The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Re: Bad experiences FR in GL

Jalan suka h15. Tried g14. Looks and figure from tank OK. Actual quite bad. Quite soft put CD. Totally no feel. Ask her stop and left. Feedback to okt nv do anything. Banned
Old 05-02-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Jalan suka h15. Tried g14. Looks and figure from tank OK. Actual quite bad. Quite soft put CD. Totally no feel. Ask her stop and left. Feedback to okt nv do anything. Banned
this house the okt retarded one
got once i went i was at door he ask me go in see
i said i can see from this distance den he closed the door
Old 05-02-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
alot of OKTs are retarded
Old 11-02-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
This is not a bad experience per se, but just don't feel comfortable spending $200.

$150 is my limit and here too, with age, I am starting to feel guilty about spending this amount of money. Try and save a buck else where and more or less blow up $600 a month or more on Cheonging.

So far tried 5 PRC gals since reopening.

First was $200. Her service was excellent, but she was not at all my type (Prefer tall and shapely)

Second $200. Plus points - waterbed soapy massage, BBBJ, ok to look at. NO frenching and no pussy licking

The two PRC Cat 150 I alternate between are nice/ok, but not of the level of the erstwhile Fei Fei (L16H12), Qi QI (L16H12) and so many others I ve had.

My requirements are Frenching, BBBJ and Painting & B or above boobies, (otherwise suck what) & > 165cm

GL has opened but maybe will take more time to get back to the same level. Either that or I am getting old so a bit sian.

To cheong also once must be in a happy state of mind.
i feel you

i've only tried PRC one time cause budget, plus i was still a uni student then.

now working for a few years already, still not keen to spend on PRC. cause honestly heard too many bad reviews about them. like attitude not there, will ask you whether cumming or not already after 10 minutes on bed.. that sort of thing.

i've been cheonging for 10 years already. actually quite sian of the standard these days. when i first started it was so much better. the girls had better service - even if there wasn't chemistry. now just SOP and want to chop chop done.

back then there were also FLs. even if you didn't want to bonk them, it was shiok to look look see see. hahahha.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is a reason why he wants you to go inside..... sometimes their cctv cannot capture your image so they want you inside to have clearer images. As to why need to capture customers' images.... there are 101 valid reasons. Not for me to disclose but it is done with AV awareness and approval.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There is a reason why he wants you to go inside..... sometimes their cctv cannot capture your image so they want you inside to have clearer images. As to why need to capture customers' images.... there are 101 valid reasons. Not for me to disclose but it is done with AV awareness and approval.
hahahhaah don't need you to say also can make educated guesses with regards to sexual health and safety of workers. plus capturing people.
Old 12-02-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
This is not a bad experience per se, but just don't feel comfortable spending $200.

My requirements are Frenching, BBBJ and Painting & B or above boobies, (otherwise suck what) & > 165cm

To cheong also once must be in a happy state of mind.
I spent too much $ here in GL. I also don't want to spend a lot, but it takes longer time for me so I need 60 - 90 min session, then it become almost the same price at any house. A lot of WL don't offer what I want which is non-stop passionate DFK, full catbath and BBBJ. Many just lick/suck the nips a bit and that's it. So far i find the better chance of getting it are from Cat100/200 houses or the AP at the VN houses with insane long queues.

Need to hunt for those that offer it then keep visiting them. Too bad a good one that offers all of it just left.
Old 26-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had my worst gl experience recently, thought wanted to try something new and venture to lorong 18, house 44A. went in the afternoon, and there were so many choices, pick the sluttiest looking one with lots of tattoo.

this is where my nightmare started, paid up and went to the room, she was disunterested throughout but I thought she may warm up when we do the deed. after showering, i head to the bed.

she hop on and she said her first word, “handjob”, it wasn’t even a question, but a statement, i replied i want full. she just sigh, pop a condom on, and started handjob all looking disinterested. and obviously i couldn’t get errected. so i just repeated that i expect a full job, then she start to openly give me attitude, she just lied down and ask me to go in. I was like, i’m not even erected.

i just cut the session short and left. went to the house next door where long hair boss recognises and welcome me. had a good session there.

won’t patronise l18h44a again; for your reference, the girl i took didn’t have a number tag but the okt refer her as number 8, and she basically has tattoos everywhere, full back tattoo, stomach and both arms. may be other bros will have a better experience. hope she leaves this trade soon if she doesn’t want to do this, and spoil everyone’s mood.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should make this a sticky!

Bad bonk list:

1820 Xin Xin 欣欣 (left)
2033 Xiao Ping Guo aka Xiao la jiao 小苹果 小辣椒
2041 Xiao Mei
2041 Qing Qing (left)
Old 10-06-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
What an inspirational post
Old 10-06-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
What an inspirational post
The okt that look like a bit r****ded that one served me.
He served me asking me to go in and have a look. Out of respect went into the house and look.

Never pick any of the girls that sniffed glued like r****ded okt shoo right after
Old 10-06-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
The okt that look like a bit r****ded that one served me.
He served me asking me to go in and have a look. Out of respect went into the house and look.

Never pick any of the girls that sniffed glued like r****ded okt shoo right after
which house is this?
Old 11-06-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
i feel you

i've only tried PRC one time cause budget, plus i was still a uni student then.

now working for a few years already, still not keen to spend on PRC. cause honestly heard too many bad reviews about them. like attitude not there, will ask you whether cumming or not already after 10 minutes on bed.. that sort of thing.

i've been cheonging for 10 years already. actually quite sian of the standard these days. when i first started it was so much better. the girls had better service - even if there wasn't chemistry. now just SOP and want to chop chop done.

back then there were also FLs. even if you didn't want to bonk them, it was shiok to look look see see. hahahha.
wow I thought I was the only one cheonging who was still a student back then bro.

totally agree 10-15 years ago was the standard that GL doesnt seem to be able to get back to.

GL was at absolute peak back then!

Even FLs was exciting, there were Thai stables that offered $160 for 90 minutes and 2 shots and the gals were mostly very young and attractive!

and I remember having a very chio Malaysian Chinese FL back then, and also those stables who claimed to have "Korean gals" but when you go to the hotel to bonk, they turned out to be Mongolians/Kazakhs (which I truly idn't mind and even better for me! As I prefer Central Asian girls compared to Koreans anyways)

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 11-06-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
wow I thought I was the only one cheonging who was still a student back then bro.

totally agree 10-15 years ago was the standard that GL doesnt seem to be able to get back to.

GL was at absolute peak back then!

Even FLs was exciting, there were Thai stables that offered $160 for 90 minutes and 2 shots and the gals were mostly very young and attractive!

and I remember having a very chio Malaysian Chinese FL back then, and also those stables who claimed to have "Korean gals" but when you go to the hotel to bonk, they turned out to be Mongolians/Kazakhs (which I truly idn't mind and even better for me! As I prefer Central Asian girls compared to Koreans anyways)
wow... central Asian girls are very pretty one...
Old 12-06-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 1
dysentry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
should make this a sticky!

Bad bonk list:

1820 Xin Xin 欣欣 (left)