The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Haha i know la... same case for me also.. but my old account is 2006 lor...

Textile to Syed Alwi Road... afterthat never follow liao becuase most of teh old batch change...

Red colour sofa sibo? 1st room after the curtain..
😂 Good times... If I remember correctly.. shower was at the far end corner ...
Old 17-01-2023, 02:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

The nurses series at Jalan Sultan is classic...so are the fruits range in Prinsep

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 17-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
The nurses series at Jalan Sultan is classic...so are the fruits range in Prinsep
Ah yes… Prinsep… haven’t been back in that area for so many years Liao… Also good times….
Old 17-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Tot is should be in the other thread.. haha.. anyway nice for the story lah ts..
Old 17-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
( Click to show/hide )
My experience based on my Chionging days in Malaysia KL.

I used to patronise this spa in KL that is actually a local and Thai wl joint. The recept manning mainly handled by male but there’s this syt that covers the day shift. I got to know her because can gum in chit chat and we used to crack jokes about why u patronise such joints.

Long story cut short, once I went there on a late night and was surprised to see her and she told me that she is covering for a colleague. Seeing that she was abit pissed and annoyed when I teased her then I realised she quarrelled with her bf and they at Cold War.

When I ended my session I went out of the spa and saw her in casual attire, got to know that she is actually heading back home. Then I asked if she needs a ride home since it’s pouring and she cant ride her bike. Then she stunned me by saying ride you home ah, then I replied can ah, raw insert and shoot inside u ok (in Cantonese). Then she replied, you dare ah, I carry baby come ask you for money Ah. I say ok. What happened next was she held my hand and say, why not we go eat something and drink then we see where we progress later. So after meal I jio her come my hotel room in KL central, which she obliged and eventually.

Funny thing is when she entered my room first thing is to lie on my bed with arms and legs wide open. I ask if she not scared zg and let me see meh, her reply was, you no mother ah, never see neh neh cb before ah.

Wah fierce, so I took out some left over wine in the bottle and as we consume it, we both felt relaxed and we soon locked eyes and started hugging each other and kissing. I started grabbing her breast and started to undress her and she started to place her hands into my underwear to stroke my cock.

She then whisper into my ears that she wants immediately and i said I no condom how? She say it’s ok just don’t shoot inside.

So I begin to start licking her and sucking her breast and down south, but because she didn’t shower I didn’t eat her abalone. Thinking maybe later second round then eat. But she didn’t mind I not shower and beging sucking my cock.

Soon she say she wanna mount me so up she went and boy I had my cock in her warm and wet Pussy. I think she cummed cause I can feel warm liquid flowing into me.

We changed several position and hugged and when in missionary I bend down to her and whisper that I gg shoot soon. Then she told me don’t shoot inside her, shoot outside. I nod to say yes and soon was about to cum and wanted to pull out when she lock her legs around me and moaned loudly… wow I shoot my whole load into her. She stared at me and smiled. And say if she pregnant I must be responsible.

I just lay down beside her and close my eyes….

If got ppl wanna hear what happened next I will continue.
Please continue, Bro Ben1O!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 17-01-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha i know la... same case for me also.. but my old account is 2006 lor...

Textile to Syed Alwi Road... afterthat never follow liao becuase most of teh old batch change...

Red colour sofa sibo? 1st room after the curtain..

After Syed Alwi, I still followed some of them to Rocca / Balestier Point. By then my 2 fave Thais, Sarah and Eunice, left our shores. And then pandemic struck...
Old 18-01-2023, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gamboa is Cool - loads of Potential

Fucking bullshit story
Old 18-01-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Textile centre nurse uniform is classic FJ joint ma. But all the ladies there are hot as hell and really worth every single cent back then lol...
The plus point is they have all sort of ladies including minah jambu.. yummy yummy... Rmb bought one of my friend there and he got hooked quite badly and visited like twice weekly..

How many bros still remember the famous nuru joint located at telok ayer street?? Mainly PRCs but all model face and figure..
Old 18-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Textile centre nurse uniform is classic FJ joint ma. But all the ladies there are hot as hell and really worth every single cent back then lol...
The plus point is they have all sort of ladies including minah jambu.. yummy yummy... Rmb bought one of my friend there and he got hooked quite badly and visited like twice weekly..

How many bros still remember the famous nuru joint located at telok ayer street?? Mainly PRCs but all model face and figure..
all the old birds emerging again

Miss these old haunts

Stay active and healthy
Old 18-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post

Wah i never hear of the telok ayer street one leh... but nearby another one at stanley street with local girls is also legend place ah

TS pai seh.. i know ur thread OT liao...
Old 18-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 2
HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I used to patronise this spa in KL that is actually a local and Thai wl joint. The recept manning mainly handled by male but there’s this syt that covers the day shift. I got to know her because can gum in chit chat and we used to crack jokes about why u patronise such joints.

Long story cut short, once I went there on a late night and was surprised to see her and she told me that she is covering for a colleague. Seeing that she was abit pissed and annoyed when I teased her then I realised she quarrelled with her bf and they at Cold War.

When I ended my session I went out of the spa and saw her in casual attire, got to know that she is actually heading back home. Then I asked if she needs a ride home since it’s pouring and she cant ride her bike. Then she stunned me by saying ride you home ah, then I replied can ah, raw insert and shoot inside u ok (in Cantonese). Then she replied, you dare ah, I carry baby come ask you for money Ah. I say ok. What happened next was she held my hand and say, why not we go eat something and drink then we see where we progress later. So after meal I jio her come my hotel room in KL central, which she obliged and eventually.

Funny thing is when she entered my room first thing is to lie on my bed with arms and legs wide open. I ask if she not scared zg and let me see meh, her reply was, you no mother ah, never see neh neh cb before ah.

Wah fierce, so I took out some left over wine in the bottle and as we consume it, we both felt relaxed and we soon locked eyes and started hugging each other and kissing. I started grabbing her breast and started to undress her and she started to place her hands into my underwear to stroke my cock.

She then whisper into my ears that she wants immediately and i said I no condom how? She say it’s ok just don’t shoot inside.

So I begin to start licking her and sucking her breast and down south, but because she didn’t shower I didn’t eat her abalone. Thinking maybe later second round then eat. But she didn’t mind I not shower and beging sucking my cock.

Soon she say she wanna mount me so up she went and boy I had my cock in her warm and wet Pussy. I think she cummed cause I can feel warm liquid flowing into me.

We changed several position and hugged and when in missionary I bend down to her and whisper that I gg shoot soon. Then she told me don’t shoot inside her, shoot outside. I nod to say yes and soon was about to cum and wanted to pull out when she lock her legs around me and moaned loudly… wow I shoot my whole load into her. She stared at me and smiled. And say if she pregnant I must be responsible.

Please continue
Old 18-01-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah i never hear of the telok ayer street one leh... but nearby another one at stanley street with local girls is also legend place ah

TS pai seh.. i know ur thread OT liao...
Telok ayer street n Amoy street was high time back in 90s n early 2000s
Old 18-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Telok ayer street n Amoy street was high time back in 90s n early 2000s
basement of KECK SENG TOWER too bros 👍👍👍👍
Old 18-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboa View Post
Fucking bullshit story
Normal la, juz get use to it can liao ..
Old 18-01-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rotring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, your story damn awesome... pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1