The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin6 View Post
Lol there's used to be this place at west coast area was a massage with hj place that look super formal and legit. They had 2 recep girls that originally didn't do any service then became the hot favourite turning the place into a full service place. Now it's back to just massage and hj but not so nice because now have the ah Beng guard dogs in shop.
Not aware of any west coast area shop with ah beng guarding inside the shop But there is a shop where i found one ml willing to offer full service in the room, no restriction as everyone in the shop turn a blind eye. Preceded by standard massage too, no cut corner. Sadly, rtc near the end of last year.

Hard to find any shop that employs dedicated recep, which is an additional wage bill, unless it is the owner herself, or p-88 type of shop, or tcm licensed tuina.
Old 16-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
In the good ole days, ML's sometimes takes turn to man counter and become receptionist...so i guess ive also bonked receptionist in a spa...

similar story. receptionists is ex ml. after few visits i purposely come early chat with her say she looks nicer than ml. manage to bring her to hotel soon after.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Boy.. S Spa… the “founder” of all these $88 gimmick … back then there was no such things yet when I frequent there.

Can’t really remember this syt recep but there were a few MLs that really can deliver some good sensual massage.

Anyway, upz u with my humble points for your story.
Have bro... In the very early days of s spa, the reception is a local syt... Ah lian style with full arms tattoo, but she's actually very demure and sweet. I wish I could locate her again... Really want to know how is she doing now....
Old 16-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Boy.. S Spa… the “founder” of all these $88 gimmick … back then there was no such things yet when I frequent there.

Can’t really remember this syt recep but there were a few MLs that really can deliver some good sensual massage.

Anyway, upz u with my humble points for your story.
Wa S Spa .. memories … remember a sweet looking ml wearing spec one ( forget the name) .. that looks like innocent poly girl who during p massage keep massage the ball with the shy look and “accidentally” hold the shift and keeps say sorry lol
Old 16-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Ya.... S spa used to trained their ML really well... I was so caught in-between the recept and some of the MLs there. The ML gave me feeling of Lust.. the recep gave me feeling of love... Lol... Gone were the days...
Old 16-01-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
nb.. play cheat... like that also can then i also have many..

ok my 1 and only real one is the old intent spa recep... wear glasses machiam like teacher...
OMG Sarah! Missed her!
Old 16-01-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
i found one ml willing to offer full service in the room, no restriction as everyone in the shop turn a blind eye. .
Not sure if same as the one i went once couple of months back. Dont quite like that place as the shop smelled like ciga room. And nit full till the hour.
Old 17-01-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
OMG Sarah! Missed her!
wah u new bird just join 2022 also know her ah? buay pai!

ya dunno what happen to her liao...
Old 17-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
wah u new bird just join 2022 also know her ah? buay pai!

ya dunno what happen to her liao...
I actually old bird here bro since 2013. This one new account. Had to start from scratch all over again. Changed passwords until cannot remember. ������

Heard Sarah left for overseas after hooking up with some guy. She's my all-time Top 3 since the Textile Centre nurse outlet days...
Old 17-01-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I actually old bird here bro since 2013. This one new account. Had to start from scratch all over again. Changed passwords until cannot remember. ������

Heard Sarah left for overseas after hooking up with some guy. She's my all-time Top 3 since the Textile Centre nurse outlet days...
omg real old bird if you know about the nurse uniform at Textile Centre and the big boobies thai lol

I also had an older account that I could not recover sigh…

Will ups your power when I recover
Old 17-01-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangsong View Post
omg real old bird if you know about the nurse uniform at Textile Centre and the big boobies thai lol

I also had an older account that I could not recover sigh…

Will ups your power when I recover
Sarah, Eunice, Candy, Farah, Star, Nadia... Good times bro... Miss all of them. Even followed them to wherever they went to after Textile closed down. Now dunno all go where.
Old 17-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Sarah, Eunice, Candy, Farah, Star, Nadia... Good times bro... Miss all of them. Even followed them to wherever they went to after Textile closed down. Now dunno all go where.
I was outstation for several years... Came back and all gone lol... Have to start from scratch hahahah
Old 17-01-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
remember one of the room have sofa...hahhaha good times
Old 17-01-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My experience based on my Chionging days in Malaysia KL.

I used to patronise this spa in KL that is actually a local and Thai wl joint. The recept manning mainly handled by male but there’s this syt that covers the day shift. I got to know her because can gum in chit chat and we used to crack jokes about why u patronise such joints.

Long story cut short, once I went there on a late night and was surprised to see her and she told me that she is covering for a colleague. Seeing that she was abit pissed and annoyed when I teased her then I realised she quarrelled with her bf and they at Cold War.

When I ended my session I went out of the spa and saw her in casual attire, got to know that she is actually heading back home. Then I asked if she needs a ride home since it’s pouring and she cant ride her bike. Then she stunned me by saying ride you home ah, then I replied can ah, raw insert and shoot inside u ok (in Cantonese). Then she replied, you dare ah, I carry baby come ask you for money Ah. I say ok. What happened next was she held my hand and say, why not we go eat something and drink then we see where we progress later. So after meal I jio her come my hotel room in KL central, which she obliged and eventually.

Funny thing is when she entered my room first thing is to lie on my bed with arms and legs wide open. I ask if she not scared zg and let me see meh, her reply was, you no mother ah, never see neh neh cb before ah.

Wah fierce, so I took out some left over wine in the bottle and as we consume it, we both felt relaxed and we soon locked eyes and started hugging each other and kissing. I started grabbing her breast and started to undress her and she started to place her hands into my underwear to stroke my cock.

She then whisper into my ears that she wants immediately and i said I no condom how? She say it’s ok just don’t shoot inside.

So I begin to start licking her and sucking her breast and down south, but because she didn’t shower I didn’t eat her abalone. Thinking maybe later second round then eat. But she didn’t mind I not shower and beging sucking my cock.

Soon she say she wanna mount me so up she went and boy I had my cock in her warm and wet Pussy. I think she cummed cause I can feel warm liquid flowing into me.

We changed several position and hugged and when in missionary I bend down to her and whisper that I gg shoot soon. Then she told me don’t shoot inside her, shoot outside. I nod to say yes and soon was about to cum and wanted to pull out when she lock her legs around me and moaned loudly… wow I shoot my whole load into her. She stared at me and smiled. And say if she pregnant I must be responsible.

I just lay down beside her and close my eyes….

If got ppl wanna hear what happened next I will continue.
Old 17-01-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha i know la... same case for me also.. but my old account is 2006 lor...

Quote:
Textile to Syed Alwi Road... afterthat never follow liao becuase most of teh old batch change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangsong View Post
remember one of the room have sofa...hahhaha good times
Red colour sofa sibo? 1st room after the curtain..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1