The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Geylang was really quiet last week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxy
If you are already infected does doing raw make a difference??

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Yes. HIV virus got different strains. If you kenna 1 strain, you can take drugs and live a fairly normal life for 10 years or so. If you do raw again, you can kenna another strain, then it is very hard to prescribe drugs for multiple strains of HIV. In other words, you'll die much faster.
I dun understand why a bro zapped me for posting the above. He left a comment "Off topic...anyway, your reasoning is misleading. HIV, on its own, doesn't kill. Its the opportunistic infections that kill.".

Firstly, I posted in response to a question posed by another bro, which I think deserved an answer since it is probably a qns on the minds of many other bros. The mentally of "if i kenna HIV might as well do raw" is dangerous and needs to be corrected.

Secondly, I think my answer is correct, although simplistic. It is true that, since it is hard to treat an infection by different strains of HIV, the chances of the patient dying faster/earlier is much higher. I did not say that it is the HIV virus that will kill you. The zapper jumped to that conclusion himself.

In any case, as far as the patient or his loved ones are concerned, whether it is HIV virus or opportunistic infections that kill the patient is completely irrelevant. It's like arguing whether a gunshot victim was killed by a gun or by the bullet : it does not matter.

Sometimes I wonder if I should even bother to correct misconceptions or answer qns if all I get is a zap.

But another bro did up me ( thanks ThongChai ), so at least some bros appreciate my efforts to spread abit of knowledge, however little it might be.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis2002 View Post
I was at GL on Saturday morning (around 4am).

Many WL hanging around Lor 10 to 14.......
Confirmed.

Geylang is NOT quiet at the said timing.

many PRC and Indo cewek spotted

Old 08-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Confirmed.

Geylang is NOT quiet at the said timing.

many PRC and Indo cewek spotted

Sigh... too bad that time I already orh orh...

Beware clones...
Old 08-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Da Bomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tink the food stalls there also somehow will be affected due to the lesser crowd going there
Old 10-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

No women... no business
No women... no business
By Andre Yeo

WALK along the lorongs of Geylang at night nowadays and you may be amazed at how quiet they are.

Is Aids scare the cause?
ARE the streetwalkers shying away because of an Aids scare?
Old 10-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 22
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no seafood supply along the streets of geylang.

cases of rape will be going up =/

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not that quiet lah... If u go between 6 to 7 pm, still can see many SYTs from thais n indo along the famous lors in GL. But after 7pm, thats when the police come, then it is quiet.

How I know? Been there for a couple of times and got a few times due to police come after 7pm. But once police gone, they are back again.

I was there yesterday evening... first time GL is so active with SYTs
Old 10-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 18
Wizard69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizard69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizard69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

9.30pm no so quiet - about a dozen FLs between Lor 8 and Lor 12 but looks a bit CMI. A couple of men in blue along Lor 16...
Old 11-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

the indo ceweks used to go take cover a while when patrol came, then return after the men in blue gone.

but nowadays with the bloody stupid AV raids, gone means nothing to see on street for a few hours liao

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1