The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

1 ML told me she needed money urgently for her family in China cos father is ill and elder brother’s business no good & needed $ very urgently, she said no choice she gotto borrow $ from one of her customer who happened to be her suitor, so now they are together as a couple I don’t know want to laugh or want to laugh out louder when I heard this 🤣
Old 11-01-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

90% of girls are after $$ not only MLs so don't get too attached. I always tell the ML you are my dream girl every time I meet a new one 😁😁
Old 11-01-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?
dont be a simp. there are levels to the game.
1. highest is you find 18 yr old virgin
99. massage girl who is a closet prostitute
100. a prostitute

dont be a loser and fall in love with a hoe. wtf shes been pumped continuously daily and you fall in love. basket i wanna sell you investment in moon rocks.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I think because of the physical intimacy, it is easy to mistake lust for love...
Bro morrissey1209, I like the above sentence and I totally agreed... Upped you with my humble points!
Old 11-01-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?
Bro can share what you like about this massage lady ? Is it lust or love?
Old 11-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
1 ML told me she needed money urgently for her family in China cos father is ill and elder brother’s business no good & needed $ very urgently, she said no choice she gotto borrow $ from one of her customer who happened to be her suitor, so now they are together as a couple I don’t know want to laugh or want to laugh out louder when I heard this 🤣
ML together with the suitor, keep sucking his money dry.
Will see her true colours once he runs out of $$
Together doesnt mean happy.
Old 11-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
I know of a young fat chap who offered to marry one of my mls....he was madly in love and maxed out his credit cards and loans to help her...what he did not know the ml was staying with her son here in singapore and she every night stay with her old man sugar daddy....lol..true story....
Sheez.

Even if he wanted to be serious, he should tread very carefully.

A ML says she's burnt before when one eligible guy was introduced to her but decided against choosing her. If true, I also try not to take advantage unless it's a transaction with ultimate unlocking. I would rather all eyes are engaged openly rather than blindly.

I can chat with an FL about gg to a hotel for better vibes and amenities etc but we both know it's not about settling down together. She even wants to introduce me to her friends. Take it as bantering.

Even if it happens, don't get too serious when comfort levels are high. Make sure she knows what she's getting out of the time together or the deal - a friendly interesring gentleman willing to know people from different walks of life, playful but not a fool. She's also no fool.

Last edited by bondage; 11-01-2022 at 11:17 AM.
Old 11-01-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkenkenchan View Post
90% of girls are after $$ not only MLs so don't get too attached. I always tell the ML you are my dream girl every time I meet a new one 😁😁
lol same. regardless of how they look. but if old auntie sometimes i cant seem to get the words out of my mouth.
Old 11-01-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
ML together with the suitor, keep sucking his money dry.
Will see her true colours once he runs out of $$
Together doesnt mean happy.
She ever showed me her wechat chat that the suitor send to her, say he wants to spend his life with her and all 😂 seriously I really burst out laughing, but I have to be nice lah…cos she gave me nice service also…
Old 11-01-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

There was an ex-ML whom I visited regularly then. Sessions usually ended with HJ plus I fingered her a bit.

She's now happily married to a local SG and has a kid.

While I do agree with bros here that most such relationships (if u fall in love) doesnt end well, there are some success stories to tell

Anyway, if u have not step into this KC trap, suggest not too... If u did, all da best. Challenge I personally feel is having to live with the ML's past (or even present).
Old 11-01-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She ever showed me her wechat chat that the suitor send to her, say he wants to spend his life with her and all �� seriously I really burst out laughing, but I have to be nice lah…cos she gave me nice service also…
nice service means you fuck her?
Old 11-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
nice service means you fuck her?
Fuck & let go bro… 😆😆 it’s just a game
Old 11-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fuck you broo, LOL 😆
Old 11-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fuck you broo, LOL 😆
😂😂 Relak bro, hope u are not the suitor LOL 😅😅😅 joking joking ✌🏻
Old 11-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Upz you, made my day 😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1