The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 7
MeiHouWang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeiHouWang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeiHouWang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeiHouWang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MeiHouWang Sharing - Young Sweet PRC Lady 乐乐

乐乐

Wechat: xixi-9484824​

A beautiful, patient, chatty young lady with innocent and captivating looks.

Glad to know that she is back agin. This time providing beauty & facial service.

The place is small but it look neat, clean and pleasant.

Proceed to the beauty session for a relaxing beauty & facial service to enjoy and relax

Skill was good with her smooth silky hands.

Give me a very nice and relaxing facial service.

After the session, my face feel brighter and I felt so relive and energetic.

For enquire and service mention.

Please contact her directly via adding the wechat above

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangang View Post
FR lele

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Massage place was small with curtain partition.

I saw another lady there not sure name but seem like a 2 lady Ops show.

Lele was a nice friendly and the chatty type and alway bring a smile.

She look to be between SYT & Milf Looks but definitely will not reject.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

After massage, she will do facial for me and squeeze pimple and black head make me feel so refreshing feel. Then finish off with head massage and last item was finger and toe nail cutting.

Good service and really enjoy her accompany.

Keen to vist her can add her at WeChat: xixi-9484824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carros75 View Post
Wechat: xixi-9484824

Lele was a young MILF and chio looking type lady.

She was friendly, talkative and the chatty type and alway bring a smile.

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Place was small too.

Lele is petite and she has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

For her facial, her touch was nice and cool.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I feel happy and will return again next month
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYong View Post
Lele

Tried her out yesterday at 1pm.

Location is easy for people who drive, behind a mall.

Partition with curtain.

Can tell she is the girl in the pic even though with mask on.

Figure looks good.

Massage and for 45 min and facial for another 45mins.

Both is good. Can feel the different compared to others.

Have to set your mindset clear that you are here to do proper massage and facial.

She is hot.Will come again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedez View Post
Was nearby town area, so trying my luck to book a early slot with her. And she was able to make it for the early bird timing slot. To make it short. Took her massage and facial packages. Although she is small and petite, but her strength was good! I also love her facial services. Legit well taken care of my face. It’s a good services not to be missed! Worth the time and money! Will RTM again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
Went to try lele, not bad 80% like picture, eyes a bit smaller curtains no separate room thou, found it a bit weird, lucky no bro beside ah Got a another chio bu in the shop too, can try her next time haha

Location= good near town area near mrt n bus stop
Body= slim body, A-B cup
Massage = 7/10 ask her for more strength, very gd cover every part
Attitude = 8/10 very accommodating from beginning to end, vry chatty to talk to, will try again if near town area

Quote:
Originally Posted by miliboy View Post
Lele (WeChat: xixi-9484824)

Read some review here, added and meet her.

Massage is truly enjoyable and she is really skilled as other review said.

She’s very friendly and will treat you well if you give her the respect that she deserve.

Bros please take care of her you visit.

Will definitely return for the awesome session

Quote:
Originally Posted by findluv11 View Post
Location was easy access. The disadvantage is no toilet

I agreed with all the review here. Her look was beautiful, syt type and she gave good massage.

Feel enjoyable after the massage.

The facial was cool and relaxing too.

Please contact her Lele (WeChat: xixi-9484824)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phay View Post
Lele is a yong and chio SYT looking lady.

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Place was small too.

At that point of time, I only see Lele alone throughout but did not see any others ladies.

Those who meet her before in the past will know what she provide in the past

Lele was a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

She give me a full one hour of massage and washing my face and squeezing some of my pimple without eating my time.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I would consider the girlfriend feel was good as she make me feel at home and I was well taken care off.

I feel happy and will return again next month.
Old 05-02-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster (A)

MeiHouWang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeiHouWang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeiHouWang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeiHouWang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
乐乐

Glad to know that she is back agin. This time providing beauty & facial service.

Proceed to the beauty session for a relaxing beauty & facial service to enjoy and relax

Quote:
FR lele

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Massage place was small with curtain partition.

After massage, she will do facial for me and squeeze pimple and black head make me feel so refreshing feel. Then finish off with head massage and last item was finger and toe nail cutting.

Quote:

Lele is petite and she has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

Quote:
Lele

Partition with curtain.

Figure looks good.

Have to set your mindset clear that you are here to do proper massage and facial.

Quote:
Was nearby town area, so trying my luck to book a early slot with her. And she was able to make it for the early bird timing slot. To make it short. Took her massage and facial packages. Although she is small and petite, but her strength was good! I also love her facial services. Legit well taken care of my face. It’s a good services not to be missed! Worth the time and money! Will RTM again!
Quote:
Went to try lele, not bad 80% like picture, eyes a bit smaller curtains no separate room thou, found it a bit weird, lucky no bro beside ah Got a another chio bu in the shop too, can try her next time haha

Body= slim body, A-B cup
Attitude = 8/10 very accommodating from beginning to end, vry chatty to talk to, will try again if near town area

Quote:

She’s very friendly and will treat you well if you give her the respect that she deserve.

Quote:

I agreed with all the review here. Her look was beautiful, syt type and she gave good massage.

Quote:

At that point of time, I only see Lele alone throughout but did not see any others ladies.

She give me a full one hour of massage and washing my face and squeezing some of my pimple without eating my time.

I would consider the girlfriend feel was good as she make me feel at home and I was well taken care off.

Old 06-02-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster (A)

乐乐

Quote:
FR lele

Quote:

Quote:
Lele

Partition with curtain.

Figure looks good.

Quote:
Quote:

Body= slim body, A-B cup

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 06-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (A)

乐乐

Quote:
FR lele

Quote:

Quote:
Lele

Partition with curtain.

Figure looks good.

Quote:
Quote:

Body= slim body, A-B cup

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-02-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster (A)

乐乐

Quote:
FR lele

Quote:

Quote:
Lele

Partition with curtain.

Figure looks good.

Quote:
Quote:

Body= slim body, A-B cup

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-02-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster (A)

乐乐

Quote:
FR lele

Quote:

Quote:
Lele

Partition with curtain.

Figure looks good.

Quote:
Quote:

Body= slim body, A-B cup

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-02-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster (A)

乐乐

Quote:
FR lele

Quote:

Quote:
Lele

Partition with curtain.

Figure looks good.

Quote:
Quote:

Body= slim body, A-B cup

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 21-05-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 2
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiHouWang View Post
乐乐

Hi TS, is there an update on this thread?
Old 21-05-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Hi looking for professional facial service. Is she good at it?
Old 28-05-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Hi TS, is there an update on this thread?
Why dig out a 3 month-old thread ? No update from the TS (Thread Starter) means that the ML is no longer available.
You have missed the golden period : where she used to offer full services at Boat Quay, before taking a long break and going to Bugis.
Time to move on ...
Old 28-05-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 2
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Why dig out a 3 month-old thread ? No update from the TS (Thread Starter) means that the ML is no longer available.
You have missed the golden period : where she used to offer full services at Boat Quay, before taking a long break and going to Bugis.
Time to move on ...
Hi bro OldUncleSG - you are so kind to explain. Yes, I had been too late to have her full services.

Time to move on .... how to get ne wlobangs as I'm not old or senior enuf to join thy private network is very much larger than sbf itself.

How do oone take the babay step to be part of ye esteemed pte network?

Pl advice, TQ.
Old 28-05-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Time to move on ...
Bro
He just making sure the sponsored thread owners doing their job la
Old 28-05-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro OldUncleSG - you are so kind to explain. Yes, I had been too late to have her full services.

Time to move on .... how to get ne wlobangs as I'm not old or senior enuf to join thy private network is very much larger than sbf itself.

How do oone take the babay step to be part of ye esteemed pte network?

Pl advice, TQ.
I would think that the moderators at SBF would have the most lobangs, because they are the most resourceful.
We should look up to them to QC and to share lobangs with us.
Old 29-05-2023, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bro no need worry lah. Unless u r one that have needs every other day, else with the contacts that can get from here, can last quite long if try 1 once a month..
Old 29-05-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she went back already?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1