The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
No wonder my pack of rokok never come back after the after session smoke. But must say she smoke my tools smoking well, one of the best so far for the current batch of gals.
yes natural born sucker
Old 27-01-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Merlion57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Went this afternoon when Lulu came out... immediately say yes to her.
Look: 8/10. Not the immediately turn head look but it grow on you the longer you look at her.
Body: slim and well proportional. C Spotlight and natural.
BBBJ: Enough to make me CIM
FJ: Nothing special. I keep it shirt as I wanted to CIM.
GFE: Not much chemistry. Not a conversationist. She make effort to talk and tease.
RTF: Yes. Not many girl can make ne CIM. She is very accomodating.
Old 28-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
singboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Eng eng pay this house a visit ask auntie any gals working, as just open for the day, she say not sure have to wait and see.
First to report work mandy small petite size SYT with lovely smile but too bad someone already waiting for her.
Next to come in Lulu, saw that pair of spot lights buay tarhan so take her.

Name: Lu Lu
Look: 7/10 (Zhejiang babe, with a little over modify face.)
Body: 7/10 (Big bone type, with nice pair of tear drop D cup and pink nipper.)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (That foxy, slutty look with her hair let down really..... )
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing special, except for that pair of bouncing spot lights and tight pussy.)
Services: 7/10 (Overall still good but abit too commercial and take some effort to warm up and break the ice.)

RTF: May go for her again as her blow skill really good but I still prefer GFE services. Next on the list for this house Mandy.

This Frs base on my personal experience. I'm not related to anyone or any shops.
Those in this forum long enough know I only share good and sometime bad bonk.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.
thanks bro! may i know the damage? allowed to smoke during session? haha
Old 30-01-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singboy25 View Post
Can smoke no issue.
Old 30-01-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singboy25 View Post
Quote:
Can smoke no issue.
she smokes your partagas or siglo
Old 30-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
she smokes your partagas or siglo
Both and real well.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Tried this gal last week at 2058

Name : Lulu
Damage : $200
Look : subjective, but milder makeup would be kinder to her
Boob : Firm C with light colour nip, nice shape and alluring.
Body : About 1.65, wide shoulder, proportional breast , bouncy Slappable round bum , natural hour glass shape
GFE : massage before and after sex. not a natural talker like those KTV gals but she tried.
After i cummed, she laid on my chest, running her fingers across my nip and dick till my limp dick hardon again
BBBJ : 10, she doesn't stop and can go on as long you can handle.
AR : nice rimming on my 4
Frenching : Nil 美中不足
Painting : Nil, She wasn't encouraging and that was fine
FJ: Pound her in at least 5 to 6 positions, nice cheek ass to squeeze & slap.
love those tits swinging during actions.
no time watching nor complains, took it like a champ
RTF : In my list
Old 11-02-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 7
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light

My first visit back to GL since early 2020, settled for Mandy after reading that she does dfk- a must for me.

Here goes the fr:
Looks - 8/10 a bit of those tribal Chinese look, first impression ok only but it grew on me. Definitely a SYT.
Body - 8/10 slim, young, delicious! Not exactly fair, more of those sg girl skin colour, thus I give 8 here.
Boobs - 7.5/10 decent B, soft and natural. I am a big boobs person though.
French - 9/10 nice….initially slightly hesitant, but we went full force as I ram her harder. Cummed with her tongue in my mouth.
Bbbj - 7/10 ok, suction can be stronger, some balls licking
Fj - 8/10 accommodating, no complaints, moans at the right time.
Ar - 7/10 ok I am not a fan but I had better ones. But no complaints here.
Gfe - 7.5/10 she is a bit distant at times, I think need to rtf more to break through 😆

Overall - 8/10 - will rtf. Recommended for those looking for a real syt with decent boobs, nice skin, and dfk!

Oh ya saw sasa and grace (auntie intro).
Sasa got my attention with that ah Lian look, while grace looks like a young gnd to me. Will return to this house more in the future.

Last edited by kaks; 11-02-2023 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

does this shop entertain walk in customers? tried walking in before but like no one entertain me, the auntie just continue mopping the floor and no girls there for me to pick either. feel awkward, just left. is it advisable to call and book before hand even though i don’t know how any of the girls look like.
Old 11-02-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
does this shop entertain walk in customers? tried walking in before but like no one entertain me, the auntie just continue mopping the floor and no girls there for me to pick either. feel awkward, just left. is it advisable to call and book before hand even though i don’t know how any of the girls look like.
Shop open for operation at 12noon. You may be early and auntie still area cleaning.
Old 11-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Spicy dish from Chengdu- 2058 Mandy

After all the tom yum and pho recently, decided to try PRC dish in GL after seeing better reviews recently; took 2058 Mandy:

Gal: 25 yo syt babe from Chengdu, pretty deep set facial features that I dig, not the cina look, resembles oriental version of Kristin Kreuk- Lana Lane character in Smallsville, more SG gal fair with smooth complexion, 1.6ish m tall, slim, natural B boobs with brown nips that I spent long time chut chut, no tattoos, small bush, puffy labia, delicious pussy I spent much time slurping

Services: services include sensual catbath with mouthwash, capped bj (my request) with good suction, wet AR, allowed painting

FJ: awesome FJ, tight pussy with her puffy labia, riding stamina seems lacking, but accommodating to multiple positions, enjoys sex, pussy get wet easily, dfk on the tap, responsive erotic moaning, had an explosive climax while dfk and chur chut her yummy tits

Verdict : A gem cos long time never try such a pretty GL PRC. Am hooked, will rtf her till she rtc.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 11-02-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shop open for operation at 12noon. You may be early and auntie still area cleaning.
spilled semen cleansing
Old 18-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Went to 2058, there were 4 girls working: Baixue, Grace, Lulu, Sasa. Baixue really slimmed down a lot, 1st time saw Lulu, a customer sitting there waiting for the next WL took her. Looks not bad, wonder if she can do frenching. But I came here to look for Sasa, I wanted to try her again after reading the newer FRs despite my "RTF: Probably no". So I finally got to revisit her after her consecutive weekend breaks. Took her for 2hrs to see she has to offer now.

My FR below:
Girl: Sasa L20H58 (RTF)
Session: $400 x 120 min
Looks: Still cute and a bit slimmer than the 1st time I visited her.
Before shower: Hugged tightly and feel each other, then laid on bed and kiss her face with all the "你好坏" and "不要不要" as it nears her lips.
Shower: Shower with B2B soapy rub back and front, some kind of balls massage from behind. This balls massage felt so arousing, almost made me cum right at the beginning, had to resist very hard. BBBJ in the shower when cleaning off the oil from the B2B after the catbath.
Catbath: Much better catbath than before. Full back catbath with a lot of licking, her tongue feels warm, enjoyed this part. Front side is nips, chest and lower body, didn't spend a lot of time on this. Currently the best catbath I got in this house was from Grace.
Kiss: Still no kissing on lips, frenching or DFK. Quite unacceptable for a full service especially at this price point not to have frenching. Now I'm feeling deprived of DFK.
AR: Soft licking in doggy position, together with some handjob. There is some finger poking as well I guess? This is very arousing, had to resist not to cum.
BBBJ: Nice long BBBJ with tongue action, it is very good actually, this action also almost made me cum.
FJ: Not tight. Can't get enough feel. Did 2 positions in cowgirl and missionary. She ride for quite some time then change to missionary. Thinking of trying some standing positions but decided to finish with CIM.
Gfe: Friendly with cute voice, attentive and not use HP during the session. Finish with about 20 min left, cuddle there and chat until time almost up for the shower.
Overall: Overall a good session, much better than the first time, soft skin, very comfortable to cuddle with and good to chat with. Just no frenching which I really needed. She still want to learn new stuff to offer.
RTF?: Don't know. But I don't want to have another DFK deprived session. There’s a list of DFK girls I could have tried.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 18-02-2023 at 11:30 PM.
Old 19-02-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Went to 2058, there were 4 girls working: Baixue, Grace, Lulu, Sasa. Baixue really slimmed down a lot, 1st time saw Lulu, a customer sitting there waiting for the next WL took her. Looks not bad, wonder if she can do frenching. But I came here to look for Sasa, I wanted to try her again after reading the newer FRs despite my "RTF: Probably no". So I finally got to revisit her after her consecutive weekend breaks. Took her for 2hrs to see she has to offer now.

My FR below:
Girl: Sasa L20H58 (RTF)
Session: $400 x 120 min
Looks: Still cute and a bit slimmer than the 1st time I visited her.
Before shower: Hugged tightly and feel each other, then laid on bed and kiss her face with all the "你好坏" and "不要不要" as it nears her lips.
Shower: Shower with B2B soapy rub back and front, some kind of balls massage from behind. This balls massage felt so arousing, almost made me cum right at the beginning, had to resist very hard. BBBJ in the shower when cleaning off the oil from the B2B after the catbath.
Catbath: Much better catbath than before. Full back catbath with a lot of licking, her tongue feels warm, enjoyed this part. Front side is nips, chest and lower body, didn't spend a lot of time on this. Currently the best catbath I got in this house was from Grace.
Kiss: Still no kissing on lips, frenching or DFK. Quite unacceptable for a full service especially at this price point not to have frenching. Now I'm feeling deprived of DFK.
AR: Soft licking in doggy position, together with some handjob. There is some finger poking as well I guess? This is very arousing, had to resist not to cum.
BBBJ: Nice long BBBJ with tongue action, it is very good actually, this action also almost made me cum.
FJ: Not tight. Can't get enough feel. Did 2 positions in cowgirl and missionary. She ride for quite some time then change to missionary. Thinking of trying some standing positions but decided to finish with CIM.
Gfe: Friendly with cute voice, attentive and not use HP during the session. Finish with about 20 min left, cuddle there and chat until time almost up for the shower.
Overall: Overall a good session, much better than the first time, soft skin, very comfortable to cuddle with and good to chat with. Just no frenching which I really needed. She still want to learn new stuff to offer.
RTF?: Don't know. But I don't want to have another DFK deprived session. There’s a list of DFK girls I could have tried.

Bro, what time and which day did you visit ? I didn't manage to see more than 2 WL waiting at the lobby
Old 19-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfrree View Post
Bro, what time and which day did you visit ? I didn't manage to see more than 2 WL waiting at the lobby
I went in the afternoons. Usually I see Baixue and another sitting there doing nothing. But this time all were working when I reached, each coming out in like 5 - 15min of each other.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1