The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You all still got go spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hi Bros,

Maybe I share my opinion. Especially the PRC. Not siding any parties in anyway.

How to determine business is bad?
If I use to earn $20k a mth in 2021/22 now I earn $8 to 10k a mth. I might say it's bad. But will I starve? To many its still a decent income.

And by lowering the price doesn't means more customers will return to massage scene. 2021 is bo bian for us, the only entertainment is massage. So even avg looking ml with lousy massage skills have 6 to 8 customers a day. Now gl n ktv is back. We men have more options. GL lovers will just go back GL. Cost effective. U see what u get. Ppl with time will travel to jb.

Soon more ML will return back to China.
China is opening up. And if things get better in China. They might as well stay in China to earn their 4-5W rmb there. Life there is much better than in sg. More freedom. Else maybe other countries that can give them better income.

So I doubt they will drop the price. Those who cannot make it will just head home. They do not have plan to stay here forever.
In fact where can make better money they will just go. The supply will gets lower to balance out the demand level.

The surge in spa shops happend during the pandemic time. Now it's time it goes back to precovid level. ML will go back. Shops might get lesser in time to come.

Therefore I doubt they will drastically reduce price. However they might offer more to earn the same amt of money. Especially those not that attractive ones. Like let u zhut or zhut u. French u. Etc...

Avg ML have approx 3 to 4 customers a day in today's market. Depending on shop location, condition and the competition within the shop itself.

There are still ml who charges for 100 hj and roaming that is hard to book.

In short those cmi ones earning less than 6k will leave our shore. The better ones will stay. Price most probably won't drop.
Bro alot ml , I can't said all are rejected stuff from prc to come here.. like 40 plus still act they 20 plus one.. haha.. the ml there quite got standard young and gd one.. like their ktv 25 years old is too old to be Xiao jie.. mostly that age is MMS already..

Sg here to lenient lah.. too many rich one.. nothing to spend on so any gal also can.

Those stay here play one mostly married men can't escape wife eyes lah.. for those can can go jb, Batam, Thailand.. now waiting for China to really open so I can go there.. alot of mm is waiting leh..

Seriously if all willing to boycott the price sure go down.. as it a demand and supply market.. haha.. and dun listen to much on them lah.. wat can earn 50k 60k there.. how many can do it.. if can no need leave shore to come here and get away from family .
Old 13-01-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
nowadays i chiong jb spa liao... cause sg fucking ex... mco time, sg spa tink they like king, cause geylang close so we nowhere to release, then sg spa up their price like crazy... now tat jb is open n tat side is more cheap, chiong there is better than u chiong sg spa... so sg spa get ready to lose businesss... sg spa can no long take n treat us like carrot to chop liao...

I dk why sg massage spa price cannt drop, simple logic of price and demand, time have change, everytime i say can cheaper or nt they will black face say i "stingy", lolol, no wonder so many ppl go malaysia nowaday
Old 13-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Go online massage cheaper and better quality.
Old 13-01-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

For sure avoid going next week onwards till after CNY because those ML will ask for ang bao
Old 13-01-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
For sure avoid going next week onwards till after CNY because those ML will ask for ang bao
very true.. already got ML hint hint already
Old 13-01-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Now inflation, got to reduce frequent visits🤣
Old 13-01-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

We not obligated to give right? Lol.
Learn to say No.
They also say No to me if I ask them to BJ me at $50. Not as if I owe them anything.
Old 13-01-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Bro alot ml , I can't said all are rejected stuff from prc to come here.. like 40 plus still act they 20 plus one.. haha.. the ml there quite got standard young and gd one.. like their ktv 25 years old is too old to be Xiao jie.. mostly that age is MMS already..

Sg here to lenient lah.. too many rich one.. nothing to spend on so any gal also can.

Those stay here play one mostly married men can't escape wife eyes lah.. for those can can go jb, Batam, Thailand.. now waiting for China to really open so I can go there.. alot of mm is waiting leh..

Seriously if all willing to boycott the price sure go down.. as it a demand and supply market.. haha.. and dun listen to much on them lah.. wat can earn 50k 60k there.. how many can do it.. if can no need leave shore to come here and get away from family .
Lazy guy is right.
China working ladies are young.
Once reach 30s they are obsolete.
They will be considered as 大妈.
Go via HK cheaper option now.
Old 13-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Why go spa paying overprice?
Many home based ml still charging $100-$120 with hj, and you may get more if you can sweet talk or charm them.
I find that with home based ml, you can get more compared to shop based, one of the reason is ml feel safer and more relax.
Old 13-01-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Lazy guy is right.
China working ladies are young.
Once reach 30s they are obsolete.
They will be considered as 大妈.
Go via HK cheaper option now.
Ya.. haha.. my frds alot go thr hk now.. I wait for coast more clear then do it..

As I said before those who can just go oversea to play lor..
Old 13-01-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
very true.. already got ML hint hint already
All start to clever already.. even maids I know also start to tell me already.. all gd one dun learn all learn bad one
Old 13-01-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Talking abt business one must focus what's their selling points instead of just sitting there complaining business .

Chinese jobless rate reported as high as 20%
3 yrs of lock down ended most spend off their hard earned saving

As China opened up hope to see sunrise after CNY in SG MLs /FLs with more competitive pricing n good stocks n svc for bros chiongers

Happy CNY to All bros

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 13-01-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Talking abt business one must focus what's their selling points instead of just sitting there complaining business .

Chinese jobless rate reported as high as 20%
3 yrs of lock down ended most spend off their hard earned saving

As China opened up hope to see sunrise after CNY in SG MLs /FLs with more competitive pricing n good stocks n svc for bros chiongers

Happy CNY to All bros
Main is bros here cannot be like Robert.. if Robert no matter how.. also no use one.. haha.

Happy chionging
Old 13-01-2023, 02:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Go find ml who works at condo better lah. 120 can strip naked and play with you on a Q size bed, much more better than those lousy spa mah.

Just do your home work, you will be able to get those better mls.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-01-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Go find ml who works at condo better lah. 120 can strip naked and play with you on a Q size bed, much more better than those lousy spa mah.

Just do your home work, you will be able to get those better mls.
play in condo danger lah, everytime go in lift saw other people very scared one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1