The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold
Re: Encounters.........(photos)

Old 09-08-2005, 03:06 AM
Samster

Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-08-2005, 03:09 AM
Samster

Old 09-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Samster

This would be all for tonite....if u like the pics,do help me to up the threads & let me know....don't need to up my points....& hopefully if you don't like the pics,i hope you won't zap me as it is really very discouraging to get zap when you took much efforts to upload the pics,post them here & in the end got zapped....anyway,sincerely hope you all will like those pics....

Thank you all for viewing & enjoys!

Old 09-08-2005, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!

Is this the same ger from the first ger you posted? http://66.199.240.115/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00118348.jpg
http://66.199.240.115/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00118332.jpg

Anyway, the gal in purple bra (she was wearing a towel on 2nd pic, and naked on the 3rd pic ...)...
Just wanna bonk her up the swwwweeet tight @SS... bonkable.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:21 AM
AdamGer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro nice picture thanks for sharing
Old 09-08-2005, 04:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric
Just thought i'd share some of the pictures real ENCOUNTERS i collected from friends & myself here...

If you want to share your pix archives, that's fine. However, to try to pass them off as pix taken by yourself or your friends is downright dishonest.

Those pix have been floating all over the net for years. Take this one for example. http://samsforum.online/showpos...&postcount=101 That series is from the famous Boby pgf gallery.

Someone conveniently cropped off the watermark before reposting the pix as their own. The series was available way back in 1996 during the net's formative years. Just go to http://www9.kinghost.com/teen/qweton/photo09/index.htm All her pix are there.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-08-2005, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
If you want to share your pix archives, that's fine. However, to try to pass them off as pix taken by yourself or your friends is downright dishonest.

Those pix have been floating all over the net for years. Take this one for example. http://samsforum.online/showpos...&postcount=101 That series is from the famous Boby pgf gallery.

Someone conveniently cropped off the watermark before reposting the pix as their own. The series was available way back in 1996 during the net's formative years. Just go to http://www9.kinghost.com/teen/qweton/photo09/index.htm All her pix are there.
boss,

since u r on-line, what about those pics and vid i have sent u? did u varify them? authenticate them? or are they all rejected? heard nothing at all after they were emailed over to u...

if they failed your test for authenticity, well, at least let me know.

thanks,
Old 09-08-2005, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
zzz^^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah lan eh! Solid pix! No holds barred! Lim peh c liao buay tah hun!~!~!

Next time no need bluff lah, it's ok even though those pix aren't taken by u.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
NikonMan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is the coolest.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
DongFeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very Nice photo Bro
Old 09-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 19
new-be deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey thx for the pics bro. love to see more.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
The collections of pics that i have are collections from friends & myself from the net & most of them are self-taken photos....am i wrong saying that? And they are really the pics taken & collected way back many many years ago....as for 1996....you can never know.....& tracing the rightful owners of those pics....i doubt.

Wait till i get home....i will still post again....& those taken by ME will be out during the last postings of my collections.Perhaps,in 10+ days time....

And to those who zapped me....all i can say is....the rep points means nothing to me.....i come,i share....& i will leave....in time to come....

And for those who like the pics,don't have to up my points either,....all i ask for is foryour guys to up the threads instead so that others can get a chance to see the pics.....& maybe collect them.....

Thanks & cheers!Will be back....
Old 10-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
bepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for the photos =)
Old 10-08-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are they are PRC?
Advert Space Available