The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Went to check out 2 soapys over the past few days with some friends. Sharing the price for reference:

La Belle

Price ranges from 2700 (S cat) to 8500 (X cat). Majority of the girls went i was there were in the 4500-5500 (P/D cat).

The papasan recognised me even though the last time i went there was more than 3 years ago. Got the 1 year membership package then but left a couple of thousand baht credit which expired. He was kind enough to check if can claim but his boss didn't allow since it expired before La Belle closed due covid. Personally saw another papasan giving an angmoh a different price list. If anyone wants to go La Belle, ask for Khun Tan. He speaks mandarin quite well and is quite honest. Tells me upfront which ladies to avoid due customers feedback.

Office

First time going this soapy. Price range from 2300 to 9400. Half of the girls i saw were in the 4000-5200 range (D/V/M cat). They have membership package avail too if anyone interested to hold party. Had an interesting red chair, must go try They have Line, which you can add to see the facilities and ladies.

My perspective - the pretty girls have mostly gone to Maria/BC. The girls at La Belle and Office were average at most. I prob wouldn't go again unless looking to hold parties there since their vip lounges and membership are value for money compared to Maria /BC. If i want to go for younger and prettier girls at reasonable price, i would go to another place which i will not share only prob with this other place is no bath tub service...
Old 06-02-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last trip, I did mostly Maria & BC. Looks-wise, they r definitely the best but service can be mechanical & rushed, not enough GFE feel. Most important is try not to go on Saturdays when demand exceeds supply big time. If u get popular girl, even the papasans & mamasans will be rushing the girl to finish so their own customers can get their turn, sibei sian.

I actually like La Belle, quality not as good as pre-covid but there are hidden gems that offer good GFE. Must be patient in looking for them. Best is go ard 6pm.

Next trip, gonna focus more on the mid-priced soapies like La Belle. Anyone got updates on Tarawadee?
Old 06-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Only stay till 4th.. bro got any local bar to intro to go for drink.. or any friend to intro so we can meet up to party.. thank
Upped +153 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-02-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Last trip, I did mostly Maria & BC. Looks-wise, they r definitely the best but service can be mechanical & rushed, not enough GFE feel. Most important is try not to go on Saturdays when demand exceeds supply big time. If u get popular girl, even the papasans & mamasans will be rushing the girl to finish so their own customers can get their turn, sibei sian.

I actually like La Belle, quality not as good as pre-covid but there are hidden gems that offer good GFE. Must be patient in looking for them. Best is go ard 6pm.

Next trip, gonna focus more on the mid-priced soapies like La Belle. Anyone got updates on Tarawadee?
Hi,
You didn't mention both prices and precise date (month/year), this is the main purpose of this thread.
Thanks

Quote:
Hi Bros, hoping to create a thread where everyone can share their ST/LT/Chionging rates at various places around Thailand
So that everyone is aware what is a reasonable price and what is paying too much.
Appreciate if everyone can share more detail such as which Province, what date you last went etc.
Quote:
Please post and share your own experience because i genuinely want to know
what kind of prices everyone else is getting offered at different places

Last edited by Pakit; 06-02-2023 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Completing
Old 07-02-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Went to check out 2 soapys over the past few days with some friends. Sharing the price for reference:

La Belle

Price ranges from 2700 (S cat) to 8500 (X cat). Majority of the girls went i was there were in the 4500-5500 (P/D cat).

The papasan recognised me even though the last time i went there was more than 3 years ago. Got the 1 year membership package then but left a couple of thousand baht credit which expired. He was kind enough to check if can claim but his boss didn't allow since it expired before La Belle closed due covid. Personally saw another papasan giving an angmoh a different price list. If anyone wants to go La Belle, ask for Khun Tan. He speaks mandarin quite well and is quite honest. Tells me upfront which ladies to avoid due customers feedback.

Office

First time going this soapy. Price range from 2300 to 9400. Half of the girls i saw were in the 4000-5200 range (D/V/M cat). They have membership package avail too if anyone interested to hold party. Had an interesting red chair, must go try They have Line, which you can add to see the facilities and ladies.

My perspective - the pretty girls have mostly gone to Maria/BC. The girls at La Belle and Office were average at most. I prob wouldn't go again unless looking to hold parties there since their vip lounges and membership are value for money compared to Maria /BC. If i want to go for younger and prettier girls at reasonable price, i would go to another place which i will not share only prob with this other place is no bath tub service...
Adding prices of two more soapy MPs for everyone's benefit.

Little Duck

Price range was 2600-7200thb. The papasan spoke to me in Thai all the way, so the price list should be for Thais. Only about 10-12 girls and quality was worse than La Belle and Office. Papasan stated they had 20-25 girls working that night. Prob wouldn't go back there.

Emanuelle

Price list that i was shown started from 2400thb to 8200thb. The mamsan spoke to me in english even though i replied in thai. Many Malaysian, Singaporean, HK and chinese customers patronise this place, so i guess they could tell i wasn't chinese thai. When the mamasan took out the pricelist from her little black book, saw she had three pricelist - one white and two with coloured border. After i booked the girl, i asked why i wasn't given the price list for Thai. She showed me the other price list with coloured border that started from 2900thb upwards and claimed this was given to non-thai. She didn't know i saw the 3rd list, which i saw was from 2200 or 2000thb onwards. Didn't want to kick up a fuss and just smiled.

Quality of girls here were the best among all the 4 joints. Was told there were 40+ girls working that night, and i was a line up of about 15. I thought the SM/M category and above could rival those in BC - fair, pretty with good body and looks in mid-20s. Maybe only the height as the girls here were generally not as tall as those in BC or Maria.

The girl i picked was about 1.6m in the M cat (6200thb). Turned out she was working at BC before, and her price there was 7.5-8k. Some of the other SM/M cat girls also worked at BC and going for same range. She shared that some girls preferred working in Emanuelle as they can leave after meeting their min quota of 3 customers. Most girls come at 5-6pm and the popular ones can leave by 9-10pm if they don't want to work harder. This was unlike BC where they had to stay throughout. My girl was SM cat (5200thb) before, but she was upgraded to M cat when she went back to work at Em.

Maybe if other bros have gone there with Thai customer can verify the white pricelist. But regardless, i thought Emanuelle is prob the mod tier MP to go now. There's still a couple of other mid-tier MPs, which i will share if happen to go.

Black Caviar

May not be the latest since i went there a couple of months back and my memory is failing, but i think it ranges from ~5k to 20k baht for the ladies there. Other bros may update the latest price list.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

I am actually interested in finding out more on beer bars, Cocktail joints.

Are those along Suk Soi 7 considered under this group? I heard along Huay Kwang there are many but never seem to be able to find that stretch yet.

Lop Buri: Theres a coyote bar there but i cant remember the name. LD is 150, target per night is 10LD. Girl may go back with you after closing if they are comfy with you. Dont expect model looks at country sidr though
Old 07-02-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Little Duck

Price range was 2600-7200thb. The papasan spoke to me in Thai all the way, so the price list should be for Thais. Only about 10-12 girls and quality was worse than La Belle and Office. Papasan stated they had 20-25 girls working that night. Prob wouldn't go back there.

Emanuelle

Price list that i was shown started from 2400thb to 8200thb. The mamsan spoke to me in english even though i replied in thai. Many Malaysian, Singaporean, HK and chinese customers patronise this place, so i guess they could tell i wasn't chinese thai. When the mamasan took out the pricelist from her little black book, saw she had three pricelist - one white and two with coloured border. After i booked the girl, i asked why i wasn't given the price list for Thai. She showed me the other price list with coloured border that started from 2900thb upwards and claimed this was given to non-thai. She didn't know i saw the 3rd list, which i saw was from 2200 or 2000thb onwards. Didn't want to kick up a fuss and just smiled.

Quality of girls here were the best among all the 4 joints. Was told there were 40+ girls working that night, and i was a line up of about 15. I thought the SM/M category and above could rival those in BC - fair, pretty with good body and looks in mid-20s. Maybe only the height as the girls here were generally not as tall as those in BC or Maria.

The girl i picked was about 1.6m in the M cat (6200thb). Turned out she was working at BC before, and her price there was 7.5-8k. Some of the other SM/M cat girls also worked at BC and going for same range. She shared that some girls preferred working in Emanuelle as they can leave after meeting their min quota of 3 customers. Most girls come at 5-6pm and the popular ones can leave by 9-10pm if they don't want to work harder. This was unlike BC where they had to stay throughout. My girl was SM cat (5200thb) before, but she was upgraded to M cat when she went back to work at Em.

Maybe if other bros have gone there with Thai customer can verify the white pricelist. But regardless, i thought Emanuelle is prob the mod tier MP to go now. There's still a couple of other mid-tier MPs, which i will share if happen to go.

Black Caviar

May not be the latest since i went there a couple of months back and my memory is failing, but i think it ranges from ~5k to 20k baht for the ladies there. Other bros may update the latest price list.
thanks for the sharing bro. i usually go poseidon only. was curious about emmanuelle and duck. now got better insights.
Old 08-02-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DaveC65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I missed out on the soapies when I visited BKK in Dec '22. Am looking at trying them (or maybe just one) on my next trip. What is Poseidon like these days?

Thank you!
Old 08-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC65 View Post
I missed out on the soapies when I visited BKK in Dec '22. Am looking at trying them (or maybe just one) on my next trip. What is Poseidon like these days?

Thank you!
would like to visit soon too. last visit to poseidon was before covid.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Little Duck

Emanuelle

Black Caviar

Solid Review bro! Emanuelle is still one of my favourites till this day. Pocket friendly compared to the atas soapies like Maria and BC but still good quality.
Last year i went with a local, also same pricelist from 2400 baht. I believe the final pricelist you saw is for VIP or package customers...

Next time you can try The Bank as well as La Belle. Both to me are comparable to Emmanuelle in terms of quantity and quality. The OL outfit at The Bank is a particular turn-on for me so im probably a bit biased 555.
Old 11-02-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Thanks for these great tips! Haven't been to BKK in ages. What's the going rate for a HJ with a normal-good massage?
Old 13-02-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FanCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Going to Bangkok soon. This round I have available free slot for me to be alone. I was planning to massage + piaking on ending. Then try juagen. Any place to recommend and how about price for both?
Old 13-02-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1878 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant future

After reading the reviews, Went to Emmanuelle close to 6pm and only saw 6 available. I wouldn't say I fancy the available choices lol. Picked a SM category for 5200 and she mentioned she starts working from 1pm onwards. By the way she mentioned she is coming geylang next month to work for 2 years and it feels like a downgrade of working environment to me haha
Old 14-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential

I thought this thread was supposed to be about affordable sex in Thailand? You guys are idiots for paying anything more than 2000 baht for model quality girls there, even in BKK.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
I thought this thread was supposed to be about affordable sex in Thailand? You guys are idiots for paying anything more than 2000 baht for model quality girls there, even in BKK.

Not sure how long you have not been to Thailand, but prices have gone up
already... cannot find <2000 baht so easily. Outside of BKK still have
1500-1800... but YMMV

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be a rough guide for those who want to
go for a certain service but not sure what kind of price they can expect

If you so clever, feel free to correct me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1