The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold
Re: Encounters.........(photos)

Old 10-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Samster

Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster

Old 10-08-2005, 02:33 AM
Samster

Old 10-08-2005, 02:37 AM
Samster

Another familar lady....huh?

Folks,that's all for tonite.....thanks for coming in to view the pics....hoping you guys will enjoy them & hope you all will enjoy the soon-to come pics in the next few days....thank you & good night!
Old 10-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
JIKED D is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Encounters.........(photos)

thanks for sharing these pictures : ) er where do u host the pics ? cos some turn up saying tat it had already exceeded the bandwidth ...

and u mention that some pics are taken by u rite ? can share how u convince the lady to pose for u ? i managed to took some pictures before but that lady made me delete all the picture before we proceed to have sex
Old 10-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
zzz^^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This 1 CMI.

Looks like a typical PDMM buying grocery from neighbourhood wet market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric
Well,before i go to sleep,here is one last series of them....bros out there who share the same interest,do post your pics here too,hehehe....

Btw,guys...do any of you find the below gal familar? Seen her somewhere? hehehe...
Old 10-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

No pics for tonite supper ?

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric
Wahh!! This one REALLY drama, her leg all the way up "There" haha....
and the toes CURL some more... kekekeke
Old 11-08-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

Good evening,bros & err...sisters if any....

Jiked D ,sorry,guess i should have post it up on Imgaeshack instead with unlimited bandwidth....tho now u don't see it,perhaps u can see it later....sorry for the mistake but i can't post the pics again as they are not in order....but they are based on oldest pics to the newest ones....my apologise....and convince them to pose is not as difficult as it seems to me also....just pay them an extra $20 or so lor....i mean since they aren't in s'pore for long.....just tell them it's for memorial purposes & she looks like your last time gf....it's up to you to cook up a story....remember to pretend to be interested by asking for their tel numbers or address in their province where their china home are & up to you if you want to develop the pics & post to them by mail.....good luck!

zzz^^ ,well,she is....& some of them have worked in singapore before....

Cereal killer,she may be trying to show off her figures instead....since she don't look that pretty....6/10 for her looks.....& she don't look young either....you can find most of the Look-alike in TN in singapore tho.....

Every posts is important to me....so i have to post up some pics in each of them....hope you guys enjoy them as much as i do.....cheers!

fun4evergood.....Supper? Here they are.....

Old 11-08-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

Old 11-08-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

Old 11-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

Old 11-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

Old 11-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Next!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1