The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
i bet gog stuck his cock in alicia's pussy and the empty bottle into her mouth
Hahaha... that is later... not now. I wish though it happened on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Wow such a self entitled bitch.. luckily the Alicia I know is more gentle but to be fair, I met her under very different circumstances.
There are many Alicias I know, but just chose this name for her. I can't use her real name ma. A M J used liao, if I ever write, I will be running out of names again.

When things happen, people always tend to look out for themselves and think about themselves... so my car was of no concern to her, nothing I can do because of the misunderstanding prior... coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Show her your coc- I mean gog-shot! Gentleman also got limits one hor!
Have!!! That's why WW lor!!!! No worries, little gog will teach her a lesson!!!
Old 16-12-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good saturday, great sunny day, washed the car, met up with some friends at the MSCP chatted a bit, got attacked by my friend's dog, and here I am!

------------------

gog: I already told you to hold it properly, was it that difficult?

M(ilton): Chill bro. I-

A(licia): I did, but the way you drive is so reckless what you want me to do?

gog: IT WASN'T ME-

A: YA YA IT WAS NEVER YOU, YOU WEREN'T THE ONE THAT GO LASUP (dirty) KTV AND OPEN DOOR HIT ME!!

I was dumbfounded. Now I know where the unhappiness stemmed from. Roughly, I recalled the incident few years ago. I looked at Milton.

M: Please Alicia, you must have seen wrongly, it's not gog la!

A: Yeah yeah yeah, he's your best buddy so he doesn't go KTV! Only you trust him!

Alicia got out of the car and slammed the door and walked off.

M: Sorry bro, I'll pay for the cleaning, send me the bill, I go after her first.

I don't know what to do, and I was there angry and frustrated at the same time. My car is messed up, and deep cleaning is required. At the same time, Alicia's words rang a bell back to the time when I do remember the incident. Fuck, no wonder she has been giving me that cold look all the while. She mistook me holding the girl and going to hotel. I'm a gentleman, definitely she misunderstood me.

Really sian. Went home moody and the car smelled like orange juice. Pissed to the max.

Sent the car for cleaning, had to remove the leather, clean the foam, remove the seats, remove the base carpeting. The groomer showed me the orange juice seeped all the way through below. The cleaning bill came up to nearly $500 back then with all the labor, excluding the fact I had to suffer by public transport for 2 days. This is the reason why I'm so anal about car cleanliness and why I wash the car myself.

That was the start of my deepest hatred for Alicia, I know I should forgive and forget, but if she held a grudge for so long over a minor incident, I should too, right? I might sound petty, but deep down, I am still a gentleman.

Hatred, the deeper the hate, of course... you know the rest.

Fast forward a year >>>

M: Here everybody!!

Milton started dishing out beige coloured cards. Everybody was excited, it only meant one thing. They are tying the knot. Sigh, and I'm invited to witness the ceremoy and grace their dinner banquet. I will be suffering the whole day seeing her face.

What happened next, was way worse actually.

M: Yo buddy, can be my bridal entourage?

I literally spit out the beehoon I was chewing on. He wants me to WHAAAAT?

My eyes was opened big, bits of beehoon dangling on my lips and I made a mess of Pang's and Susan's place.

M: You so happy until choke ah.

My eyes swung to Alicia where I noticed she was visibly unpleased with Milton's request but probably gave in because Milton wanted it.

M: Thanks buddy!

Milton patted my arm while saying that. Sigh.

Alicia walked slowly over, and with one hand, flinged the invitation outwards towards me.
Old 16-12-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good saturday, great sunny day, washed the car, met up with some friends at the MSCP chatted a bit, got attacked by my friend's dog, and here I am!

------------------

A: YA YA IT WAS NEVER YOU, YOU WEREN'T THE ONE THAT GO LASUP (dirty) KTV AND OPEN DOOR HIT ME!!

I was dumbfounded. Now I know where the unhappiness stemmed from. Roughly, I recalled the incident few years ago. I looked at Milton.

A: Yeah yeah yeah, he's your best buddy so he doesn't go KTV! Only you trust him!

M: Sorry bro, I'll pay for the cleaning, send me the bill, I go after her first.

I don't know what to do, and I was there angry and frustrated at the same time. My car is messed up, and deep cleaning is required. At the same time, Alicia's words rang a bell back to the time when I do remember the incident. Fuck, no wonder she has been giving me that cold look all the while. She mistook me holding the girl and going to hotel. I'm a gentleman, definitely she misunderstood me.

Really sian. Went home moody and the car smelled like orange juice. Pissed to the max.

Sent the car for cleaning, had to remove the leather, clean the foam, remove the seats, remove the base carpeting. The groomer showed me the orange juice seeped all the way through below. The cleaning bill came up to nearly $500 back then with all the labor, excluding the fact I had to suffer by public transport for 2 days. This is the reason why I'm so anal about car cleanliness and why I wash the car myself.

That was the start of my deepest hatred for Alicia, I know I should forgive and forget, but if she held a grudge for so long over a minor incident, I should too, right? I might sound petty, but deep down, I am still a gentleman.

Fast forward a year >>>

Milton started dishing out beige coloured cards. Everybody was excited, it only meant one thing. They are tying the knot. Sigh, and I'm invited to witness the ceremoy and grace their dinner banquet. I will be suffering the whole day seeing her face.

My eyes was opened big, bits of beehoon dangling on my lips and I made a mess of Pang's and Susan's place.

My eyes swung to Alicia where I noticed she was visibly unpleased with Milton's request but probably gave in because Milton wanted it.

Alicia walked slowly over, and with one hand, flinged the invitation outwards towards me.
I'm kind of amazed with ur this Milton bud sia. I really dunno if I should say he really treat you as bestie or what. I really dunno what to say.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 16-12-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro gog

forgotten alphabets liao.

there are 26 letters in alphabet.

with A, M and J used (as in screwed?), still can write 23 more BLUE BALLS stories

Quote:
A M J used liao, if I ever write, I will be running out of names again.

Last edited by lipe; 17-12-2023 at 08:13 AM.
Old 16-12-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

------------------

Fast forward a year >>>

KNNCCB GOG! Saturday still let us go blueball and make us wait for another episode
Old 17-12-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I'm kind of amazed with ur this Milton bud sia. I really dunno if I should say he really treat you as bestie or what. I really dunno what to say.
Hos over bros, this is perfectly normal behavior, you choose the side that won't mind that much opposed to the other, so I have to be sacrificed of sorts lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro gog

forgotten alphabets liao.

there are 26 letters in alphabet.

with A, M and J use (as in screwed?), still can write 23 more BLUE BALLS stories
OMG... wah lao... still want me to write ?? FAINT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pppsssttt View Post
KNNCCB GOG! Saturday still let us go blueball and make us wait for another episode
Thought this is my trademark? Hehehehe.... why scold me for it... don't like that la... hahaha.
Old 17-12-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

Good sunday, how was everybody's sat?

-----------------------

A(licia): This is yours.

Flatly, she presented it to me, first time she spoke but without sarcasm and any form of anger to me. I can't bring myself to retort and show any form of anger, so simply, I just took it from Alicia. That's the first time I didn't see her roll eyes and do any fake smile at me.

gog: Th--th--thanks.

Without thinking I also apologized for the incident, yes, after 3 freaking years+, I finally had the courage to talk about it.

gog: I'm sorry that I opened the door and hit yo-

A: Forget it, please don't remind me anymore.

Alicia walked off after replying. At least, I made peace with myself in a way.

Suddenly, I noticed, she's kind of cute. She body action was pretty sweet, hopping to the others, chatting excitedly and like an angel, suddenly I could only see her beauty. I remember I was shocked by how I viewed her. All that hate clouded me from noticing she's a sweet young lady. Nice boobs (the shape at least) and not too perky butt which gave her a nice overall figure.

I remember that day she was in a pink dress, short sleeved, with a ribbon at the waist, so you can tighten it and the skirting flows towards the shin. It's likely suddenly having an awakening, you see an aura or light around her, outshining the surrounding and others.

M: Bud, you ok boh, she still angry at you?

I was brought back to reality with Milton suddenly walking next to me and talking to me.

gog: Huh what? No la, I surprised she so nice to pass the invitation to me without making any remarks.

M: You hor, don't always say her la. Let it slide.

gog: !?! I ... SAY her? Hello, what kind of buddy you are sia?

M: Haha... We going for photoshoot in a month, can be my helper? Take a day of leave, help us carry things and accompany us. Got studio, outdoor, and evening shoot, we need to bring a lot of things.

gog: You let me know lor, but she ok with it?

M: She's ok one la, she probably mistook you for somebody that's why don't like you, but she's alright one.

gog: Ok la ok la. Probably some guy that she mistaken go KTV one.

M: I know la, you won't go one.

After my buddy walked off, Gwen came over and talked to me.

G(wen): When is it your turn?

gog: Waiting for you to be available.

G: I'm always available leh.

Cough, choked, my eyes opened big, wtf is she doing? Cock teasing me?

gog: You have a boyfriend liao, you drive GLC... I only small small car.

G: You see me as so materialistic one meh?

gog: No of course not, pretty girls like you are never materialistic.

G: Well, if you like SOMEONE, just tell HER, you never know.

Gwen gave a smile and trotted off to the rest, leaving me standing there alone. Did I just get hit on by Gwen and I stupidly didn't take it up?!

Tension between Alicia and myself got better over the next few weeks. Less snide remarks, lesser roll eyes, LESS/LESSER, not none. I started to wonder how can somebody so simple, but so breathtaking at the same time. Found myself falling for Alicia unknowingly. Bearing in mind she's my friend's wife-to-be, I tried not to overthink things, but kept them in my head. More of a fantasy, thinking what I can do with her if she was mine.

Being a gentleman, I didn't say it out of course, or try in any way to get alone with Alicia.
Old 17-12-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

but, but, but

how many will understand this ”gentleman” will give BLUE BALLS until Xmas as Santa’s present to release.

gog have no fear - let them ”balls” hanging in the air as though balls on a Xmas tree.

Quote:

Being a gentleman, I didn't say it out of course, or try in any way to get alone with Alicia.

Last edited by lipe; 17-12-2023 at 05:21 PM.
Old 17-12-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good sunday, how was everybody's sat?

-----------------------
G(wen): When is it your turn?

gog: Waiting for you to be available.

G: I'm always available leh.

Cough, choked, my eyes opened big, wtf is she doing? Cock teasing me?

gog: You have a boyfriend liao, you drive GLC... I only small small car.

G: You see me as so materialistic one meh?

gog: No of course not, pretty girls like you are never materialistic.

G: Well, if you like SOMEONE, just tell HER, you never know.

Gwen gave a smile and trotted off to the rest, leaving me standing there alone. Did I just get hit on by Gwen and I stupidly didn't take it up?!
Gwen story when?
Old 17-12-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting.
Why did Alicia go to a lupsup ktv? Was she a hostess or a client? Also, this CB Gog so OCD, would go such joint meh?
Also, even if a stranger almost slammed the door at her, she could and so sure it was this CB Gog?
For this incident, she remembered for so long? Or she more dulan cause she's so cute yet this CB Gog didn't recognise her?

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 17-12-2023 at 01:08 PM.
Old 17-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Good spin off

But can faster make up already?
Old 18-12-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

but, but, but

how many will understand this ”gentleman” will give BLUE BALLS until Xmas as Santa’s present to release.

gog have no fear - let them ”balls” hanging in the air as though balls on a Xmas tree.
Muahahaha.. you damn bad, but I like... rest assured folks, my goal in life now on SBF is to make you all BLUE.... BLUED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
Gwen story when?
No GWEN. No No No!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Interesting.
Why did Alicia go to a lupsup ktv? Was she a hostess or a client? Also, this CB Gog so OCD, would go such joint meh?
Also, even if a stranger almost slammed the door at her, she could and so sure it was this CB Gog?
For this incident, she remembered for so long? Or she more dulan cause she's so cute yet this CB Gog didn't recognise her?
This part explained later, it will be covered later, don't worry. LOL. She's neither, she's a good girl... at least until she knows I'm a gentleman. Hahaha.

gog never goes such places one... gog is an angel... *twinkles & sparkles*

Girls very 记仇 one, never read my 'joke' right... why girls make the best archeologists

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Good spin off

But can faster make up already?
Cannot. Hahaha. I need to build up all of you to hate her first, to dislike her, else the story buay song towards the end... hahaha.

Slowly... get BLUED ba... hahaha!!!
Old 18-12-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Good monday! C+ everywhere, do take care, I got a gut feel I got it also but not going to test... just live with it.

Take care!!!

=========================

One day after BS, *BEEP BEEP BEEP*, Milton's pager rang.

M(ilton): Dang, I gotta run to work, sorry folks, Alicia, you follow gog home okay? Ping me when you get home.

Before Alicia can say anything, Milton rushed off. That's life, I guess, when you need to go, you need to go.

I stood there dumbfounded. Great, it's just Alicia and me. If she declines, it's awkward, if I say no, it's awkward. Nobody moved or said anything knowing that we aren't the best of friends, but still she's my buddy's girl.

gog: Er, just let me know when you want to leave.

Alicia didn't show any face colours, just nodded lightly and we carried on chatting until about 11+, somehow time passes when you're having fun.

gog: Want to go?

Alicia gave a weak smile, took up her hand bag and walked ahead of me out of Pang's place. Pang grabbed my shoulder as I was leaving and spoke with me earnestly.

Pang: Have a good talk with her, clear up any misunderstanding la, we're all brothers and sisters, okay? Been a year already, anything also should have long settled.

gog: Ya...

I hurried out of the door and walked behind Alicia. She came to BS after work, and was in a long sleeved silky blouse, with a long a-line navy blue skirt, followed by beige flats. She looks absolutely like a conservative sunday school teacher. I remember I also perv'ed a bit on her, seeing the bra outlines that shone through her silky top. Can't see the colours and all, but am sure of the bra band, the straps.

Stood there waiting for the lift. I didn't know how to break the ice, just kept glancing her from the corner of my eye, a few times caught her eyes looking at my direction but our eyes separated after catching each other. Damn awkward.

A(licia): Coming? The lift is here.

I looked up and saw Alicia already is in the lift carriage, just nodded and walked in.

gog: About...
Old 18-12-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

This type of post is considered a post?
Old 18-12-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

too short post liao lei... haha
i also just recoved from covid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1