour with a bj. So wanted to drop by 316 the other day to try alex.

Oh as for my fb, is once a month because she has a bf so we kept it a secret affair. love it as too many times it would be dull. As long as she allow me to end it in her mouth, I cant complain.

I have to say uni students as best as they are curious about sex as most of them just came here. Got to teach the indo girl her first bj and everthing, excellent experience.
If you guide her well enough, maybe can organise an orgy!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1