The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3026 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Chinese New Year is coming to an end now - so if you guys are looking to detoxify from eating too much good food (like I did), or found out yesterday that your love-making tool needs upkeep - Lucky's your best bet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopussy133 View Post
Extremely good therapist with good TCM knowledge - taught me to get TCM medication to boost health and performance
I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1HR, $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

Last edited by bellbell; 15-10-2022 at 10:06 PM.
Old 13-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrox View Post
I had been curious and decided to visit Lucky recently.

The location is convenient.

As I read up before booking, I already had my expectations. No hj, no hanky panky, clean real legit JG.

When I first saw her, she shared with me her experiences and expertise and showed me in front of me, her Qigong. She tried it on my hand and I could really feel the Qi circulating and moving inside my hand. I was so impressed. She then got me to stand up and she swirl the Qi around my pelvic area and immediately got an erection.

Then I sat down and she continued to interview me about my body symptoms and overall and then proceeded to analyzed my pulse health condition. She also noticed my tongue is showing some health signs.

Finally, proceeded to have a quick shower then lie down and the therapy began. As per the other reviews, time only starts counting when lying down.

During the therapy, she uses her Qi and the body area becomes very hot. If you are sensitive, can feel the Qi going thru your body. It's not a normal massage because it opens up circulation and she will find areas that are blocked for you.

Overall very good overall health therapy. Belle is legit TCM juagen so that you can feel better later ward.

Environment: Very Clean
Service: Good
Chat: I think it depends on the person but I and her are 谈得来
Juagen: Unique and I feel, can be trusted

Worth the penny.
Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:49 AM.
Old 13-07-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.

Old 13-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have been with Lucky for treatment for many months - have successful in treating my premature ejaculation and dramatically increased my sexual performance

Rare gem of a person, gents please take care of her

Also if you are non-Chinese speaking, suggest you do not look for her (was having a treatment today and saw some misunderstanding with a non Chinese bro which could have been avoided)
Old 14-07-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
zoggs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I wld like to try ur Juagen svc. If i dont need any xplaination durin d massage, is it OK since i dont speak chinese...
Old 14-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopussy133 View Post
Have been with Lucky for treatment for many months - have successful in treating my premature ejaculation and dramatically increased my sexual performance

Rare gem of a person, gents please take care of her

Also if you are non-Chinese speaking, suggest you do not look for her (was having a treatment today and saw some misunderstanding with a non Chinese bro which could have been avoided)
Thank you bro for your support and recognition.

Open for appointment.
Old 14-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1891 View Post
Visited Lucky on Friday afternoon. Procedures as described by bros, she is professional in accessing my health conditions. Treatment was painful but bearable and can see she put a lot of effort into my back and can feel the heat from the bottom when she uses Qi. She is highly recommended for other bros who are concerned about their health. She is also very generous with gifts when I'm leaving. Will definitely book her for the next treatment!
open for appointment.
Old 15-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerjoe View Post
3rd session with Lucky. Overall health and well- being feel better. The massage area that used to be painful is now tolerable / close to no pain.

Bros can think of this as a TCM treatment with a Chinese doctor that specializes in treating your penis problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil11 View Post
Tried Lucky recently. Very impressed with her TCM knowledge and just feels like seeing a doctor for our manhood. She is chatty and gives me many health tips to improve my overall health being which also leads to better performance in little bro. Thank you, Lucky
Open for appointment.
Old 15-07-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bommi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Open for appointment.
I really want to book but it's sad you only accept Chinese speaking customers. If you could close an eye to that,I would really appreciate your help.
Old 15-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvintay View Post
Thanks Lucky. Very nice lady

Location -
Very convenient. her place is well equipped and very clean and tidy. she emphasizes a lot of cleanliness. So everything I like is it's very clean. The bathroom is really nicely furnished and has a proper water heater.

Skills/therapy - its pure legit solid traditional Chinese/ Korean treatment. I straight took the 1.5 hrs package as I wanted to attend the full 90 min. Powerful therapy! As she proceeds to juagen she will explain the vital areas and she worked on many veins. after that I thought the treatment was over, nope. she continue to slowly work from bottom to top, including pulling my shoulder blade tendons and doing some bone cracking.

In the end, my cock is rock hard due to her big natural twin peaks. Really have the power assets.
Open for appointment.

Old 15-07-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bommi99 View Post
I really want to book but it's sad you only accept Chinese speaking customers. If you could close an eye to that,I would really appreciate your help.
Another bro earlier mentioned that he witnessed a misunderstanding with a non-Chinese speaking potential - this actually happens more often than is mentioned here.

But I can attest to her skills - if you're really interested, perhaps you could try learning some Chinese each day and before you know it, you may qualify(?) Not too sure.

But my point is that it's not so much about closing an eye to it, then her having to navigate constant misunderstandings/miscommunications.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 15-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
Xannnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was extremely curious and decided to pay a visit to Lucky today evening.

Before visiting I read up afew bro threat that are posted here , I'm very aware that are No hj, no hanky panky, super clean real legit JG.

The location is like what she mention above in the central area very convenient.

When I reached this evening, she shared with me her experiences and demonstrated in front of me, her Qigong. I was very amazed for it.

While i was lying down and she continued to interview me regarding my body symptoms and she proceeded to analyzed my pulse health condition.

During the therapy, she uses her Qi and the body area start to warm up .I can feel the Qi going thru your body.

I felt overall it was a great experience with lucky, do pay her a visit if u need such treatment no regrets!!IMPORTANT NOTE she would appreciate if you're chinese speaking to prevent any misunderstanding communication.
Old 16-07-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xannnn View Post
I was extremely curious and decided to pay a visit to Lucky today evening.

Before visiting I read up afew bro threat that are posted here , I'm very aware that are No hj, no hanky panky, super clean real legit JG.

The location is like what she mention above in the central area very convenient.

When I reached this evening, she shared with me her experiences and demonstrated in front of me, her Qigong. I was very amazed for it.

While i was lying down and she continued to interview me regarding my body symptoms and she proceeded to analyzed my pulse health condition.

During the therapy, she uses her Qi and the body area start to warm up .I can feel the Qi going thru your body.

I felt overall it was a great experience with lucky, do pay her a visit if u need such treatment no regrets!!IMPORTANT NOTE she would appreciate if you're chinese speaking to prevent any misunderstanding communication.
Thank you Bro for your support and recognition.

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:50 AM.
Old 16-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.
Old 16-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:50 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1