The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wandering_hands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Some info after on a week spent in Patts.

Stayed in April Suites. (Review will be posted on tim's forum)

Agogos. (couldn't perfect the smile n eye contact routine so not fav grounds)

Happy Agogo

Arrived around 2000hrs. draft beer 60+bht. small bottle beers around 130bht
around 30 girls in sight. saw some china nationals n some japs, rest farangs.600bht BF stated on wall. 3 - 5 SYTs sitting around, no good vibes from them.
watched the standard snake dance holding on to poles and left. Maybe bad timing.... didn't visit again

part 1
Old 09-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Champagne Agogo

arrived around 2300hrs. draft beer 60+bht. After the visit to Happy, only asked for draft beer. around 20 girls, 2 - 4 SYTs. around 20 farangs, we were the only asians. Playful atmosphere. Girls playing pranks on each other. showers in the nude at a corner. A girl latched on to my friend n we stayed for around 2 hrs. bought a few LDs at 110bht each. friend wanted to BF his girl but was quote 1000bht, not too sure but seems a bit steep. Was thinking of going to the discos so we left. Overall nice n fun place.

Peppermint Agogo

Arrived around 0030hrs. draft beer around 70bht. around 20 girls, 2 SYT that i spotted. Maybe the rest was BFed. only asians again, around 20 farangs.One farang threw ping pong balls on stage n the girls loved it. Had another farang crumple up 100bhts n threw it to the waiters. Seem a bit much but the waiters didn't mind. Again no good vibes so left empty handed.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

I can see agogos being a good hunting place but prob not for me. Only visited these 3 agogos.

Discos(FL joint)

Stardice

Dead town. Liqour prices a bit cheaper than hollywood. Arrived at 2330hrs. Bought a black label at 1400bht and procede to enter. Same layout as i remember from 4 yrs ago. Could see around 40 ppl inside. A bit shocked but thought we could be early. around 20 taiwanese n 10 china nationals. Live performance singing mostly chinese songs n some english songs. Sat til 0045, got anxious n asked the waiter if the puyings tai liao?? he replied "i dont know but i can call for u". After hearing that, took the liqour and went to hollywood.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Hollywood

Came here for 4 nights, usually after 2330hrs. A 320bht entry ticket gets u 2 drinks if u dont want to drink liqour. red label around 1200bbht, black label 1600bht. Plenty of nice looking FLs around. maybe local thai customers and half asian customers. Saw 3 farangs over 4 nights. Saw a few indian nationals as well. Rest, koreans, china, m'sia, hong kong, taiwan, singapore. live performance around 0030 n 0200 not too sure as was busy looking around at SYTs. Best hunting grounds for FLs as much as i know. Had smiles n eye contact with girls left n right why couldn't agogos be this simple?

Cont...
Old 09-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Beware of girls asking for the sky or asking for the money up front. after neg for LT 2500bht from my friend, one girl said she have to leave after only one shot! My suggestion is to be friendly to the waiter n he will help u get narak girls. Think 2000bht is very reasonable for LT, than again if you are high on drinks n horny, its up to your own disgression. Crowd starts to leave at around 0300, so its best to have a girl in your arms before that.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

Insomnia/Ibar

Spoke to a lady at Champagne agogo n she mentioned that Ibar is fun so have to take a look. Arrived at around 0000hrs, stopped n asked for ID at the entrance to insomnia, after seeing that we are from singapore, didn't check the rest of my friends. To stop other asians went up n saw a sea of farangs, n quite a few lookers, felt out of place. Went down to Ibar n same same. Farangs everywhere, a bit overwhelmed, walk straight out the exit. Saw a few 8s n 9s inside. didn't even stop to check the drink prices...
Old 09-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

General Info

Bell travel

Visit the bell travel web to reserve bus from airport to hotel before you touch down. I had to wait 2 hrs to get on bus A trip from airport to your patt hotel is 200bht with a transfer from bus to van straight to your hotel at the bus terminal in patt. works the other way as well.

Food

Foodfare at B1 central festival is a great place to have lunch or dinner. Its a foodcourt serving International cusine at a fairly reasonable price. Best thing is there are loads of HOT russians to look at while you are eating.

Also try LengKee for thai/chinese cuisine. Their krapow roast duck is good. Than again i think every meat in Kra Pow(basil leave with chilli n garlic)style is nice.

Didn't hook up with a thai girl for long so couldn't enjoy local thai restaurants like 4 yrs back.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

What i can see is that there loads more russians, generally higher price everything and the FLs are more agrressive in negotiating. Still, i had a nice girl that didn't ask for money and just accept wat i gave.

Disclaimer: the above is just for info, and i'm not saying just take my word. just trying to share some info.

This cut and paste thing is getting irritating.... 1000 words??
Old 09-11-2012, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_hands View Post
Agogos. (couldn't perfect the smile n eye contact routine so not fav grounds)
IMO, nowadays the gals not as desperate. Next time you see a gal you like, just ask the service staff to bring her over for a drink.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=wandering_hands;8050230]Champagne Agogo

arrived around 2300hrs. draft beer 60+bht. After the visit to Happy, only asked for draft beer. around 20 girls, 2 - 4 SYTs. around 20 farangs, we were the only asians. Playful atmosphere. Girls playing pranks on each other. showers in the nude at a corner. A girl latched on to my friend n we stayed for around 2 hrs. bought a few LDs at 110bht each. friend wanted to BF his girl but was quote 1000bht, not too sure but seems a bit steep. Was thinking of going to the discos so we left. Overall nice n fun place.

Quote:
Beware of girls asking for the sky or asking for the money up front. after neg for LT 2500bht from my friend, one girl said she have to leave after only one shot! My suggestion is to be friendly to the waiter n he will help u get narak girls. Think 2000bht is very reasonable for LT, than again if you are high on drinks n horny, its up to your own disgression. Crowd starts to leave at around 0300, so its best to have a girl in your arms before that.
At champange Gogo, you feel 1000 is expensive, then why you can accept LT2500 at Hollywood?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=stmapede;8056591]
Quote:
Champagne Agogo

At champange Gogo, you feel 1000 is expensive, then why you can accept LT2500 at Hollywood?
I think he might be referring to the Barfine at 1000baht.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

yup.. thats just the barfine
Old 10-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for your nice reviews. Just a few tips reminder:
- girl who asks to be paid in advance= she knows why she asks money in advance= problems to expect,
- girl who asks too much money= she doesn't really like you or thinks you are a "newbie"
- in this case 2500 was over usual prices for a disco. Farangs never pay more than 1000/1500 in discos.
- the male waiters are often the boyfriends of the girls (or the friend of her BF). Usually, if your girl continuously leaves the table to go toilets, she goes to talk with her BF who is also in the disco
Old 11-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Thanks for your nice reviews. Just a few tips reminder:
- girl who asks to be paid in advance= she knows why she asks money in advance= problems to expect,
- girl who asks too much money= she doesn't really like you or thinks you are a "newbie"
- in this case 2500 was over usual prices for a disco. Farangs never pay more than 1000/1500 in discos.
- the male waiters are often the boyfriends of the girls (or the friend of her BF). Usually, if your girl continuously leaves the table to go toilets, she goes to talk with her BF who is also in the disco
Bro thanks for the info,

NExt time if i picked up a girl in disco at Patts and i think there is a high chance to go LT, i just quote her 1500 LT. If she not willing, then move on lor, find the next girl lol.... Dun wana pay more than the market price for sure.....
Old 11-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bro thanks for the info,

NExt time if i picked up a girl in disco at Patts and i think there is a high chance to go LT, i just quote her 1500 LT. If she not willing, then move on lor, find the next girl lol.... Dun wana pay more than the market price for sure.....
Yeah, and remember, never take a girl who likes to go toilet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1