The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
rockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Friends are for...fapping.

No.4, Chienwei! I got to know her in college when she was still young and naive. Who could have expected, she has now turned into such a gem. Didn't get too close to her but that doesn't matter! What an angelic face to cum on! I particularly like the way she slide her hair to one side, giving me that CFM look. Oh and that mole on her face is a big turn on for me

Old 21-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
No.4, Chienwei! I got to know her in college when she was still young and naive. Who could have expected, she has now turned into such a gem. Didn't get too close to her but that doesn't matter! What an angelic face to cum on! I particularly like the way she slide her hair to one side, giving me that CFM look. Oh and that mole on her face is a big turn on for me

All your friends are so damn fap!! thanks for sharing!
Old 21-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

wow..........
Old 23-07-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
rockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fifth on the list, Jennifer. Got to know her through some friends and heard she was quite "easy". Don't judge a book by its cover! Managed to call her out a couple of times but the sad part was nothing happened. Not much of a busty figure but the face is worth fapping to! Always enjoyed jackin' a couple of loads after dating her

Old 23-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
Fifth on the list, Jennifer. Got to know her through some friends and heard she was quite "easy". Don't judge a book by its cover! Managed to call her out a couple of times but the sad part was nothing happened. Not much of a busty figure but the face is worth fapping to! Always enjoyed jackin' a couple of loads after dating her

What's the story about she was quite "easy"?
Old 23-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by javlooking View Post
Bro she's delicious! What's her name?
Erika!
Old 23-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

The girl which i posted earlier on, who change boyfriend frequently, now with her new china boyfriend.
she's really wild when she is high on alcohol

Old 23-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

My sch mate... super cfm face and voices, but do not have much figure, faces and voice compensate for it i guess?

Old 23-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 10
Parker1994 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyParker1994 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 23-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
dismalangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdismalangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 24-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
nilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Shall contribute here. Huiqing. Knew her during my JC days. Changed so much when she went to uni. has a figure to die for.

Old 25-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
hotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilmar123 View Post
Shall contribute here. Huiqing. Knew her during my JC days. Changed so much when she went to uni. has a figure to die for.

huiqing. totally my type.
Old 25-07-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
molely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
Hot mum friend of mine, damn really envy her hubby get to enjoy it.

woah very jealous and envy
Old 27-07-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Upshoolie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Friends are for...fapping.

I first met her back in high school when we were both taking the same biology class and she is probably one of the friendliest chicks I’ve known. Despite her personality, she also has a figure to die for, I can still remember when the boys caught an upskirt glimpse of her red panties while she was busy working on her experiment, I’m sure everyone had a great wank with that after. Ever since, my friends and I have tried recording under her skirt a several times during class, one of them even tried groping her ass when we were all gathered around the teacher. I’ve done that a few times too, I wasn’t sure if she actually felt my hand, but it was the softest ass that I’ve ever felt. We still hang out sometimes, and I still get to see that lovely body especially when she is in that cute little black skirt (a snap she sent me before we met up), I’ve also recorded an upskirt during that day,but I don't think its appropriate to share it. She is such a teaser at times, there is more to come if you guys are interested.

Last edited by Upshoolie; 28-07-2015 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Breaking rules
Old 27-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 12
lightsaberj6862 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightsaberj6862 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightsaberj6862 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightsaberj6862 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What's her name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
My sch mate... super cfm face and voices, but do not have much figure, faces and voice compensate for it i guess?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1