The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-01-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
loomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
CF last Thursday
Bell

Tried Bell last Thursday. Looks like they picture. Very hiao type of girl.
Treat you like her bf. Worth the premium
Tanned skin
Slim figure
Nicely enhanced C cup
Her ridding skills is power!

Room condition is bad. Can hear alot of noises outside even with door closed.
Old 22-01-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frappyloop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Naravee - Nutty

OKT: 10/10

Looks: 8/10 - Really like XMM and won’t reject type. ~20% discount from photos.

Body: 8/10 - Fair, slim, toned and nice curvy petite tight body with smooth soft skin and some tattoos. Not for boob lovers and has very sensitive nipples.

Frenching: 9/10 - DFK like my ex-GF, really enjoyed it.

BBBJ: 8/10 - BBBJ was ok. i think is normal, nothing special but she was very hardworking, non-stop and she was licking my little bro like her long lost lollipop.

Catbath: 7/10 - Catbath me for a while then proceeded to BBBJ.

FJ: 8/10 - She capped me on and started riding cowgirl while i grabbed hold of her boobs. She was constantly moaning in pleasure and i tried very hard to avoid exploding. Accommodating to position changes and tried to take initiative.

GFE: 9/10 - Very positive attitude, hardworking and really tried her best to please me. Felt like I was making out with my ex-GF.

Overall: 8/10
Old 22-01-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

Scarleet for Cf
Thank you bro for the fast arrangement.
At first was shy break the ice speak abit thai with her all kind of topic she can talk friendly girl accomodate all position requested and reasonable rate for cny .
Rtf before she go back soon will book again
Old 23-01-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
FR for 88 of Lovers' Fortress

Must say first ah, if you are looking for SYT-types or slim bods, look elsewhere. 88 is in MILF territory BUT her service beats most younger FLs.

Looks-wise 88 is pleasant looking, with a very attractive smile similar to that of Evangeline Lilly.

Body-wise she has baby damage tho she has award-winning huge tits which when squeezed gently makes her moan. I would consider her voluptuous.

BBBJ...oh boy she gave me one of the best BBBJs I have ever had, BKK included. Agonizingly sensual and slow, she kept me hard for at least 20 mins which is a fking miracle because I have ED.

Frenching...some tongue fight. Realised she has bee stung lips upclose.

Painting....oooo she loves it! 88 is damn sensitive and would shiver when I run my hands gently over her tits, arse, sides etc. These became gasps when I went down south to care for a bare and well kept pussy.

FJ was an experience I would likely remember for a long time. For all her curves, 88 is still tight enough that my cock felt encased in a warm flesh sandwich. Each thrust elicited more moans which seemed real along with the "pained" look on her face haha. Got my two shots which made me feel like a man again.

GFE was gao gao. I can speak some Thai so we got along like a house on fire. Her english is pretty good too so communication should be no problems as long as Khun Google is on standby.

RTF? Fuck yeah!!!
Very tempted to try after reading ur fr bro !!!
Old 23-01-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 7
ssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gotten first blood for Game of club Friday. Overall, it was superb. Her bbbj is really good and service extremely good.

Go try it and you will know what I mean.

Booking was extremely fuss free with the okt as well.
Old 23-01-2023, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!

Just a quick FR about my RTF session with Sex Amazon's Yada.

Yada will be leaving our shores soon. So I just had to see her before she left.

Got instructions from friendly Bro SA to go up to the room and when the door opened, Yada was wearing her white get up, as shown belo, Like a tanned korean angel. LOL

I rushed her through our shower as I wanted to get her in bed again.

Our session was a lot more heated and more sensual than my previous visits. Her BBBJ was a great as ever, Yada will look you in your eyes as she engulfs your manhood. Her tongue massaging the tip of my dick, as well as licking up and down the shaft of my dick, paired with her gag-less DTs, I was in heaven.

She crept up my body seductively and started my french lesson. With one hand stroking my dick and her lips locked on mine, it was a sight seared in my memory. Yada slipped on the cap as we frenched and inserted my dick in her. She laid me flat on my back and started riding me cowgirl. Yada grabbed my hands to cup her breast as she grinded herself on me. We changed a few positions till I laid her on her back.

Spread Yada's legs open and serviced her. Listening to her sensual moans getting louder as I quicken the pace as I lapped her pussy with my tongue. Finally, slipped a pillow under her, inserted my capped dick back inside her pussy and started fucking her as deep as I can till I came deep into her, of course, inside the cap.

Big thanks to Bro SA for the arrangement. Yada is a superstar to me. I definitely got KC-ed by her.
Old 23-01-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Nicky from Naravee, 19th Jan Afternoon Session.

Location in the Central on the main road, easy accessible by all modes of transport. Instructions given was detailed and clear.

Looks : late 20s, petite and slim. Tanned, typical siam bu type.
Body: Tone and firm, back tattoo.
Boobs: Original B, just nice.
Pussy: Trimmed, very small, tight and shallow pussy. Good feel
Ass : proportionally size, good feel doing doggy.
Frenching: All the way.
Shower: Clean bathroom , clean towel
BBBJ : Skilled , good balls licking and slurping
FJ: Missionary , Doggy and Carry Fuck. Very accommodating and move to the rhythm.
GFE: Enjoys caressing and fondling her hands around your body when bonking
RTF: Can consider , enjoyable fuck

Attracted by her tone body on the images , decided to book her.

Shower was enjoyable with basic chit chatting and ice breaking

After drying ourselves , we headed to bed, she deep throat me and paint my balls . I return the favour by painting her cunt. She cap me and I hungrily shoved my dick deep inside her. I noticed she had a small virginal as I can feel her virginal lips totally warp around my cock . She was rather tight, furthermore her canal felt very shallow as I can feel my dick almost flooring. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly , grabbing my back and buttocks , while I enjoyed pumping her. We french as I squeezed her breast and rough fuck her. Did her from behind against the wall while squeezing her breast. Decided to move her to the front and carry fuck her. Her moan was wild, sexy and intense, can feel her pussy dripping with fluid. I threw her to bed and spread open her legs and deep pump her until I climax.

After another shower ,
She lick my dick till it hardened again. Put on a cap and go on for the next round with spooning . I pump her hard , switching different positions all over the bed. Ended with missionary with rough frenching, super enjoy .

I enjoyed and ended my session speaking with her about her working life as a sales assistance back home.

Memorable fuck before CNY.
Looking forward for my next bonk arrangement with Naravee
Thanks bro for the arrangement .
Old 23-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Belated FR for GC Pammy

Looks :8/10 sweet
Body:8/10 petite
Boobs:8/10 enchanced but soft
Shaved but starting to grow
Kiss:can kiss
FJ:8/10
GJE:8/10

Location in the east , OK for drivers.
Room is a bit small but with attached shower room.
Pammy is a syt with face which you will not reject.
She provide service with a smile and is OK with multiple positions during FJ. She is OK with kissing too.
Good overall service but think she going back today.
Old 23-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackaka View Post
FR for JIJEE (first blood)
OKT : as usually fast reply Respond fast💨
Looks : 10/10 same as pic, seriously real life much more pretty she look like 1 of the singer in Hong Kong (shiga lin)
Body : 10/10 sexy & slim ,body are well maintain perfect at the right place.
Boob: 10/10 enhance C but feel like natural,boob lover for sure
BBBJ : 10/10 keep going non-stop for 10/15 min hardworking
Painting: 10/10 she enjoy it💦
FJ : 10/10 Tried missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Best position enjoy with her is cowgirl. I love how she ride on me with those moan & keep make her come easily.
GFE : 10/10 I would consider her a hardworking service orientated fuck buddy. I very enjoy the bonking session with her and also the services she provides to take care
SERVICE: 10/10 I just can say Excellent ,worth my💰
RTF:yes will still come back for sure
Lol bro, we have the same taste. She look like shinga lin to me too.

When i 1st met her,she was kinda cold to me. No painting a little french etc. Maybe not handsome enough for her

Will find her again when time permit. Hope the chemistry with her will improve
Old 23-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
same as what I experienced last year. Add points for u bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleguy89 View Post
GUCCI / BLACKPINK XSCORTS

Otk: 11/10

Booked gucci at 1am

G area

Quite a chatty girl at first

Boob : Not for boob lover

Body: slim

Shower together, she just help me wash my little brother after that we went straight to bed. bbj and straight to action.

Clean up ourselves and she ask if she can use phone which I don't really mind, i say ok. since the tv is on, i entrain myself with local channel.

And the problem started, she just keep using the phone for almost 30 mintues (maybe it's my fault that I agree). When I asked her help me massage, she said she doesn't know (I'm ok with it since she is young) and she proceed just use one hand massage and use phone (which I don't really mind, maybe she is tired)

And she just keep using phone all the way throughout the session. When I asked for my 2nd shot, she just act blur, said 'I don't know, I don't understand' and I repeat myself 'one more time', and she said the fucking same thing twice.

Suddenly she say OHHHHH and show me the time is late and keep yawning and wanted me to leave quickly. What the fuck?

My little brother also no more mood, I change back and leave.

I'm not sure if it really miscommunication on what I said or she just act blur.
Maybe she was tired since i book late at night,

I paid for 2shot for $220 and I got this

Just want to vent my anger, maybe next time I shouldn't book so late.

thanks bro for arranging, sorry that I drop a bad review 🙏🏻
Old 23-01-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
newsflash is Cool - loads of Potential

Camry - Lust

Some short stats:

Looks: 8/10 – Safe to say can bring her back and Mama will approve.

Body: 8/10 – Young, Slim yet curvaceous, perky butt for Doggie, Smooth skin all over, Boobs youngish,
fresh and soft. Small one cent nips but sensitive - got her moaning and moaning stimulating it.

Comms: Very Basic but can understand some England.

F/J: 9/10 – My type - Not a dead Fish! Genuinely aroused, responsive to my advances, took me in with passion and clung on to me.

And she gets sticky wet!!

Kiss/French: I got it! Sweet Frenching like a fluttering Butterfly on my tongue

Bros please go gentle on her – have to make the first move and also moderate your expectation on services.

RTF? You bet her buns! Till she goes back and maybe….

Thanks goes to the OKT – You brought in an absolute Gem this time
Old 23-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=913721

This is a RTF, so will be similar to previous report. Lisa service is the best

OKT : 10/10, The Pimp, very fast reply and a real pro
AREA 地区 : SG Orchard Condo
Name 名字 : Lisa
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 Beautiful but older than photo
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 29, she told me
Body 身材 : 9/10, nice sexy curves, not fat, slight tummy
Boobs 胸部 : B/C, enhanced soft, nicely shaped, sharp brown nipples. Likes nipple Kissing and sucking
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10, mainly on nipples
French : 10/10, I think some Bro teach her do long time with real tongue play and suction
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, nice long BBBJ, lots of slurping, head twisting. I was not late, super powerful, then CIM. No complaints
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 11/10, Shaved pussy, no smell, gets really wet and horny. She loves it inbetween fucks. She even uses her hands and spreads it open so I can suck her clit and tongue fuck her properly. Did this a few times inbetween fucks.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 cowgirl, Missionary, passionate, she likes a good fuck after painting. Then repeat the whole cycle again.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 she remembered me from before and gave a passionate kiss and hug when she saw me.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 really had a satisfying sexual time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Chatted with me first, I speak Thai. This time I lay on top of her and gently kissed her, worked my way to her suckable nipples and later abalone.
She got so horny and wet, pulled me up and flipped me on my back, and her car bath and later BBBJ service began. Then CIM, cannot keep it in, I just shoot as I wish. No complaints, just a sexy smile from Lisa.
We chatted again and not long 2nd round began. BBBJ again until hard then she cowgirl me really hard, wow so much power and sexy moaning; piak piak sound. Then my turn to pound her hard, inbetween having a good wet abalone meal, this made her more horny and she ground her pussy into me. Finally fucked her until completion.
Really good fuck and suck, this time even better since she has better Kissing skills and opened her abalone to me.

Date / 日期 : 22/1/2023 Afternoon
Old 23-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Finally hyper beasts is back .

One month ago when flirty girl just open I decided to try . So brother FG msg me to ask me to try as he promise that he will give me a good bonk to compensate that time.

Was introduce to pim .

Okt : not bad . Took the initiative to msg me to fulfill what he promise. Reply fast

Looks : 7.5/10 (Thai tan, but sure won’t reject)
Boobs : natural
Milf
Fj : 8/10 one of the few gems
Bbbj : 9/10
Pussy : clean shaved beautiful

Went in the room and was greeted by this Jem . Chat and break the ice . Proceed to shower . Wash clean and nice . One thing I like about her is when she do things she keep the conversation going and also keep eye contact.
She ask me to lay down on bed. Wow . She kiss my lower body and slowly lick my entire lower body . Wow . Love it .
Ate her so well that she from shy become wild. No smell and yummy .

Proceed to pound her hard and deep . Good kiss and good feel .
Definitely good fuck.

I will return fuck if time permit.

Overall 8/10

Highly recommend this stable.

My Fr is 100% base on my own true experience

Last edited by HyperBeasts; 23-01-2023 at 03:14 PM.
Old 23-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
markerexpress is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Orange
Stable: Seduction

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=orange

Looks: 8.5/10 gnd look, lovely pretty looking girl
Body: 8.5/1010 sexy body, slender and sexy. B cup boobs, inviting nipples to suck.
Attitude: 9/10 friendly and cheerful girl, willing to serve
Bbbj: 9/10 light touches with occassional deep throat, suddenly change to strong suction and fast momentum. The sudden change was good.
French: 9/10 heavy deep frenching allowed
Fj: 9.5/10 nice moans and responsive, will hug you tightly and arch her back when she is high. Accommodating and wild in bed, knows how to pleasure you. Good bonk with her.
Old 23-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Smile from Onesiam
OKT : 10/10. The client servicing is high level
Looks : 8/10. Its the cute innocent looking university student type of look. The kind that it feels like a sin to go after her but you do it anyway.
Body : 10/10. Slim,nice pair of boobs. She is not too tall so easy to do more things with her.
BBBJ : 9/10. For her age i have no idea where she mastered these skills from. Cant feel her teeth and you can feel her licking your head. Cant control may shoot.
FJ : 9/10. Tight and wet and her moans are non commercial. She starts soft but once you can get the engine going it doesnt stop.
GFE : 8/10. Shy innocent university type of girlfriend. Gives abit of the we shouldnt be doing this but fuck it anyway feel.
RTF : Hell yes and want to try the rest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1