The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-09-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Do you guys tip your mamasan and lady at g club even though they already have drinks?
Old 18-09-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Edit delete

Last edited by pantsonfire; 18-09-2022 at 12:21 PM.
Old 18-09-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

Hi bros,
Not familiar with Bkk but going for a trip. Anyone know if there are KTVs like those in JB there? I went through a lot of pages here but don’t see any. Or it’s a different term for it in Bkk?
Old 19-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Rdaytona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matpedia View Post
Hi bros,
Not familiar with Bkk but going for a trip. Anyone know if there are KTVs like those in JB there? I went through a lot of pages here but don’t see any. Or it’s a different term for it in Bkk?
u mean Gentlemen Club...? the club hv private room & with gals accompanying you... but expenses are on the high side though...
Old 19-09-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone around this this week to party, pm me

Last edited by pantsonfire; 19-09-2022 at 05:47 PM.
Old 19-09-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Bros, managed to extend 3 nights from a work trip to enjoy. just to share and save memories.

[Background]
im 40+, I cannot speak simple Thai at all. Can’t be bother to learn, should have focus to pick up when I was younger or when still unmarried.

SBF1 = random stranger from SBF kaki to Cheong together, 30yo+

SBF2 = random stranger from SBF kaki, 40yo+

SG1 = work colleague kaki, 30yo+
SG1F1 = SG1’s friend, Singaporean, who worked in Bkk for more than 5yo, 30yo+.

SG1F2 = SG1F1’s friend, another Singaporean, who worked in bkk 1y+, also 30yo+.

F1 = Thermae Thai girl picked up by SBF1
F2 = Thermae Thai girl that rejected me
F3 = Thermae Thai girl picked up by me

SGFL1 = my SG Dome1 FL I bonked + RTF 3x but like 5-6 years ago, I think should be 28/29 this year.

SGFL2 = a Dome1 girl I bonked, with good chemistry, before fly to bkk.

[Day0]

It’s a working day but free to Cheong at night.

SG01 jio me to Fun Bar, a local makan+ club place. Told me the crowd is very young.

10pm reached.
Makan a little, move to club area, music starts. A lot of young SYT.

SG01 introduce SG1F1 to me.

12am+
Police came near the entrance and suddenly a lot of girls left the club.
SG01 told me these girls are below 20yo, cannot enter by right.

1245am
Police left.
Girls came back. Club was full again.
SG01 told me here is all local, mostly cannot speak English, but all here to have fun, ok for ONS, just give taxi fare will do.
If I like any girl, let him know.

230am+
I told SG01 about this tall SYT, white top, blue jeans. He went to the girl saying in Thailand, “This man handsome for you?”
She said laughed and said yes”
Then SG01 said “go back to hotel with him have fun”.

To my surprised, the girl came over and pull my hands and signal let’s go.

So I chat with her using google translate.
19yo. Student. Study ART.

Back to my hotel.
Shower together.
Tight and wet, soft small round boobs.
She likes to French gao gao, maybe all high from the drinks.

After 1 shot, she said she cannot stay too late, have to go back room. I gave her 1k taxi fare. And she left.

SG01 told me he was there until 5am.

[Day1]

Woke up and had breakfast with some female colleagues, who are mostly going back, 2-3 quite pretty OL Pre-MIlF. Haha. Too bad cannot eat where you shit.

Research SBF, saw SBF PM from SBF1, added his LINE and linked up at his hotel, near T21.

Time 5pm+, SBF1 not ready to come down yet. Told him I go check out Mai Chan Massage since like 10-15mins walk.

Mai Chan feedback here:

https://samsforum.online/showpost.php?p=21...ostcount=33832

Met up with SBF1 at 7pm.
Went for simple dinner.
Checked out Thermae Cafe.

830pm reached.
Located along main road, then went down a small fleet of stairs to basement.
Saw a big square room, was told to buy an entrance drink, not expensive.
I picked Gin Tonic, SBF1 took beer. 150 thb+.

We went around in circle like 5-7times, slowly looking. There are Low tables and high chairs in the centre of the room, a lot of guys crowding there to slowly feast their eyes. It’s like a super mini old time CP la with no mamasan. I think at least 80-100 girls, in and out.

Also fxxking alot of guys. Can hear Koreans, Japanese, Chineses.

Fast forward, SBF1 like a girl F1.
GND look, sweet looking,
She said ST 3k, LT 6.5k

I saw F2. Foxy SYT look. Very fair, No tummy fats, can see as she wearing lower top, exposing her tummy.
Fair. Said 25yo, acceptable to me.
To my surprises, she rejected me sia.
Saying she was not my first choice as she noticed me walking many rounds, speaking to others. Kao.

Eventually I saw F3, which looks good to me too. Young SYT looking, bigger boobs.
She told me she ST 3k, LT 6k. I said ok.

Then 4 of us went out.
Me + SBF1 + F1 + F3.
Time 1030pm.
Decided to go clubbing then go back hotel.
F3 said her car is nearby, let’s go Route66 for HipHop or Onix for more EDM.

I said we go for onix EDM ba.
Took her car, a Toyota, there.

At Onix. 11pm.
Need to do ART at entrance. able to use eNRIC SingPass to get in.
Not crowded, maybe 25% full.
Paid 2 bottle of whiskey for a table, in front of the Stage.

GFE chemistry better as we dance.

1130pm.
SGFL1 LINE me reminding me our lunch appt tmr, meeting me at 11am hotel lobby. I said ok and told her I have booked Japanese food Zuma Bangkok at St Regis, since she mentioned she like Japanese food. She said see you.

12am.
SBF1 told me F1 has 3 friends who want to join us but asking if we can tip 1k thb for their transport to and fro. I said ok ba.

1245am
F1 3 friends came.
Guess what, F2 is of them. Lol, she saw me and tried to cover her face.

But I was dancing with F3, and kept on looking at F2. My friend told F1, just now I tried to pick up F2, but F2 rejected me.

Btw F1 is really not bad. Can speak Chinese too. Said going to Eric Zhou concert next day.

Then F1 kept on encouraging me to speak to F2 and she told me her friend said I dance quite cute.

145am, I told SBF1, I want to go back hotel first. On our way to F2’s car, she sat down on a bench and asked me why I kept on talking to the other girl. Then tears came down from both of her eyes. Wa… drama leh. She said if I want to be with that girl, she can go back, give her 2k.

I said no la, and lied that my friend SBF1 kept on asking F2 to speak to me and some bullshit. We were there like 15mins, then she calm down saying that she just broke off with boyfriend as boyfriend has other girl.

This week is her first time going Thermae and she rejected a few other guys that she didn’t have feel for.

Btw later I realised she works for Lazada and in charge of some sales inventories of something. Saw her WeChat of Lazada Chinese team + Thai team.

Then we went back to my hotel, up to level 18. She said view is nice, can see Siam paragon.

Entered my room.
We shower together.
Some tummy fats but good size natural boobs and good ass.
Proceed to bed, cat bath me, BBBJ me, her pussy easily wet, fxxked her hard.
3am, we hug and sleep.
She hug me really tight and close to sleep.

[Day 2]

Woke up at 9am.
She was still sleeping soundly, nakedly just wearing the hotel robe. I went to order some room service for breakfast.
930am, room service came.
I woke her up, she said ok ka.
I said I order in some food. You hungry?What you want? She said she wants to drink milk and omelette - she likes.
I said I don’t like, I want to eat you again.
She said “ok ka, come”.

Bonked her and have a COF. I just pulled out and come on her half-awake face. She just slapped my butt and said some whining Thai words.

We shower together, and enjoying our breakfast. I open the Netflix in my phone to play some Thai drama, to increase common topic to talk.

1030am.
SGFL1 LINE me sending me a picture of the road jam, saying she will be late. Maybe 1130am lobby. I said ok.

Heng delay to 1130am.
Shit, I need to get F2 to fxxk off soon.
Told F2 that I have a work meeting at 1130am, shall we get ready to go?

1110am, I went down to hotel basement to her car. Lift straight to basement, should be 99% will not bump into SGFL1.
She gave me a good bye hug, saying she will go office to work. Asked if Tmr I’m free, want to bring me to somewhere to feed elephant. I said let me check, tmr get back to you.

I go up to hotel lobby, requested the reception to change my towels and robe.
Then went back to my room.

I need to ensure all the other towel and robe looks unused - basically no sign of girls in the room last night. Pick up condom wrapper and throw away.

1130am, she said she is at lobby.
But my towels and robe is not here yet.
I text her saying I’m in the toilet, will come down shortly.

1140am, room service came.
1150am, I went down. Saw her long legs with heels, at the corner sitting down. Ok, got some tummy fats liao, but her pretty face features still here. She’s 168cm.
She said I looked exactly the same, still very handsome. Lol.

She text initially she shy and didn’t want to meet. Quoting her exact English from her LINE “I’m getting older… my body goes with a little age. At first, I thought should I go with see you?…. I’m not confident at all.”

I said you look good. I could still recognise you, haha. Come let’s go to lunch.
We held hands and walk towards st Regis (about 15min walk) but weather was fxxking hot.

Among all the chitchat, she said she is working as HR in a 150 people company.
Money is decent but life is ok. Still single, broke up with boyfriend 1Y ago, was together for 3Y.

She said she stop working overseas, that one time she was just curious about it. But several of her friends are still doing these trades as they have debt/payment on luxury items.

After lunch, I asked her (to test her) where should we go after lunch.
She said we can walk back and explore Paragon. She has some shopping to do since she drove 2hr to Bangkok. Sian….

I said ok. Let go. Nearer to paragon, she said weather is really hot, maybe we go to your hotel room and relax and enjoy aircon. I said ok. One step closer to my goal.

In the room, we chatted. I was not really concentrating as I’m thinking how should I score this. Halfway, I said come let’s hug for a while.

We hugged, and I just went to French kiss her and she responded and actions began.
She was very sensitive to each touch and movement. I asked she ok? She said long time no make love Leow.
She was wet already man.
Have a good slow bonk.
We lay on bed and chit chat.
Come 4pm, she said she have to go back and the drive is long. I said I wish she can stay overnight with me. She said she cannot as she has work Tmr, could only take leave today.

Btw, that day later in the evening, she text me at 7pm saying she just got home, traffic jam, took 3hr sia.

415pm, alone in hotel room.
Went to scan SBF, saw another PM from SBF2 and added his LINE.

Texted SBF1 and SG1, what’s their plan today.

SBF1 said he will be meeting some friends.
SG1 said he want to spend time with SG1F

SBF2 texted me saying got friends going SpacePlus to club, got 2 VIP tables tonight at 11pm, but free to go with me now.

I said shall we go check out those Nuru massage. SBF2 said ok.
Linked up with him at 102 Happy massage.
Saw others massage joint side by side - like Aurora, pink, EZ and others…
Reached here about 630pm. We went to all and didn’t have any likings.
Went to Doki Doki massage too, only 3 girls, but also no go.

I told SBF2 we go Thermae cafe ok?
But we went to Chinatown to makan T&Y seafood first. Then reached Thermae around 9pm.

I saw F3 working in the bar. She saw me and said hi. I saw F2 too!! I went to F2 and ask if ok to go. She said ok. I asked her why yesterday rejected me, she said she was shy. ???? Anyway, I said I want to go dancing with you. She said she can only do ST tonight as she has late drinks with her friend. ST 3k. I said ok. Come. Was waiting for SBF2 to choose his girl.

Time 1015pm.
Finally SBF2 also took a girl. Very young SYT, 22yo, 3K ST, 8k LT. SBF2 took ST as he wants to go SpacePlus later to try.
We both went back to our individual hotel.

Time 1045pm
Back hotel room. Good shower together. Really no tummy fats. Nice pair of B+ boobs.
Kneel down and BBBJ, proceed to bed. Bang her with very high GFE moans.

12am
Told her I’m going SpacePlus. She is going Onix to meet friends. I said we can share grab.

1230am
After alighting her, I reached SpacePlus.
As I have done ART at Onix, i shown the picture of took, it is valid for 3 days, so no need to get poke again.

SpacePlus is much more atas than Onix.
A lot of beautiful girls and ladyboys.

2 ladyboy came over to me to ask for LINE, which i politely declined but we chit chat for a while. Fxxk attracting the wrong type man.

Here hard to pick up compared to local club as I think of the ladies are gf or LT or within their group gang.

130am (this places closes at 2am)
I checked my phone.
SG1 jio me to join him for round 2 at another local club (NOIR mahadthai (นัวมหาดไทย)).

2am
Reach the local club.
No need ART, show IC and go in.
As usual, SG1 asks me if I like any girl, let him know, he will get SG1F1 to help link up and ask. He said here same like the other local club, ONS type but English really must use google translate, give taxi fare will do.

3am
SG1 came over and pointed at his girl of the night. Girl said ok. SG1 asks me how if I like anyone. Honestly all really young. I saw one la, quite fair, I don’t like too tan one.

I pointed at own girl wearing a white top and black mini-skirt. SG1 said ok, he gets SG1F to ask. SG1F came over to me said, “bro, later club comes at 3am, we take our remaining bottles to outside to drink finish together, then you go back with the girl. Btw your girl is 19yo. Have fun bro.”

I said ok let’s see how.

3am club closed.
Settled down to drink at 315am.
My girl sitting beside me, really cannot speak English sia. We holding hands and communicating via google translate. Haha.

4am
Grab back to hotel with her.
430am reach my hotel.
Shower together quickly.
Actions on the bed.
Like what SG1 said before, local girls ok to do raw if you want. She said do with no condom. I said I prefer with condom, maybe too used to it by Dome 1/2/3 over the years. Haha. She said ok ka.

Super tight, fxxk.
Missionary, switch to doggy and spoon.
Cum Leow, we both hug and KO.

[Day 3]
10am we woke up.
Fxxk, now that I can see her face much more clearly. Indeed really young SYT, hair smell so nice even she didn’t wash her hair after clubbing. Google translate that I order some room service food. She nods her head.

Food came 1030am.
We wash up and makan.
As usual open my Netflix Thai shows to occupy us.

1130am.
I hug her and kiss her again.
She responding back. This time I decided to fxxk her slowly as I want to enjoy her sweet young face and her facial expression when I penetrate her. Damn song.

12pm
We wash up and I gave her 1k thb said for taxi go home. She smiled and left.

Went to text SBF1, SBF2, SG1, what’s their plan today?
Then I went back to take a nap. Shag.

Worked up at 4pm.
SBF1 said go check out kapoo joint and later join his friend to go bar.

SBF2 said go Onix at night. 2 VIP tables, want to join, no girls, must hunt or bring your own, like SpacePlus.

SG01 no sound no picture.

Decided to go walk around Siam Paragon. I have yet to really explore and maybe go for normal leg massage.

Went to Nature Thai Massage.
1hr leg massage.
1hr back massage.
8pm. Makan at paragon alone. Feeling sian.

Received a text from SG01, said tonight let’s go another local club (3days2night). He said here people come makan first at 8pm.
Later at 10pm, Uni girls slut mode comes up.

Between Onix vs this, no brainer which to go right? Took grab down join SG01 and his friend.

10pm reached 3D2N.
SG1F1 introduce SG1F2 to me.
Club place was 15% full.
Here the layout very like Singapore SiamTiu.
One square room. 2 stages at each end - one is live band, one is EDM DJ.

Now is live band, EDM starts at 12am according to SG01.
1230am more and more local girls came in.
Can see a few tables with just girls.
SG01 came to me again asking to let him know if I like any girl.

Fast forward, so qiao, I like the same girl as SG01. He said, “ bro, you too slow, I spoke to her liao, chopped liao, 20yo, cannot speak English also”

Then the second girl I like I said was also cannot touched. SG1F1 told me that one is his Thai guy’s gf, must ask for permission.

Later that this Thai guy came to me.
He could speak decent English, own business one accordingly to SG1F1.

Thai guy said to me, “ sorry man, but my sister and friends said your dancing very cute” and brought me to introduce to her sister and friends.

Sister is not SYT. Looks older. More OL chio type, like the typical Dome1 type, but too tan for me and I no feel.

2am I look around. Got a few girls gave me eye contact, but I no like.

I received a LINE picture from F3, saying she is at another club, want to join her to dance?

For some reason, I went to text F2, asking where she is. She said she is having drinks with her friends. I told her I’m at 3D2N, want to come? She asked for address. I gave her.
She said very far, what time does it close?
I said 330am. She said ok, will come in a while.

She reached at 3am.
She said the music here nice.
She said she knows SG1F1, think he knows one of her friends.
We dance side by side, gfe up.
Clubs ends at 345am.
SG01 said later will bring remaining bottles outside to sit and order food. Maybe drink till 5-6am.

I said ok.
We adjourned out, the tables and chairs outside all almost full sia. So maybe it’s a local norm to do this.
My girl sit beside me.
SG01 and his girl (the same girl that I like), was sitting in front of me.
Saw her and SG01 communicating with google translate here and there.
Wa, the more I see her, the more I want to fxxk her. Haha. Damn it.

How what do you think of her?

430am.
I said I want to go back first.
I asked F2 want to go back with me, she said ok.

Back hotel 5am.
Shower + bang 1 time.
Sleep and hug.

[Day 4]
We woke up at 11am.
My check out timing is 12pm, my flight back to Singapore is 330pm+.

Called front desk to extend my check out to 130pm. Order some food into the room.

Then we shower to get ready to go.
Hug her in the shower and French kiss her and we did another shot in the shower.

1pm, she left.
I hurried up back my stuff and grab to airport.

Scanning all the messages in my phone, SBF1 told me he has a great exciting night too. One of the tinder girl really came to his room. Fxxking horny. After one shot, resting, suddenly grab his didi and fast furious BBBJ.

And another tinder Thai girl said will fly to Singapore next week, can meet up.

Indeed Land of Smiles come to you.

Meanwhile I have been texting SGFL2 every now and then. Ask if she wants me to help her buy stuff from Bangkok back to Singapore. She said yes please.
Told her to send directly to my room.
She bought 2x shoes, bra + panties + clothes.
She said for travelling after work to take picture.

This SGFL very young also.
After I told her I received her parcels, I asked if she is happy that I’m going back Singapore or happy that her shoes and clothes are coming.
This was her reply - damn high.

Ok, end of happy life. Back to misery Singapore again.

No mood to work today sia.

PS: pardon my broken English, just wanted to finish the content fast.

There are a few other PMs from SBF bros that I could not meet up and link up due to timing. Hope to Cheong with you guys next time.

Last edited by ives08; 19-09-2022 at 04:51 PM.
Old 19-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
Bros, managed to extend 3 nights from a work trip to enjoy. just to share and save memories.

[Background]
im 40+, I cannot speak simple Thai at all. Can’t be bother to learn, should have focus to pick up when I was younger or when still unmarried.

SBF1 = random stranger from SBF kaki to Cheong together, 30yo+

SBF2 = random stranger from SBF kaki, 40yo+

SG1 = work colleague kaki, 30yo+
SG1F1 = SG1’s friend, Singaporean, who worked in Bkk for more than 5yo, 30yo+.

SG1F2 = SG1F1’s friend, another Singaporean, who worked in bkk 1y+, also 30yo+.

F1 = Thermae Thai girl picked up by SBF1
F2 = Thermae Thai girl that rejected me
F3 = Thermae Thai girl picked up by me

SGFL1 = my SG Dome1 FL I bonked + RTF 3x but like 5-6 years ago, I think should be 28/29 this year.

SGFL2 = a Dome1 girl I bonked, with good chemistry, before fly to bkk.

[Day0]

SG01 jio me to Fun Bar, a local makan+ club place. Told me the crowd is very young.

10pm reached.

12am+
Police came near the entrance and suddenly a lot of girls left the club.
SG01 told me these girls are below 20yo, cannot enter by right.

1245am
Police left.
Girls came back. Club was full again.
SG01 told me here is all local, mostly cannot speak English, but all here to have fun, ok for ONS, just give taxi fare will do.
If I like any girl, let him know.

230am+
I told SG01 about this tall SYT, white top, blue jeans. He went to the girl saying in Thailand, “This man handsome for you?”
She said laughed and said yes”
Then SG01 said “go back to hotel with him have fun”.

To my surprised, the girl came over and pull my hands and signal let’s go.

So I chat with her using google translate.
19yo. Student. Study ART.

Back to my hotel.
Shower together.
Tight and wet, soft small round boobs.
She likes to French gao gao, maybe all high from the drinks.

After 1 shot, she said she cannot stay too late, have to go back room. I gave her 1k taxi fare. And she left.

SG01 told me he was there until 5am.

[Day1]

Woke up and had breakfast with some female colleagues, who are mostly going back, 2-3 quite pretty OL Pre-MIlF. Haha. Too bad cannot eat where you shit.

Research SBF, saw SBF PM from SBF1, added his LINE and linked up at his hotel, near T21.

Time 5pm+, SBF1 not ready to come down yet. Told him I go check out Mai Chan Massage since like 10-15mins walk.

Mai Chan feedback here:

https://samsforum.online/showpost.php?p=21...ostcount=33832

Met up with SBF1 at 7pm.
Went for simple dinner.
Checked out Thermae Cafe.

830pm reached.
Located along main road, then went down a small fleet of stairs to basement.
Saw a big square room, was told to buy an entrance drink, not expensive.
I picked Gin Tonic, SBF1 took beer. 150 thb+.

We went around in circle like 5-7times, slowly looking. There are Low tables and high chairs in the centre of the room, a lot of guys crowding there to slowly feast their eyes. It’s like a super mini old time CP la with no mamasan. I think at least 80-100 girls, in and out.

Also fxxking alot of guys. Can hear Koreans, Japanese, Chineses.

Fast forward, SBF1 like a girl F1.
GND look, sweet looking,
She said ST 3k, LT 6.5k

I saw F2. Foxy SYT look. Very fair, No tummy fats, can see as she wearing lower top, exposing her tummy.
Fair. Said 25yo, acceptable to me.
To my surprises, she rejected me sia.
Saying she was not my first choice as she noticed me walking many rounds, speaking to others. Kao.

Eventually I saw F3, which looks good to me too. Young SYT looking, bigger boobs.
She told me she ST 3k, LT 6k. I said ok.

Then 4 of us went out.
Me + SBF1 + F1 + F3.
Time 1030pm.
Decided to go clubbing then go back hotel.
F3 said her car is nearby, let’s go Route66 for HipHop or Onix for more EDM.

I said we go for onix EDM ba.
Took her car, a Toyota, there.

At Onix. 11pm.
Need to do ART at entrance. able to use eNRIC SingPass to get in.
Not crowded, maybe 25% full.
Paid 2 bottle of whiskey for a table, in front of the Stage.

GFE chemistry better as we dance.

1130pm.
SGFL1 LINE me reminding me our lunch appt tmr, meeting me at 11am hotel lobby. I said ok and told her I have booked Japanese food Zuma Bangkok at St Regis, since she mentioned she like Japanese food. She said see you.

12am.
SBF1 told me F1 has 3 friends who want to join us but asking if we can tip 1k thb for their transport to and fro. I said ok ba.

1245am
F1 3 friends came.
Guess what, F2 is of them. Lol, she saw me and tried to cover her face.

But I was dancing with F3, and kept on looking at F2. My friend told F1, just now I tried to pick up F2, but F2 rejected me.

Btw F1 is really not bad. Can speak Chinese too. Said going to Eric Zhou concert next day.

Then F1 kept on encouraging me to speak to F2 and she told me her friend said I dance quite cute.

145am, I told SBF1, I want to go back hotel first. On our way to F2’s car, she sat down on a bench and asked me why I kept on talking to the other girl. Then tears came down from both of her eyes. Wa… drama leh. She said if I want to be with that girl, she can go back, give her 2k.

I said no la, and lied that my friend SBF1 kept on asking F2 to speak to me and some bullshit. We were there like 15mins, then she calm down saying that she just broke off with boyfriend as boyfriend has other girl.

This week is her first time going Thermae and she rejected a few other guys that she didn’t have feel for.

Btw later I realised she works for Lazada and in charge of some sales inventories of something. Saw her WeChat of Lazada Chinese team + Thai team.

Then we went back to my hotel, up to level 18. She said view is nice, can see Siam paragon.

Entered my room.
We shower together.
Some tummy fats but good size natural boobs and good ass.
Proceed to bed, cat bath me, BBBJ me, her pussy easily wet, fxxked her hard.
3am, we hug and sleep.
She hug me really tight and close to sleep.

[Day 2]

Woke up at 9am.
She was still sleeping soundly, nakedly just wearing the hotel robe. I went to order some room service for breakfast.
930am, room service came.
I woke her up, she said ok ka.
I said I order in some food. You hungry?What you want? She said she wants to drink milk and omelette - she likes.
I said I don’t like, I want to eat you again.
She said “ok ka, come”.

Bonked her and have a COF. I just pulled out and come on her half-awake face. She just slapped my butt and said some whining Thai words.

We shower together, and enjoying our breakfast. I open the Netflix in my phone to play some Thai drama, to increase common topic to talk.

1030am.
SGFL1 LINE me sending me a picture of the road jam, saying she will be late. Maybe 1130am lobby. I said ok.

Heng delay to 1130am.
Shit, I need to get F2 to fxxk off soon.
Told F2 that I have a work meeting at 1130am, shall we get ready to go?

1110am, I went down to hotel basement to her car. Lift straight to basement, should be 99% will not bump into SGFL1.
She gave me a good bye hug, saying she will go office to work. Asked if Tmr I’m free, want to bring me to somewhere to feed elephant. I said let me check, tmr get back to you.

I go up to hotel lobby, requested the reception to change my towels and robe.
Then went back to my room.

I need to ensure all the other towel and robe looks unused - basically no sign of girls in the room last night. Pick up condom wrapper and throw away.

1130am, she said she is at lobby.
But my towels and robe is not here yet.
I text her saying I’m in the toilet, will come down shortly.

1140am, room service came.
1150am, I went down. Saw her long legs with heels, at the corner sitting down. Ok, got some tummy fats liao, but her pretty face features still here. She’s 168cm.
She said I looked exactly the same, still very handsome. Lol.

She text initially she shy and didn’t want to meet. Quoting her exact English from her LINE “I’m getting older… my body goes with a little age. At first, I thought should I go with see you?…. I’m not confident at all.”

I said you look good. I could still recognise you, haha. Come let’s go to lunch.
We held hands and walk towards st Regis (about 15min walk) but weather was fxxking hot.

Among all the chitchat, she said she is working as HR in a 150 people company.
Money is decent but life is ok. Still single, broke up with boyfriend 1Y ago, was together for 3Y.

She said she stop working overseas, that one time she was just curious about it. But several of her friends are still doing these trades as they have debt/payment on luxury items.

After lunch, I asked her (to test her) where should we go after lunch.
She said we can walk back and explore Paragon. She has some shopping to do since she drove 2hr to Bangkok. Sian….

I said ok. Let go. Nearer to paragon, she said weather is really hot, maybe we go to your hotel room and relax and enjoy aircon. I said ok. One step closer to my goal.

In the room, we chatted. I was not really concentrating as I’m thinking how should I score this. Halfway, I said come let’s hug for a while.

We hugged, and I just went to French kiss her and she responded and actions began.
She was very sensitive to each touch and movement. I asked she ok? She said long time no make love Leow.
She was wet already man.
Have a good slow bonk.
We lay on bed and chit chat.
Come 4pm, she said she have to go back and the drive is long. I said I wish she can stay overnight with me. She said she cannot as she has work Tmr, could only take leave today.

Btw, that day later in the evening, she text me at 7pm saying she just got home, traffic jam, took 3hr sia.

415pm, alone in hotel room.
Went to scan SBF, saw another PM from SBF2 and added his LINE.

Texted SBF1 and SG1, what’s their plan today.

SBF1 said he will be meeting some friends.
SG1 said he want to spend time with SG1F

SBF2 texted me saying got friends going SpacePlus to club, got 2 VIP tables tonight at 11pm, but free to go with me now.

I said shall we go check out those Nuru massage. SBF2 said ok.
Linked up with him at 102 Happy massage.
Saw others massage joint side by side - like Aurora, pink, EZ and others…
Reached here about 630pm. We went to all and didn’t have any likings.
Went to Doki Doki massage too, only 3 girls, but also no go.

I told SBF2 we go Thermae cafe ok?
But we went to Chinatown to makan T&Y seafood first. Then reached Thermae around 9pm.

I saw F3 working in the bar. She saw me and said hi. I saw F2 too!! I went to F2 and ask if ok to go. She said ok. I asked her why yesterday rejected me, she said she was shy. ???? Anyway, I said I want to go dancing with you. She said she can only do ST tonight as she has late drinks with her friend. ST 3k. I said ok. Come. Was waiting for SBF2 to choose his girl.

Time 1015pm.
Finally SBF2 also took a girl. Very young SYT, 22yo, 3K ST, 8k LT. SBF2 took ST as he wants to go SpacePlus later to try.
We both went back to our individual hotel.

Time 1045pm
Back hotel room. Good shower together. Really no tummy fats. Nice pair of B+ boobs.
Kneel down and BBBJ, proceed to bed. Bang her with very high GFE moans.

12am
Told her I’m going SpacePlus. She is going Onix to meet friends. I said we can share grab.

1230am
After alighting her, I reached SpacePlus.
As I have done ART at Onix, i shown the picture of took, it is valid for 3 days, so no need to get poke again.

SpacePlus is much more atas than Onix.
A lot of beautiful girls and ladyboys.

2 ladyboy came over to me to ask for LINE, which i politely declined but we chit chat for a while. Fxxk attracting the wrong type man.

Here hard to pick up compared to local club as I think of the ladies are gf or LT or within their group gang.

130am (this places closes at 2am)
I checked my phone.
SG1 jio me to join him for round 2 at another local club (NOIR mahadthai (นัวมหาดไทย)).

2am
Reach the local club.
No need ART, show IC and go in.
As usual, SG1 asks me if I like any girl, let him know, he will get SG1F1 to help link up and ask. He said here same like the other local club, ONS type but English really must use google translate, give taxi fare will do.

3am
SG1 came over and pointed at his girl of the night. Girl said ok. SG1 asks me how if I like anyone. Honestly all really young. I saw one la, quite fair, I don’t like too tan one.

I pointed at own girl wearing a white top and black mini-skirt. SG1 said ok, he gets SG1F to ask. SG1F came over to me said, “bro, later club comes at 3am, we take our remaining bottles to outside to drink finish together, then you go back with the girl. Btw your girl is 19yo. Have fun bro.”

I said ok let’s see how.

3am club closed.
Settled down to drink at 315am.
My girl sitting beside me, really cannot speak English sia. We holding hands and communicating via google translate. Haha.

4am
Grab back to hotel with her.
430am reach my hotel.
Shower together quickly.
Actions on the bed.
Like what SG1 said before, local girls ok to do raw if you want. She said do with no condom. I said I prefer with condom, maybe too used to it by Dome 1/2/3 over the years. Haha. She said ok ka.

Super tight, fxxk.
Missionary, switch to doggy and spoon.
Cum Leow, we both hug and KO.

[Day 3]
10am we woke up.
Fxxk, now that I can see her face much more clearly. Indeed really young SYT, hair smell so nice even she didn’t wash her hair after clubbing. Google translate that I order some room service food. She nods her head.

Food came 1030am.
We wash up and makan.
As usual open my Netflix Thai shows to occupy us.

1130am.
I hug her and kiss her again.
She responding back. This time I decided to fxxk her slowly as I want to enjoy her sweet young face and her facial expression when I penetrate her. Damn song.

12pm
We wash up and I gave her 1k thb said for taxi go home. She smiled and left.

Went to text SBF1, SBF2, SG1, what’s their plan today?
Then I went back to take a nap. Shag.

Worked up at 4pm.
SBF1 said go check out kapoo joint and later join his friend to go bar.

SBF2 said go Onix at night. 2 VIP tables, want to join, no girls, must hunt or bring your own, like SpacePlus.

SG01 no sound no picture.

Decided to go walk around Siam Paragon. I have yet to really explore and maybe go for normal leg massage.

Went to Nature Thai Massage.
1hr leg massage.
1hr back massage.
8pm. Makan at paragon alone. Feeling sian.

Received a text from SG01, said tonight let’s go another local club (3days2night). He said here people come makan first at 8pm.
Later at 10pm, Uni girls slut mode comes up.

Between Onix vs this, no brainer which to go right? Took grab down join SG01 and his friend.

10pm reached 3D2N.
SG1F1 introduce SG1F2 to me.
Club place was 15% full.
Here the layout very like Singapore SiamTiu.
One square room. 2 stages at each end - one is live band, one is EDM DJ.

Now is live band, EDM starts at 12am according to SG01.
1230am more and more local girls came in.
Can see a few tables with just girls.
SG01 came to me again asking to let him know if I like any girl.

Fast forward, so qiao, I like the same girl as SG01. He said, “ bro, you too slow, I spoke to her liao, chopped liao, 20yo, cannot speak English also”

Then the second girl I like I said was also cannot touched. SG1F1 told me that one is his Thai guy’s gf, must ask for permission.

Later that this Thai guy came to me.
He could speak decent English, own business one accordingly to SG1F1.

Thai guy said to me, “ sorry man, but my sister and friends said your dancing very cute” and brought me to introduce to her sister and friends.

Sister is not SYT. Looks older. More OL chio type, like the typical Dome1 type, but too tan for me and I no feel.

2am I look around. Got a few girls gave me eye contact, but I no like.

I received a LINE picture from F3, saying she is at another club, want to join her to dance?

For some reason, I went to text F2, asking where she is. She said she is having drinks with her friends. I told her I’m at 3D2N, want to come? She asked for address. I gave her.
She said very far, what time does it close?
I said 330am. She said ok, will come in a while.

She reached at 3am.
She said the music here nice.
She said she knows SG1F1, think he knows one of her friends.
We dance side by side, gfe up.
Clubs ends at 345am.
SG01 said later will bring remaining bottles outside to sit and order food. Maybe drink till 5-6am.

I said ok.
We adjourned out, the tables and chairs outside all almost full sia. So maybe it’s a local norm to do this.
My girl sit beside me.
SG01 and his girl (the same girl that I like), was sitting in front of me.
Saw her and SG01 communicating with google translate here and there.
Wa, the more I see her, the more I want to fxxk her. Haha. Damn it.

430am.
I said I want to go back first.
I asked F2 want to go back with me, she said ok.

Back hotel 5am.
Shower + bang 1 time.
Sleep and hug.

[Day 4]
We woke up at 11am.
My check out timing is 12pm, my flight back to Singapore is 330pm+.

Called front desk to extend my check out to 130pm. Order some food into the room.

Then we shower to get ready to go.
Hug her in the shower and French kiss her and we did another shot in the shower.

1pm, she left.
I hurried up back my stuff and grab to airport.

Scanning all the messages in my phone, SBF1 told me he has a great exciting night too. One of the tinder girl really came to his room. Fxxking horny. After one shot, resting, suddenly grab his didi and fast furious BBBJ.

And another tinder Thai girl said will fly to Singapore next week, can meet up.

Indeed Land of Smiles come to you.

Meanwhile I have been texting SGFL2 every now and then. Ask if she wants me to help her buy stuff from Bangkok back to Singapore. She said yes please.
Told her to send directly to my room.
She bought 2x shoes, bra + panties + clothes.
She said for travelling after work to take picture.

This SGFL very young also.
After I told her I received her parcels, I asked if she is happy that I’m going back Singapore or happy that her shoes and clothes are coming.
This was her reply - damn high.

Ok, end of happy life. Back to misery Singapore again.

No mood to work today sia.

There are a few other PMs from SBF bros that I could not meet up and link up due to timing. Hope to Cheong with you guys next time.

Wah bro. This one effort. Too bad I no points if not sure up u. Hahaha!
Old 19-09-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wish that candy in her hand was my didi
Have line contact?
Old 19-09-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
B

power bro, thanks for the story and reviews! may i know which are the two local clubs that you went? i cant find the addresses
Old 19-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet777 View Post
power bro, thanks for the story and reviews! may i know which are the two local clubs that you went? i cant find the addresses
Its 3 days 2 nights. In ladprao
Old 19-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
partyanimal88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Anyone around this this week to party, pm me
Check ur inbox
Old 19-09-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

[Day0]

10pm reached.

Great share and FR! Would you recommend if go without locals?
Old 20-09-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Great share and FR! Would you recommend if go without locals?
Main thing must be able to speak Thai bro, if not you go alone is going to be hard to score
Old 20-09-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Wah bro. This one effort. Too bad I no points if not sure up u. Hahaha!
Nice trip.. is good to have friend tat work or stay bk.. they know the fun
Old 20-09-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bangkok Trip

Would like to thanks the following Bros below who reply to my PM and share with me their tips/experience on some of the places I went. Also to many Bros who contribute at various thread on this "The Best Of Thailand" page where I get the information from too.

1. Atoll
2. Thetarmaguy
3. Drazor
4. Glenn Miller

Disclaimer : Apologise to the senior or seasoned cheongster here if my sharing is noob or inexperience as this is my first time been to some of the scene below. My main point this time is to experience and try out new things.

1. Nana Plaza - Rainbow 5 Agogo
Go there and got guided to a seat. Order a drink and looking at the stage girls dancing. At first Mamasan intro me a lady "Girl A", I see "Girl A" like very cute and beautiful and tell Mamasan that I am ok. "Girl A" come to my seat and ask for a lady drink and mamasan also ask for it and I treat both of them. After just some chatting with girl A, I find that "Girl A" is quite pushy for Barfine and ST as I prefer to slowly enjoy. Girl A left and I continue to enjoy my drink and at this time I noticed a lady "Girl B" with nice body and boobs from another stage playfully talking with her and have that jovid spirit, I quickly ask Mamasan that I want "Girl B", I treat her lady drink and after some chatting, noticed that she is very cheerful and easygoing, I ask if she is ok to ST and she agreed and I told mamasan that I will barfine and ST "Girl B" and also process the rest of the bills with tips. I am glad I choose "Girl B" as she give me very good experience during my ST with her. She is wild at the bed.

2. Nana Plaza - Rainbow 4 Agogo
Same thing go there and got guided to a seat. Order a drink and looking at the stage girls dancing. First round of girls dancing looks very gloomy and like no life like that and I did not spot any interest on any. During the first round of girl dancing, I noticed a lady "Girl C" in front of me keep shyly smiling at me. But I did not choose her as want to see the next round of stage girl dancing. After that the second round of girls turn to be on stage, this second round of girls is better with some pretties and cuties. Among all I still think "Girl C" suit me more in term of look and body. So I tell mamasan that I want "Girl C". Same thing, "Girl C" come to my seat and ask for a lady drink and mamasan also ask for it and I treat both of them while some other mamasan also ask for lady drink. After some chatting with "Girl C" and I noticed that she is quite a nice and polite girl, after a while she ask me politely for another lady drink and ask that if I am ok to ST her. As her look and body is my type plus she is quite a nice and polite girl, so I agree to barfine and ST her. Same thing mamasan will process everything with tips included. I would say "Girl C" give me more of a GFE which I like.

3. Taniya - Japanese Bar/Club/KTV style
Been always wanted to try and experience one of the those Japanese Bar/Club/KTV style of place in Bangkok. As it was having quite a heavy rain at Taniya and I just move here and there looking around. Went in to one club and mamasan will first ask me to choose a lady and I choose a SYT as she is the most pretty and cute among all though she is flat :P After that mamasan will tell me about the price for an hour and extension of every hour. The lady will play pool or dart or sing song with you and drink with you. I order my drink and later I choose to play dart with the SYT and also treat her lady drink. She will accompany to play dart with me during the period, when times is up and I does not want to extend, I ask if can ST with her with barfine included and she agreed. I told mamasan that I will barfine and ST with the SYT and mamasan will process everything with tips included. I would say this SYT is green in the bed scene but she is all natural as she did not even shave her below.

4. The Black Caviar
Wanted to go and try but that time I went is afternoon which only have 4 ladies. Got to know that have to go in the evening will be better. Will try again on my next trip.

5. Sukhumvit - 666 Class Soapy
I think most people are very familar with soapy scene as there is so much in bangkok especially Sukhumvit area. This time I tried this shop and the lady assigned to me is very good, provide me good massage, good frenching, let me enjoy her boobs and lastly good bed scene with her.

6. Thermae
Did not pick up any but just went there to see see look look. As usual, always flooded with ladies with different shapes, sizes and "ages".

7. Kapoo - Coconut
Went there and the mamasan will show the menu for B2B. Each lady is graded into different category. Different category have different pricing. Choose a SYT with good look, good body and good service even though her English is super limited.

All in all, I would say that I love Agogo lots for my this trip though it is quite pricely if did not manage well. I also love soapy place as like being serviced. Kapoo and Thermae is more for people who like looks and body.

Quite glad that this time I explored several new scene and really sincerely thanks to the mentioned Bros and other Bros who generously shared their experience with me and in this page.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1