The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 10:25 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroymakmak View Post
I am not so much into gals at clubs n pubs, i am more into the live show. My personal view is the gals quality are almost the same at BKK n Model. But i think the live show at BKK is much better. Furthermore BKK has the prettiest waitress of all times, her name is ah som.
sifuuuu... Please don't remain me my old memory la. She is the best among the worst. Keke... My std can not get coyote and model. So better choose ok looking waitress lo. Old saying that no fish prawn also can la. Me not choosy one. Keke
Old 23-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
wah sifuuuuuu. She is not belongs to me la. If you got money you can own her too. Just happen that I have few wonderful night with her and doesn't mean that she is my gf. Tiu.... Btw, it's history Liao
This is bad news or what?.... Ah Som kenna rejected by the Prince, King and an ah pek......

Prince... had his fun,now become leftover?
King.... don't belive in left over
ah pek.... greedy, but dare not go near..... old, fat, botak, broke, 6.5cm only (she used to 6.5 inches) can kenna humilated big time.....
Old 23-09-2008, 10:28 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes....you dare to take the Prince's girl, it is his first girl...lah! Hahahahahah! Luckily not your cup of teh....!
sifuuuuu. She is not my first gal in danok la...... Keke.. One man meat is another man poison. Keke.
Old 23-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
sifuuuuu. She is not my first gal in danok la...... Keke.. One man meat is another man poison. Keke.
ya la..... no wonder people all don't want liao... you phew out and become poison.........

your meat become our poison.... wow, dun like that leh, leftover also you spiked with poison.... now who dare go near you??????
Old 23-09-2008, 10:34 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Even now she long hair but the face still Far from my standard leh. Ops, Prince Holy going to kill me, i say his tirak mai swee. HeeHeeHeeHee
sifuuuuu. For sure my std can not compare with you la. Keke.

Btw, my taste abit diff one. I prefer dark skin, baby fat, short and old Puyings. Keke.... No competition ma.... Easy to get...
Old 23-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
sifuuuuu. For sure my std can not compare with you la. Keke.

Btw, my taste abit diff one. I prefer dark skin, baby fat, short and old Puyings. Keke.... No competition ma.... Easy to get...
BEFORE

Young, sweet, fair, no tummy,

DURING

Inject human needle, keep them in the dark, suck them dry....

AFTER

.....dark skin, baby fat, short and old.....
Old 23-09-2008, 10:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ya la..... no wonder people all don't want liao... you phew out and become poison.........

your meat become our poison.... wow, dun like that leh, leftover also you spiked with poison.... now who dare go near you??????
sifuuuu. Please la... Give me some life road to walk le. Me scratching head to settle my current Puying le.... Please give some constructive advise rather than chatt me.... I need your advise... Please. Pity me
Old 23-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
sifuuuu. Please la... Give me some life road to walk le. Me scratching head to settle my current Puying le.... Please give some constructive advise rather than chatt me.... I need your advise... Please. Pity me
Told u not to chu chu liu jin(left ur sperm everywhere) liao. Fcuk and forget b4 u come back to malaysia mah! who ask u always play Kc game. now headache right? heeheeheehee
Old 23-09-2008, 10:45 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
BEFORE

Young, sweet, fair, no tummy,

DURING

Inject human needle, keep them in the dark, suck them dry....

AFTER

.....dark skin, baby fat, short and old.....
siftuu. You really have good imagination haha
Old 23-09-2008, 10:51 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
KC game is always about headache one.....if got 2 at the same place sure to have terrible headache...3 at the same times....migraine....only solution....drop all of them and walk away, to start at another corner (maybe BKK).....hahahahahah!
Old 23-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
KC game is always about headache one.....if got 2 at the same place sure to have terrible headache...3 at the same times....migraine....only solution....drop all of them and walk away, to start at another corner (maybe BKK).....hahahahahah!
WRONG! (according to Holy.....)

Must find go out what is casuing the headache....... go this weekend and donate more solution...... hee hee hee
Old 23-09-2008, 11:27 AM
SamSter

Quote:
No wonder. Me having migraine now. No joke. Taking halfday m. Jia lat.

Maybe after bkk trip it will be better
Old 23-09-2008, 11:31 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Told u not to chu chu liu jin(left ur sperm everywhere) liao. Fcuk and forget b4 u come back to malaysia mah! who ask u always play Kc game. now headache right? heeheeheehee
sifuuuuu. We are all human what not cold blooded animal. Futhermore my heart not hard enough. Sure kena one especially with those super gfe and good service puyings. Sure kong Tao deep deep one. Please enlighten me sifuuuuuuuu
Old 23-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
No wonder. Me having migraine now. No joke. Taking halfday m. Jia lat.

Maybe after bkk trip it will be better
Prince holy i think u after BKK trip even more worst. Rem no one can help u, only u can help urself. heeheeheehee
Old 23-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
sifuuuuu. We are all human what not cold blooded animal. Futhermore my heart not hard enough. Sure kena one especially with those super gfe and good service puyings. Sure kong Tao deep deep one. Please enlighten me sifuuuuuuuu
Last time my heart also very soft but now very hard liao. In cheongster life soft heart will not survive long. If u don't plan to retire so fast, u must learn to be hard hearted. heeheeheehee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1