The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
Ah bro is that the thai receptionist?
local chinese...
Old 14-01-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
In the good ole days, ML's sometimes takes turn to man counter and become receptionist...so i guess ive also bonked receptionist in a spa...

nb.. play cheat... like that also can then i also have many..

ok my 1 and only real one is the old intent spa recep... wear glasses machiam like teacher...
Old 14-01-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Y u all ha e so much luck? Maybe I didnt ask.. next time if i see pretty one, i try ask.
Old 15-01-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

i nvr thought of bonking of spa recep , no wonder my wolf friends i still v innocent and naive compare to them. shall ask them on our next gathering
Old 15-01-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Od****** spa used to have a damn hot malaysian recept. I guess that is the ultimatum.
Old 15-01-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

For those who have fetish bonking spa receptionist, I will give you $500 plus up your points if you manage to bonk the spa receptionist of La Z** spa in Bukit Timah area.

I think she collected her CPF 10 years back.
Old 15-01-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
For those who have fetish bonking spa receptionist, I will give you $500 plus up your points if you manage to bonk the spa receptionist of La Z** spa in Bukit Timah area.

I think she collected her CPF 10 years back.
Meaning she is a GILF spa receptionist by now ?
Old 15-01-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
yep thru my yrs when I chiong HC managed to up 2 Recep nvr pay anything,willing parties
I got pay. my age hard to get freebies liao
Old 15-01-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nationality : SPR/Msian
Body : Small Titts, slim, long legs, very serious FML.
Dressing : Micro Shorts / Flare Mini Denim Skirts, blouse sure can see bra

This shop is owned by three sii beh chio bu, two were famous ML in the CBD area and the third is their drinking buddy...

I use to frequent there and most of their rooms are upstairs of the shop house,
they will walk ahead to bring the guest up to the massage rooms and off course to show off to you their panties LOL. I get a bigger hard on by them the the ML.

There was a period of time when the massage business was very bad and all the ML went home early at 2am instead of 4am. I reached at 2 am and asked for may favourite ML but she was working, 2 hrs booking.

So I told the remaining (also my favourite) boss left that night that I am leaving unless she massage for me (knowing that she was a start ML before).

She said ok, she locked the front door, message the 2 other working girls that the main entrance was locked and want them to open it for their own clients when leaving.

Once we were in the room, she told me that she dont have uniform to wear asked if I mind if she massaged me in bra and panties, and she started taking off her clothes even before I could utter a word. I was just pushing my luck and I ask her to give me an oil sexy massage naked, she laughed and said OK but that's gonna cost me, we did not talk about money and she started.

she gave me a sexy massage and so did I, I think its more like a petting session.

One thing led to the next and before I know it we were fucking each other, well it ended at 3.30AM after I came very hard 2 times.

We bath together, nearly wanting to fuck her one more time but my brother cannot already LOL
dressed up, paid her $500 and sent her home after she locks down the shop.

Thats the one and only time I got the ever fucko fuck her. Most chio ML/recept I have ever fucked.
Old 16-01-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly TS has so many so called honest & genuine FRs to share ..
Old 16-01-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol there's used to be this place at west coast area was a massage with hj place that look super formal and legit. They had 2 recep girls that originally didn't do any service then became the hot favourite turning the place into a full service place. Now it's back to just massage and hj but not so nice because now have the ah Beng guard dogs in shop.
Old 16-01-2023, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin6 View Post
Lol there's used to be this place at west coast area was a massage with hj place that look super formal and legit. They had 2 recep girls that originally didn't do any service then became the hot favourite turning the place into a full service place. Now it's back to just massage and hj but not so nice because now have the ah Beng guard dogs in shop.
so meaning what? the ah beng is the boss of the spa or what?
Old 16-01-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Not sure if anyone remembers the now defunct S Spa. Used to be located at BB, I'm sure all the older birds would know. Years back there was this really syt recep there with full arm tattoos.

I was a regular there for massage but got close to the recept because our age was close and we can talk Abt anything. She's a local btw. Married with a baby boy, but her hubby was abusive due to drugs.

So many times I would book the grave yard session and she was always sitting outside shop the small little round table there to smoke and play with her phone.

I always chatted with her before and after massage and soon we exchange Line contact and became like friends la. But mostly her complaining of her abusive hubby who would hit her and their boy when he is high and wants money.

Cut the story short. There was once she texted me in the day time (it's rare because her shift is usually night shift as back then s spa was operating 24/7) and I was at work. She had ran away from her home because her hubby was going crazy again. Her child was at nursery school.

She asked if she could borrow my place to lodge a few days till she able to rent a room on her own. I was Abit hesitant because firstly I stayed with my parents as I had just started working and also because when she called me I was at work. but I decided to take urgent leave because to be frank... I liked her and she was my type just that she was married.

So I left my workplace and rushed home to meet her at my void deck to bring her home.i can tell you her face was bruised from her hubby hittings.

First night she slept on my bed while I slept on the floor. But soon she hinted me to sleep beside her because she felt bad making me sleep on the floor. One thing leads to another...

We had sex. It was one of the greatest I had because I really felt for her. But the problem is she was still married and that is one thing I cannot and don't dare tell my parents.

We had sex almost daily but soon she moved back to her own parents place and we drifted apart. I know she still has her boy in her custody, but not sure if she was already divorced or not.

Frankly,I still love her... But I guess it wasn't meant to be. But then again... This thread is about bonking spa recep... I guessed I'm lucky enough to have experienced this many years back.

I miss her now thinking back...

Do up my pts if you know who I'm referring to. Cheers.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Not sure if anyone remembers the now defunct S Spa. Used to be located at BB, I'm sure all the older birds would know. Years back there was this really syt recep there with full arm tattoos.
Boy.. S Spa… the “founder” of all these $88 gimmick … back then there was no such things yet when I frequent there.

Can’t really remember this syt recep but there were a few MLs that really can deliver some good sensual massage.

Anyway, upz u with my humble points for your story.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what was good about s spa was it did not hard sell its P massage, gave me many good memories too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post

I was a regular there for massage but got close to the recept because our age was close and we can talk Abt anything. She's a local btw. Married with a baby boy, but her hubby was abusive due to drugs.

So many times I would book the grave yard session and she was always sitting outside shop the small little round table there to smoke and play with her phone.

I always chatted with her before and after massage and soon we exchange Line contact and became like friends la. But mostly her complaining of her abusive hubby who would hit her and their boy when he is high and wants money.

Cut the story short. There was once she texted me in the day time (it's rare because her shift is usually night shift as back then s spa was operating 24/7) and I was at work. She had ran away from her home because her hubby was going crazy again. Her child was at nursery school.

She asked if she could borrow my place to lodge a few days till she able to rent a room on her own. I was Abit hesitant because firstly I stayed with my parents as I had just started working and also because when she called me I was at work. but I decided to take urgent leave because to be frank... I liked her and she was my type just that she was married.

So I left my workplace and rushed home to meet her at my void deck to bring her home.i can tell you her face was bruised from her hubby hittings.

First night she slept on my bed while I slept on the floor. But soon she hinted me to sleep beside her because she felt bad making me sleep on the floor. One thing leads to another...

We had sex. It was one of the greatest I had because I really felt for her. But the problem is she was still married and that is one thing I cannot and don't dare tell my parents.

We had sex almost daily but soon she moved back to her own parents place and we drifted apart. I know she still has her boy in her custody, but not sure if she was already divorced or not.

Frankly,I still love her... But I guess it wasn't meant to be. But then again... This thread is about bonking spa recep... I guessed I'm lucky enough to have experienced this many years back.

I miss her now thinking back...

Do up my pts if you know who I'm referring to. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1