The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2005, 08:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

same like me...got tattoos one...
Old 02-12-2005, 08:54 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this one for Dekuip and stiffneck...tarma...kekeke!
maybe brudder TD and bluesman like also..
Old 05-12-2005, 08:57 PM

5 December 2005
(Monday) King's Birthday

His Majesty the King's birthday is celebrated throughout the country and also serves as the nation's Fathers Day.

National Holiday

here wishing His Majesty Longevity...!*~wai
(hope i am not too late...)
Old 07-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
noiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotarrow1
Bro,
can someone recommend a SAFE & CLEAN hotel?

My budget: Up to THB1,500 per night.

Thank you!
What do you mean SAFE and CLEAN? The best hotel in Hatyai (Novotel) definitely cost below 1500 bahts per night. You will need to check with the bros here.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro Dekuip said the knee is getting better and we don't have to cancel our Hadyai trip but anways he will be out of action at least for a week to heal la. I think his recovery will be quite fast because many of his tiraks praying for him ..kekeke

horarrow, most hotels are clean and safe but it pays to be extra careful ie. always lock your door and keep your valuable in the safe. For 1500 thb depends on whether off peak or peak season, if off peak then almost all the hotels are within the budget. Our regular hotel is Sakura about 850thb off peak and double that on peak. Nice view and receptionists are very pretty.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanthira
Then you must get a suit

or a standard room +bodyguard
Bro chanthira long time no see you here!How is every thing?Hope all is well!

Bro chanthira for 1500 baht i think standard room or suite is not a problem but standard room + bodyguard i think is not so easy to get at that price unless the bodyguard is beri "young" kekekekeke!

Take care and happy bonkings!!!

Bro DeKuip pls have a fast recovery if not all the ladys in Hatyai Klang etc will die with out you!!!! Take good care bro!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 09:28 PM

Re:Pictures from Hat Yai (Big town in south Thailand) when it was flooded during

Pictures from Hat Yai (Big town in south Thailand) when it was flooded during
November 21 - 25, 2000.

something interesting...
check out this link.. let's hope this won't happen again...

http://www.phuket-info.com/hatyaiflood.htm
Old 08-12-2005, 10:12 AM

Dekuip..this is for you since you on the path of recovery..sending u 2 personal nurses to attend to you!
tahe care brudder!

Old 08-12-2005, 12:19 PM

Post Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotarrow1
Bro TD0620Gand others,
thanks for the hotel info. BTW is walk in cheaper or get a voucher(buy) from tour agency cheaper?

Me going on this Friday lah... 1st trip hehehe

SAFE= have ample security guards around + cctv
CLEAN= 3 to 4 Stars hotel

Apart from girls, what else to do in Hat Yai? How far to beach in Songkla? How much to pay if I "pau" a cab? I'm more of a beach person....

Kop Kun Karp!
brudder, voucher is definitely cheaper than walk in...
think most of hotels have CCTV and security la...but always guard yr own valuables with caution...coz u neber know it will be a inside job.

there are lots of stuffs to do in Hatyai.
u can reach songkla in about 35min-45min.
"pau" a cab?? why dun i recommend one tuk tuk to you..? confirmed cheaper than taking car. along the way he can also give u a tour guide..seeing temple and lots of exciting places...

if u need his number , can always feel free to pm me.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:49 PM

brudder hotarrow1, since its yr first time...

HATYAI located in southen thailand inside songkla province. although hatyai is small city, hatyai have everything like bangkok. so many people say that hatyai, as`small bangkok`.

every weekend a lot of malaysian and singaporean come to hatyai. almost of them enjoy shopping and nightlife in hatyai. good shopping malls. good discoteque(PARAGON DISCO), good pub located all around hatyai.

enjoyed swimming in samila beach that located about 20km away from hatyai downtown. long beach and clean water make me take off the shirt and jumping to the sea.

it's little difficult to travel or move in day time. because of very hot weather(more than 30 dgree celcius) so i usually go out at night. visit good live cafe. you can enjoy good live music and cool beer.

KISS CHANNEL PUB. there are a lot of kind staffs, good live music. and attractive dancers.

Useful Links..:

http://south-thai.com/photos.html
Old 08-12-2005, 12:55 PM

Useful Tips & infos for neighbouring brudders(Malaysia),
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuala Lumpur - Bukit Kayu Hitam

Transnasional Coach Services

From
Jalan Duta Bus Station, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-6201 3459 / 03-6201 3463
To
Bukit Kayu Hitam
Lot No.2, Gerai MDKP Bukit Kayu Hitam
Tel: 04 - 9222732

Time
10.00pm
Daily RM33.10

approx travel time:7.30hrs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plusliner Bus Services

From
Puduraya Bus Station, Kuala Lumpur
Counter 18 Tel: 603 - 2072 0763
To
Bukit Kayu Hitam Bangunan Aked MDKP

Time:
10.30am 11.00pm Daily
RM33.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Note: Changes to fares and time schedules are at the discretion of the bus/coach operators. The time schedule and fares provided by journeymalaysia.com acts only as a guide. Please contact the operators for most updated information.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:57 PM

Exclamation Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

For Singaporeans missing Hatyai Massage..

Hatyai Thai Massage
63A Temple Street, Singapore 058604
Ph : 6324-5538, 6324-5226

Old 08-12-2005, 01:05 PM

More Info on Hatyai since coming to festive and hoildays...here's something for newbies and brudders to refresh...or rekindle the love for Hatyai!

HAT YAI

Is it worth travelling to ?

Accommodation is satisfactory , but the Restaurants for me were lacking (others disagree). Nightlife is quite ok but would rank number four behind Bangkok , Pattaya and Patong (Phuket) for ‘opportunities’ and liveliness. The city itself is flat and uninteresting , lacking any charm or uniqueness. Personal opinion only , of course.

Even so , this town could be for you. You'll never know , until you go , and check it out for yourself.

TERRORISTS : March 2005 Hatyai .... Muslim insurgents let off two bombs , one at the Airport , the other at a Department Store. Two people killed others injured. Beware , they might be heading from their camps deep in the South in a Northerly direction (to eg Hatyai) , to gain more publicity for their 'cause'. If they ever get as far as say Phuket , then that will be it , tourism/whorism will plummet.

TRANSPORT :

By air (http://www.tigerairways.com/) or by coaches or even drive yr way up north...

ACCOMMODATION :

There seems to be an oversupply of Hotel accommodation in Hat Yai, hence prices are reasonable and service/rooms are good, including no objection to overnight ladies and no extra charge. Prices quoted below , can float up or down according to demand and supply , for example , when there is a Public Holiday in neighbouring Singapore/Malaysia and tourists/mongers stream across the border , prices can rise.

Pink Hotel - 24/12 Sanehanusorn Road. Phone 230960-4 239831-3 Fax 235218 Email: www.pinkladyhotel.com There are two buildings shoulder to shoulder. One is the Pink Hotel for accommodation. The other is the Pink Lady Complex which houses ladies of the night (Massage; Hospitality Lounges etc). See further on under Nightlife Notes for information on this Complex.

You enter the Hotel itself from Saeng Chan Road. Make sure the taxi (Songthaew) driver understands it is the Hotel you want and not the Complex. If he drops you at 24/12 Sanehanusorn Road , Pink Lady Complex entrance you will have to carry your bags along a laneway (street stalls on both sides of you) up a steep flight of stairs through the door, into the Pink Lady Complex, turn left passing a Garland Coffee Shop on your right and a Pool Room on your left to the elevator and the ........................floor to the Hotel Reception Desk . Forget the floor number, where the Reception Desk is located.

Much more convenient if the driver drops you and your bags at the Saeng Chan Road Hotel entrance. Rooms at Baht 620 Double are good. Restaurant ? didn’t try it. Location for nightlife activities - very good to excellent.

Louise Guest House - Address : 21-23 Thamanoon Vithi Road. Phone 220966. Dbl Fan Baht 300; Double Air Baht 320 ? (yes I think so) . Generous sized room and bed. Clean tiled floor, plenty of windows and thus ventilation, central location and satisfactory management. Typical with Hatyai , no overnight lady charge.

Take one of the freebie town Maps at the Reception Desk.

There would be, no doubt , better accommodation for the same money or a little more, but I intended to only stay about three nights and once I have unpacked my bags I usually stay put , and that's what I did at Louise Guest House. No regrets, it's ok for a budget traveller/banger.

Kosit Hotel - 199 (?) Niphat Uthit .2. Road . Coming from Thamanoon Vithee Street , its on the right hand side just after Niyom Rat St. Phone (074) 234366 Fax (074) 232365. No Email. Double Air Baht 590. Looked a good place. Karaoke sign to the side of the building , but I did not enter.

Kings Hotel - 126 Niphat Uthit .1. Road on left hand side around the corner from Thamanoon Vithee St. Phone (074) 261700-7. Fax (074) 236103. (ie 66.74.236103) No Email. Single room , double size bed Baht 390. ( Make sure room has x 1 double bed and not two by one and a half sized beds). Double room , Double bed Baht 490 includes breakfast (590 if two persons, both get breakfast). It was an ok hotel (I inspected the rooms).

Lee Gardens Hotel - 29 Prachathipat Road. Ph. 66-74-261111. Fax 66.74.353555. Email:[email protected] (www.leeplaza.com). Baht500 and up. Not far from Pink Hotel. No Ladies for sale/rent on premises though, as is the case with Pink Hotel/Complex.

Hatyai Palace Hotel - 10/7 Chaiyakul - Uthit Road. In the heart of a Karaoke (sex) area. Phone (074) 357576-83 Fax (074) 235750. Dbl Air 750. Nice looking place but I still think overpriced compared to others. Restaurant absolutely empty and Menu not encouraging for a foreigner. Did not check the rooms themselves.

River Inn Hotel - It's more than a walking distance from the centre of town. Ph. (074) 356621 Fax 074. 231871. No Email. Has Cabaret ; Sexy Dancers etc. Did not personally check.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:11 PM

NIGHTLIFE
There is quite a lot on offer in Hatyai. Whether it is worth travelling all that way to experience it though , is another matter. There are better spots further North - Pattaya and Bangkok for example.

‘Book Lady’ and not ‘Bar Fine’ is the local expression for taking out a lady. It’s not uncommon for the Lady to stay with you for up to 24 hrs. You can select a gal before lunch time and keep her until the next morning. From sun down onwards (6pm) choice/numbers of girls reduce. Baht1500 is average for one of these girls.

Pick up Disco’s - Paragon Disco is the go right now , freelancers abound etc. TUk tuks know it.

KTV‘s/Hair Salons KTV = whore houses/ farms house.

Areas -

1. See Kim Yong Area/Hatyai Palace Hotel area. 711 Store best focal point (not Hatyai Palace). There are about two dozen places in this area , mostly in the side streets. Bt 1200-1500, top chicks 2000Bt . Soi.3. has some good looking girls (subjective : ). They go with you or follow after, to your hotel room. Take ktv calling card just in case probs with girl.

2. Channivate (pron. jan-ni-wait) area : Daichi Hotel , nearby street c/r = Angel whorehouse 30/40 girls, can drink there, other smaller casas/lady houses in this area. Baht 1/1500.

3. Thongsao area ,ie, Vichai Snake Shop area. Bt2500 and up ? Did not personally check this area out.

4. Kiss Karaoke/Lounge , 2nd Flr Hatyai Garden Home Hotel , 7/8pm on' for better quality gals , apparently. ST1500 LT3000. Girl gets about two thirds of the amount yo hand over , so tip only necessary if exceptional. Hearing good reports about the place , never been there myself. Get to the Hotel , go upstairs to 2nd floor and start asking for Kiss Karaoke , apparently there are a bundle of good looking gals waiting for you at Kiss : )

Also in the Karaoke Central area (Area .1. above) and around the corner is:

Chinoise Karaoke: 41 Kimpradit Road, just before Grand Hotel. I arrived 8/9pm, too early. Arrive 12 m/n and see whats on offer. The small number I saw were good lookers , at a price no doubt : )

Grand Tower Hotel KTV (and Cocktail Lounge) : On the corner with Kimpradit Road and Sanehanusorn Street. 3rd Floor (uk) is "Your Place" Cocktail Lounge and Karaoke. About a dozen girls, some very pretty. YD (Your Drink) ... Kloster Beer was Baht 120 .

OK Karaoke KTV (formerly called 'Wonderful') at 203 Tammanoon Vithi Road (there’s that Road again) , opposite Chaoprya Turkish Massage Parlour (but not opposite Chao Prhya No.4. Massage Parlour. That‘s much further on.) Best selection : 12n to say 4pm. You need a (20Baht ?) communal Songthaew or ( .... Baht ?) M'bike taxi to this place. Girls - LT : Baht 1500/2000 ; ST Baht 800/1000. Songthaew/M'bike taxi driver will try and get commission for taking you there.

Quite a lot of girls to choose from. Worth a visit. Check it out !

Sakura Hotel - has a Karaoke. Girls Bt2/2500 LT. Can be expensive if you get involved in 'garlands' at Bt2/500 each. Taxi drivers know Sakura.

Massage Parlours - Chao Phraya.4. Massage Parlour , aka , "New Chao Phraya". It’s a taxi ride to 520 Thamanoonvithee Road . Located in Klongrien .2. Street, off Thamanoonvithee. If you turn left on entering the main door you get the bigger 'display centre' @ Baht1500/1800 for the girls (90mins). If you turn right you get a smaller display of younger girls @ Baht2500 (90mins). Mama-san said 1pm best for full selection.
There is another MP before CP4 (listed above) at 216 Thamanoonvithee Road , opposite OK Karaoke , and its called Chao Phraya Bath and Massage. Bt1500 the girls. Not in the same league as CP4.

For Budget Bangers there is Chintana Bath , 70 Tanratanakorn Road , where the girls are 5/600Baht and the service is good. As usual the early bird catches the worm (early evening).

PINK LADY COMPLEX - 24/12 Sanehanusorn St. Walking down this street from Phamanoonvithee St corner, on the right hand side you will come across a laneway (Soi Prasancha.4.) . There is an archway sign overhead "Pink Lady - Johnny Walker". Walk down this short laneway with vendors stalls on either side , right to the end and then straight up the steep steps and the mecca of Hatyai’s nightspots - Pink Lady. Hatyai's one stop shop for sex. If you can’t get a naughty in this building , you should go back to your Hotel and get some sleep : ) .

The following delights are on offer :

Garland Coffee Shop : Firstly , entering from Sanehanusorn Street , and at the top of the steps , as you enter , you will come across the Garland Coffee Shop with sixty or more girls there at any one time. Some very pretty. It’s a fun place where girls get up on stage and sing. Customers buy garlands for the girls they like. The girls get a commission for each garland purchased for them. One guy had five girls sitting with him. Last of the big spenders ? : ). Visiting these 'garland' places is normally not a cheap experience.

'Action Central' : Walking past the garland Coffee Shop on your right you will notice the wall of Fame/Shame straight ahead of you. Photo’s of ladies employed in Pink Lady. Some of them , no doubt have moved on since the photo’s were taken. Also you can’t miss noticing a big "No Aids Here" sign near the elevator. Either walk up one flight of stairs or hop into the elevator to the next floor, 2nd floor (uk). That is , second floor if you choose to ignore the fact that the first floor is actually elevated above street level , up the stairs. First floor (in uk) is the ground level. But first floor of this building happens to be elevated above ground level. I still call it (Coffee Shop) the first floor , cause it is the first floor of the building , don't know what is underneath the building stairway. Confused ? You should be , especially if you come from America : ) . Now up the stairs/elevator one level to Action Central (my expression only) , where you will find:

(a) Massage Parlour . 2nd flr uk. Fair sized Pond, lots of girls , some very pretty. Usual glum faces on some (lambs to the slaughter : ). Or is it cause they seeing 'ageing' Thomas ? : ) Cost - Baht 1200/1500/1800 categories. Open 11am - 11pm . To the right of the Pond is a trad. massage (no sex) parlour with girls in unsexy uniforms. Girls here are all smiles and ready to go. They are 'without sin' , in that they do not offer sex , and thus have a full beamy 'come in' smile on their dial. Baht 200 for no sex massage.

(b) 'Snake Bar'. On the same floor and directly opposite the Massage Pond and a little to the right is a long snake shaped two sided simple wooden bar about half a metre wide. On one side are girls , the other customers , almost touching nose to nose : ) If you like a girl you prop opposite to where she is sitting and buy her a drink and negotiate terms. 'Snake Bar' is the name I have given to it, not Pink Lady management.

(c) Lounge/Cabaret. On the same floor and to the left of the Snake Bar is the entrance to a Lounge where they have a live band and stage show/s of sorts. Customers lounge about chatting ladies whilst singers perform. At set times, 10.30pm for example, they have a strip show. Not totally nude, when I was there. Mature women with great legs but not necessarily great faces ...... showing signs of wear/age , just like me , only I do not have great legs :

Models
OTHER - S.C.Heritage Hotel , 36/43 Saengsri , Soi.5 . Motorcyle taxi's know this place. Ten min walk from Lee Gardens Hotel area. Heritage is listed on the free tourist handout map. I went there to follow up a tip-off that Room 511 of the SC Heritage Hotel , houses Centrefold Models, but it only housed mama-san Piss , at the time I called. Yes her name is Piss.

With Piss there was only one 'model' , but I believe normally there are a lot more in attendance. Apparently early afternoon (2/2.30pm) is the time to call for a full selection. Anyway 'Piss' showed me some photo's of gals , supposedly pages out of a Magazine. The girl in attendance and the photo's did not impress me. They'd all seen too many penises , rum and cokes and late nights for my mind. I valued the girls at Baht1000 all night , yet 'Piss' was asking Baht5000. Ridiculous. This place is for suckers only. Dont waste valuable time on this one.

hope this helps..or if brudders out there think i miss out on something..kindly reverts. Thanx!@@
Old 08-12-2005, 01:13 PM

brudder hartorow..if u looking for better guides or tours package..
try this link...

http://www.songkhlatourism.org/?lang=en&pg=car_rent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1