The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
beachaway is Cool - loads of Potential
"Did" my new colleague in office - 100% True story

This happened when i was 28.

Part 1
It was a Monday and there'll be a new female colleague joining my sales team. There's so much anticipation, pretty anot, fat, ugly, tall, slim, etc... .. .??? The answer finally came, let's call her K. K is a pleasant looking girl slim but just a "A" cupper. As the snr staff in my department, i was assigned to mentor her.

TBC
Old 14-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Karmera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "Did" my new colleague in office - 100% True story

Sounds like a good start.
,camping here for more.....
Old 14-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 14
letdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so u r the sales manager just taking advantage of new colleague right? just kidding, please continue ...
Old 14-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

wOw, a very short introduction.....
Old 14-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
Swansrevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue part 2
Old 14-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

2 stories at the same time..hmm..

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 15-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha bro I say this jokingly one ah... This is 1 of the shortest stories ever. I think barely a paragraph to be called story leh...
Old 15-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by letdo View Post
so u r the sales manager just taking advantage of new colleague right? just kidding, please continue ...
well, just the most snr staff that time thats y when there's a new staff i'll have to train them...
Old 15-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigigagago View Post
Haha bro I say this jokingly one ah... This is 1 of the shortest stories ever. I think barely a paragraph to be called story leh...
pai say, wanted to write more but boss ask me to go meeting then no option to save as draft 1st...
Old 15-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 20
webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!

so so so what happen?
学习就像是嫖妓,因为又要花钱还需要出力。
梦想就像是意淫,做不到的话就靠想像吧。
Old 15-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRevan View Post
2 stories at the same time..hmm..
trying pen down my memories before i become senile... LOL...
if possible, i would like to pen down all my stories here...

btw i'm retired from the cheong scene liao... .. .
Old 15-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachaway View Post
trying pen down my memories before i become senile... LOL...
if possible, i would like to pen down all my stories here...

btw i'm retired from the cheong scene liao... .. .
bro, don reply first la...spend yr time on the next instalment..we all waiting eagerly.

can u type it and save in a document first, make sure it is at least 250 words before logging into SBF and do a cut and paste. We cannot take it if each time is just a few line... please don tease our little bro like tat
Old 15-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

Sorry guys, Part 1 is supposed to be longer than that but didnt manage to write them and gotta go yday. BTW it's a short affair lah...

The answer finally came, let's call her K. K is a pleasant looking girl slim but just a "A" cupper. As the snr staff in my department, i was assigned to mentor her.

Part 2
For K's 1st week with the co. she's attached to me for training and out for presentation with me, we got along quite well and developed the chemistry and khaki-ship pretty fast as we r both smokers so alwiz go for smoke breaks and lunch together. K is a very smart girl, she learn pretty fast and she's one girl with high EQ. Nothing much happened thru out Mon-Thur but just training and out for presentation and finally when Friday arrived it's time to let our hair down so another male colleague (lets call him S) of mine suggests to go for a drink at the pub near our office (basically just downstairs/next block) after work. And everyone onz! TGIF!

For the whole day, I was fantasizing how i can get my hands all over K and how and where i can score after drinking at the pub... .. . No brilliant plans came to my mind but i was thinking not to bring my bag down to the pub so if anything happening later can have excuse to go back to office to take my bag.

At 6pm sharp S, K, my boss and I clear our work station off our pc and all headed down to the pub. Once we arrived at the pub, we got ourselves a table (high type with high stools) and ordered 2 jugs of beer. We talk cock sing song and the focus is more on K as she's new with the co., chat about her previous job experience, a bit of her family background, etc... At around 8pm my boss left as she have something on so it's just S, K and me. I asked K if she's tired and if she wanna continue drinking, she said she's good and ok to continue. So we ordered another few jugs of beer.

As K has spent the whole week with me, so naturally she's more close with me than the other colleague. After drinking about 4-5 jugs, things become a little bit more hot and touchy. it's like when i'm talking to K, i would attempt to go very close to her as the pub is pretty noisy and i whisper into her ears and hold her waist whenever i talk to her and she doesn't seems to mind (ho say liao!). We also played pool and as she's not very good at it, i offered to coach her and i was standing behind her holding her arms trying to help her to position her que and aim. Due to coaching her to position the que, my 2IC is basically having a gd time rubbing her ass and of course i have a hardon man! I'm sure that K felt my 2IC but she didnt move away but remain at that position and sometimes wriggle a bit and pushing against my 2IC, i bet she's teasing me and also horny from the rubbing session......
Old 15-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
bro, don reply first la...spend yr time on the next instalment..we all waiting eagerly.

can u type it and save in a document first, make sure it is at least 250 words before logging into SBF and do a cut and paste. We cannot take it if each time is just a few line... please don tease our little bro like tat
wow how to count if it's at least 250 words...

anyway updated liao...
Old 15-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

wow lau...

1st time post story kanna zap...

now my points become negative liao.

if YOU (the one that zap me) FUCKER dun like what i'm writing, please dun come into my thread. Appreciate it. Thanks FUCKER!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1