The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 27-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Hi Bro can share contact or location please? Tia willing to trade
Old 27-01-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro can share location or conatct please? willing to trade, TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Saw this pretty lady on WeChat and decided to book her for a massage.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Environment: spacious and clean and comes with individual bathroom
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
yakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello fellow bonkers!
Another quick MR near kovan area..

Spa place is just beside a mamak eatery place. Inital starts with F.... spa

Added them on wechat and saw their ML pics and browsed through and book baby.
Upon reach of the place... was give two option.. 1 blue 1 green for normal 1h massage or topup 13 for hot oil massage.. Took the normal one as first time commando this place..

Girl wise.. Look like pics except she dyed her hair. She's young ( i think 20 ). Lookwise shes on the petite cute side, could speak conversational chinese but might not understand chinese that's too chim.

She tries her best to massage but could tell she's pretty new to massage.
Overall average massage, not for those who likes those solid tok-gong massage.

Towards the end, did some sensual massage on your balls. Flipped over and started playing with your didi and made small chat. Soon after she popped the question.. 1 blue note for hj + roam top(didn't ask if can roam bottom), 80 for top off roaming.

Decided to go for the basic hj as I felt it's expensive to pay additional 30 for top off.

Overall trip was alright. Gave it a 5/10.
Might give other ML a try.. saw someone of my type when I walk into the alley of rooms.

Credits to @Runningboy85 for sharing new ventures as always.

Stay safe and bonk hard people
Old 28-01-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Any bro tried Haili near Serangoon? Worth visiting?

I tried before. I don't think it's worth visiting.
Old 28-01-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lampaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to try XM… anybody can pm contact thanks bros
Old 28-01-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lampaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by willfly1234 View Post
Bro, can pm me XM contact? Thanks a million
Can send me XM contact too. 😁
Old 29-01-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dropped by MDL yesterday near closing, they were having a mini CNY+ lady boss celebration. They were also gathering because one of the ladies is leaving for another shop. Tiagong only, don't flame me.

Anyway I was there for XL/LL. She has only been here a few months, but her skills are good. Knows where to press hard, really wants to satisfy. Like what other bros said, her playability high too, once she warms up to you.

interested bros can PM me,up my points yada yada you know the drill..
Old 29-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger123 View Post
Additional 3 red for private room.. but not for first timer.. 🤗
Private room shiok. Many good memories of fucking my ml when i regular there few years ago.
Old 29-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Private room shiok. Many good memories of fucking my ml when i regular there few years ago.
Sounds like N****
Old 30-01-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Private room shiok, but are there any worthy MLs now to use it?
Old 30-01-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xm3curial is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi broo can pm me the contact pls
Old 30-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a contact near the stadium area, guys who are familiar will know what I meant .
Old 30-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakiniku View Post
Hello fellow bonkers!
Another quick MR near kovan area..

Spa place is just beside a mamak eatery place. Inital starts with F.... spa

Added them on wechat and saw their ML pics and browsed through and book baby.
Upon reach of the place... was give two option.. 1 blue 1 green for normal 1h massage or topup 13 for hot oil massage.. Took the normal one as first time commando this place..

Girl wise.. Look like pics except she dyed her hair. She's young ( i think 20 ). Lookwise shes on the petite cute side, could speak conversational chinese but might not understand chinese that's too chim.

She tries her best to massage but could tell she's pretty new to massage.
Overall average massage, not for those who likes those solid tok-gong massage.

Towards the end, did some sensual massage on your balls. Flipped over and started playing with your didi and made small chat. Soon after she popped the question.. 1 blue note for hj + roam top(didn't ask if can roam bottom), 80 for top off roaming.

Decided to go for the basic hj as I felt it's expensive to pay additional 30 for top off.

Overall trip was alright. Gave it a 5/10.
Might give other ML a try.. saw someone of my type when I walk into the alley of rooms.

Credits to @Runningboy85 for sharing new ventures as always.

Stay safe and bonk hard people
Thanks for sharing ur experience with Us.
My wife and I went to kovan market last weekend.
Did not manage to spot this MP Starts F xxxxx SPA.

Good if u can PM the name of that SPA.
Old 30-01-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger123 View Post
Additional 3 red for private room.. but not for first timer.. 🤗
Bro, last time no need top up to use the room. As long as regular, take 58 package can use alr, but need to book with ML before hand
Old 31-01-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Private room shiok, but are there any worthy MLs now to use it?
Have not gone back for 2 years le...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1