The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Young and Furious Uni days

Saw a thread on staying in uni campus, sad to say that I have not done that and have regretted badly.

The reason for me not to do that is not because of financial issue, in fact, I am able to afford to stay in campus.

The reason for not staying in campus is because i didnt think of that and my house is pretty near my school so doesnt matter.

So this is my story, the one that is not within campus

There is a girl, lets call her G, so we met during school orientation day and we hit off quite well until she mentioned that she had a bf but he is in army. Truth to be told, i was pretty sad and then tagging along with her was M, we chatted among the 3 of us. Some of the guys tries to join our convo but was cutted off by M as she felt that those guys are up to no good.

But i told M that do you think i am good? With an evil smile. M slapped on my arm and say, you are okay. I repiled with doubt, ok?

M looked away and G was busy messaging her bf . I was pretty sad as G was pretty and alot of guys tries to woo her with no result

Getting to know both G and M was one if my lucky pleasure. So after the orientation ends, i drove then home with my car and i dropped of G first as she was meeting her bf

M saw my disappointment and told me that G and her bf were together since sec 1, so is very heard to tear them apart

I didnt say anything and drove M to her home.

M was sitting beside me and on the way to her home, her hand was reachung my thigh. U
I was shocked and asked her what is she doing?

She told me that, relax and enjoy. She went ahead to unzip my pants and start to bj me when i was driving. I am still vrigin at that time and i told her to stop.

She looked at me and asked if i am still a virgin? I didnt reply her and continue driving.

She then come near me and blow at my ear, and i distracted and focus back on my driving.

Me: stop it

M: why? Dont you want to do it

As a raging young man at that time, try to fight against my lust but its futile
Old 18-01-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

I tried to fight against my lust but in the end, i gave in to lust. I drove back to my apartment since i was staying alone back then.

M: your place? Not bringing me back home?

Me: nope.

M: well then, lets not waste anymore time

I brought M to my place and my hand was naughty along the way as i was touching her butt and we kissed inside the lift.

Once we enter the house, i took off her shirt and short and bring her to my bedroom.

I was touching her pussy and her boobs (D cup) and my dick was already hard.

Me: i want to fuck

M: wow, whats the hurry.

Me: no, now

I insert my dick into her pussy in missionary and cum inside her within minutes.

M: thats your virgin shot. Is that it?

Me: of course not

She come and stroke my dick and my dick went hard again and now she riding on me and same as first time, i lasted a bit longer.

We french kissed and she stroked my dick and it went hard again and we did it around 6 to 8 rounds (cant remember)

After we ended, then i was scared because i cum inside her and afraid that she gets pregnant.

M told me not to worry as these few days ia her safe period and she will be taking morning pill, so no worry as she still wanna have fun.

I smiled and we slept till the next morning. And i saw M sleeping beaide me naked and i decided to suck and squeezw her boobs. This action awakes her and she was bringing my head towards her pussy and ask me to lick her

M: yes, use your tongue baby. Ohhhh yes, come on.

I was busy licking her until she releasw her cum on me

M: ahhhhhhhhhhh.... that feels good babe

I was tasting the weird taste of the cum and before i can wipe if off my tongue, M told me not to. I follow her instruction and i swallow it.

M smiled and reward me with a bj and it was great and i told her i was cumming, but M wasnt stopping and my load my cum into her mouth. She raise her head and open her mouth to show me my cum, it was a lot and she swallow it.
Old 18-01-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah she so easy de!
Old 18-01-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
dreamhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, camping here!
Old 18-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper here
Old 18-01-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah d cup! Quite rare to see a uni girl with d cup..normally all small tits eh..must be a super hot babe..lucky guy..
Old 18-01-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Whelan5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Wah d cup! Quite rare to see a uni girl with d cup..normally all small tits eh..must be a super hot babe..lucky guy..
Should be able to see her bounce around the campus
Old 18-01-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. Last time a girl asked me if she can hang out in my hostel room every Tuesday afternoon. There is a 3 hour gap between her afternoon classes and it doesn't make sense to go home and too long to sit down in a coffee place. I said no

I didn't recognise the possibilities. I could have had such arrangements with many different girls on different days.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Uni days were fun. My studies not gd thus had to go abroad. N it was also,very happening as well.
Old 19-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
uglywin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Uni days were fun. My studies not gd thus had to go abroad. N it was also,very happening as well.
Many nubile gals to play with
Old 20-01-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More updates to cum?
Old 20-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Uxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
More updates to cum?
I am hoping for that too
Old 20-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I didn't recognise the possibilities
My time also i never thought could do such things
Old 23-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
AnwarAlsoBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel View Post
My time also i never thought could do such things
What time was your time?
Old 24-01-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Looking forward to more~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1