The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4237 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Bro TS!

I never had such luck......
Old 11-01-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Heard another story about spa receptionist. This Malaysian girl doesn't massage. A customer started going after her. Will purposely come often for massage and buy drinks and food for her. After massage will stay back to chat with her. After they go together, he stopped visiting this MP. Now they are getting married soon.

All the MLs are invited for the wedding dinner. The gossip among all the MLs is that every ML had given the groom a HJ before. this is a first time for the MLs. Attending the wedding dinner for a guy they give HJ to before
Is it the kyo spa?
Old 11-01-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Is it the kyo spa?
several people promote it

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-01-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
U think the story can be believed 😅😅😅😅
the northeast monsoon is still in effect

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-01-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

No offence but I am shocked to learn how bros nowadays pay 500 bucks for a quick and often louzy session. What happened to this world?
Old 12-01-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
larryford is Cool - loads of Potential

Actually its true, receptionist is bonk-able. Not sure if any bros know of this joint back then at textile ctr. The recep (or lady boss) is this milf with a cfm face and a pair of enhanced boobs..older cheongster probably know..her name is C***l..got once i booked one of her ML, but knn last min kena fly aeroplane...she asked me want wait for another one anot..i say i dun want, but i told her i dun mind bonking her..to my surprise, she jit tao locked up her shop, bring me to her personal room in the shop, and lo and behold, one of the best fk i ever had.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do Forgive Me if I don't share her details and contact, she is not a free lance but just a spur of a moment thingy that both of us just feel like fucking, not making love but just raw fucking LOL.

Another Receptionist Bonked

Nationality : Vietnamese
Job title : Receptionist.
Size : tall 1.72, boobs 36 waist 30 legs damn bloody long Backside dam solid

I used to frequent this Massage shop and I bought quite a bit of packages through her, of every $500 she gets $25-$50 cannot remember.

She wears a black blouse that always reveals her deep cleavage and a pencil skirt with a split up to her croutch area.

So needless to say many of us keep ogling.

I used to visit near the closing hours so both of us gets to chat a lot or rather I get to ogle a lot LOL.

One day during closing hours she told me that she quarrelled with her husband and she dont want to go home and asked me if I could house her for a couple of days...I told her I could get a hotel room for her but it won't be a fancy hotel. So we checked into Amara Hotel.

Once in the room she removed her clothes with just her white lacy bra and panties on she went to bath, the bathroom door was not close so I joint her. I told her I always have sex with my wife before I go to sleep, and all the heavy patting and fucking happened in the bath tub. Suprisingly she has got a tight cunt, she said that her husband suffer from malfunction lah.

As I need to work in a few hours time, so I left her $500 for her to buy clothes undergarment and sundries.

We stayed for three days with me zipping in and out of the hotel and in and out of my own house LOL.

The sex was fantastic, like JAP AV style kind of sex LOL

I gave her another $2000 for the three nights..
Old 13-01-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
No offence but I am shocked to learn how bros nowadays pay 500 bucks for a quick and often louzy session. What happened to this world?
Bro- There is a quote saying" It takes 2 hands to clap"
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 13-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
personally 2022, I also bonk spa receptionist. but I can reveal the spa because she has boyfriend. conclusion doesnt mean it doesnt happen to you might not be true.
yep thru my yrs when I chiong HC managed to up 2 Recep nvr pay anything,willing parties
Old 13-01-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

In the good ole days, ML's sometimes takes turn to man counter and become receptionist...so i guess ive also bonked receptionist in a spa...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Bro- There is a quote saying" It takes 2 hands to clap"
Ok. To be honest I often got and still get aroused by some receptionists. Especially a few in the BT area like
Imperial and the previous Kingdom. All Msian babes. But I would never pay 500$. Will make me feel guilty towards myself.
Old 13-01-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryford View Post
Actually its true, receptionist is bonk-able. Not sure if any bros know of this joint back then at textile ctr. The recep (or lady boss) is this milf with a cfm face and a pair of enhanced boobs..older cheongster probably know..her name is C***l..got once i booked one of her ML, but knn last min kena fly aeroplane...she asked me want wait for another one anot..i say i dun want, but i told her i dun mind bonking her..to my surprise, she jit tao locked up her shop, bring me to her personal room in the shop, and lo and behold, one of the best fk i ever had.

Yeah she advertises in this forum now with her girls. Now cmi it la. She usually drinks wine at her shop.
Old 13-01-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Well done Bro TS!

I never had such luck......
Points returned
Old 13-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryford View Post
Ah bro is that the thai receptionist?

Last edited by lynex123; 13-01-2023 at 11:01 PM. Reason: quote wrongly
Old 13-01-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Mine was also in bukit timah. I went there the first time, all the masseuses are occupied and the prc receptionist offered to massage me (she is no longer working there, no need to pm for contacts, thanks). We had a bet if she managed to hj me and release, I pay her 150 as tips, if not, I will not tips her. After more than 15 mins of hj, she fed up after trying everything from SN to FN. And she slip my dick in raw and I cip.

Seems like cock spoil from long term masterbation also serves it's perks. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1