The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Review for L s** and 8* spa. - personally, feel that bros in the East lack good options in the heartlands. First, have to pay $8*+ for basic massage plus either market rate top-ups (or above market rates).

Add up $140-50 min. Would suggest boycotting all these $80+ spa and promote spa with reasonable massage price
Old 02-01-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
haha! I deliberately left that out cos value for money can be quite subjective with so many variables I'll let other bros decide for themselves. Between you and me, i'm 100% with you
Hi can share?
Old 03-01-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: East side spa experience

well, there are still HDB joints in the east that offer 50/he entrance fees with good massage, and top-up for HJ and BJ/BBBJ (no FJ).
But cannot expect ladies to be as young, slim and pretty as the joints like L S**.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
Review for L s** and 8* spa. - personally, feel that bros in the East lack good options in the heartlands. First, have to pay $8*+ for basic massage plus either market rate top-ups (or above market rates).

Add up $140-50 min. Would suggest boycotting all these $80+ spa and promote spa with reasonable massage price
Old 03-01-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ocean reflex so many pretty girls. Sadly it’s open concept and nothing to be expected
Old 03-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
Towkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
The legendary j**** finally move to a different place after many years.

She's now in a new east side location with new price. Last time $50/hr now $55/hr.

Visited her yesterday new year eve at her new place. Its a lot bigger now compared to the old owo place.

While her massage is still top notch with the teasing, the new loc not good because too many people working at the shop compared to only her last time, can lock door once u go in. Keep walking up and down and the colleague keep switching music like switch TV channel like that. Very annoying cannot relax at all.

She say had to leave the old loc because of a certain eatery beside her shop (if you know, you know) got too popular and customers find it hard to go into her shop with so many eyes watching.

Dmg: $55 + 50.
Can share contact?
Old 03-01-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro bro. Dont mind share contact please. Just shifted to Tampines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
The legendary j**** finally move to a different place after many years.

She's now in a new east side location with new price. Last time $50/hr now $55/hr.

Visited her yesterday new year eve at her new place. Its a lot bigger now compared to the old owo place.

While her massage is still top notch with the teasing, the new loc not good because too many people working at the shop compared to only her last time, can lock door once u go in. Keep walking up and down and the colleague keep switching music like switch TV channel like that. Very annoying cannot relax at all.

She say had to leave the old loc because of a certain eatery beside her shop (if you know, you know) got too popular and customers find it hard to go into her shop with so many eyes watching.

Dmg: $55 + 50.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Anyone tried the new ML near eunos MRT?
The shop where Lucky and Qiqi used to work?
I found 2 new ML from the shop but have not try yet.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Ocean reflex so many pretty girls. Sadly it’s open concept and nothing to be expected

Ok la. Apart from Nana which has nice tits (visually, not given any chance to roam whatsoever) the rest ok only.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

already changed to new owner.
Qiqi has moved to 5xx GL.

I am in touch with one of the two new MLs, but no time to QC yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Old 03-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
You sure they pretty??😂 Ok maybe the new msian Chloe still not bad but the rest saw liao without make up is a big difference. Anyway there also no happening but if want good stepping can try them
Old 03-01-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
You sure they pretty??😂 Ok maybe the new msian Chloe still not bad but the rest saw liao without make up is a big difference. Anyway there also no happening but if want good stepping can try them
Saw their latest post of a new girl. Look quite pretty. Didn’t try before cos it’s too open concept. Kind of turned off
Old 03-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Their boss decides to offer strictly clean massage using open concept, so we need to respect their decision.
For those who enjoys good massage and back stepping, I would recommend it.
The ML that I tried was Amy.

For hanky panky/GQ, there are many other joints in the neighbourhood to go to.

Quote:
Saw their latest post of a new girl. Look quite pretty. Didn’t try before cos it’s too open concept. Kind of turned off
Old 03-01-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Chloe the new ml at least the eyes got sparkling and she soft spoken unlike the prc colleagues.but seriously just go there for massage can liao.
Old 03-01-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aymanzalwahiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone any MP experience in tampines or pasir ris to exchange? PM me
Old 03-01-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I tried once, nah, not worth the time and money, still perfer qiqi and lucky.

First impression is very important but she ruined it, wont rtm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread