The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all
Re: Best quality massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Just pm you, cheer.
Thank for the contact, Lxxxx really good massage, she even use her own cream to mix with massage oil to give a better texture to the oil for massage. She is pretty and soft spoken. Really a sensational session with her. Thank for sharing and up your point too!
Old 09-05-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 16
kazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post
this same shop? wanted book Selina today but was full maybe test her tudi
Yea same shop.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

Just went over to HT at Hougang 6*8 to look for ML A***e for a 90min massage again

Looks: 8/10 like getting prettier as compared to the last time but maube is because she's my type

Figure: 10/10 nice B~C cups with cute pink nipples. Long legs and fleshy butt. Not meaty not thin type, just nice for me.

Massage: 9.5/10 superb massage technique with combinations of fingers, knuckles, elbows and knees. Gave me backstepping when i requested for it

GFE: 10/10 for me... chat like chatting with friend... lots of laughter and jokes and she told me next time bring beer along to drink with her

Sensual: 9/10 very shiok massage on my butt and groin area. Firm and nice strokes for HJ. 5G roaming for me as she roamed me 5G also
Hahahaaha. Rubbed until super wet when i was about to shoot

Shop location and ambience: 9.5/10 very clean
Private room with individual shower. If want to do backstepping then please ask for the room with handle bars fixed on the ceiling.
Very nice durian stall just outside but unfortunately not opened today

Take my FR with a pinch of salt hor
YMMV

Last edited by DaFeiXiong; 09-05-2023 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Wedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Glimpses of Selina. I would rate her massage skills to be close to May @ Eunos.

Hi, can share me the contact. Thanks
Old 09-05-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I have contacts for exchange only. Your points should also be at least 500 and above and these are good gems.

ML ONE contact near Alexandra IKEA / food village walking distance:
Looks: 8/10 accurate WeChat pics
Age late 20s to early 30s.
Body: 158cm tall at most with nature B- cups with sensitive nips
Pussy: easily and very wet.
Massage: 9/10.
Rates 50+50 where to find? I normally tip 60 given inflation as she is very good.
Not a time watcher and if u become regular she will give you alot more love if you know what I mean.

ML TWO is based near NEX at serangoon.
Looks: 7/10 WeChat pics touched up to remove blemishes. Love her hair and smell.
Body : 7/10, b cups all natural. She volutairly took my hand to put on her boobs. Allowed ful body roaming.
Massage: 10/10... Nothing to say cos I ask for hard power massage and she can do accupoint massage as well.

This girl is super accomodating shop is small and two ladies operating.

Rates 50 per hour, 70 for 90 mins plus tips 50...where to find nowadays with roaming and all.

I have a few more contacts but will only share after I have done more long term test to see how far I can u lock.

Both the above girls can take out ONLY if you can build chemistry. They are not interested with going to hotel and just bang for cash. So far I have been lucky.
Bro, can share pls? TIA!
Old 10-05-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1714 View Post
Thank for the contact, Lxxxx really good massage, she even use her own cream to mix with massage oil to give a better texture to the oil for massage. She is pretty and soft spoken. Really a sensational session with her. Thank for sharing and up your point too!
hi bro,care to share? i got one nice kt at BT area. TIA
Old 10-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tellmemore21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
Went over to support Selina last night, booked for 10pm slot but waited until most 10.15pm then appear as previous booking was late. I almost wanted to leave as felt like wasting my time waiting but heng i stayed

Looks: 7.5/10 looks young and pretty but i have a feeling she will look better if lesser make up is applied.

Figure: 8/10 Slim with A cups. Long legs with tight butt, very nice to roam.

Massage: 9.5/10 Excellent massage!!! Relieving a lot of pressure built up in my fat joints. Superb effort and strength throughout the massage, didn't feel any decrease of strength even last customer of the day and she still can go harder if i want which i declined...

Sensual: 9.5/10 out of the world combination of using hands and mouth on almost everywhere. Maybe is because i waited for 15min and since I'm the last customer of the day thats why she's taking her own time to make sure I enjoy the session.

GFE: 10/10 ML with 1 of the top GFE i have encountered so far. Chatting with her is like chatting to your gf or mistress, very relax yet at times playful.

Shop location and ambience: 6/10 ulu location but lucky i can drive and reach within 10min... shower facility quite cuiq

Damage: 58 + 50 + 10 actually it's money well spent. good massage and good HJ, difficult to find now a days
Hi bro can share contact and location? 🙏
Old 10-05-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BlackBadtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to located Selina and went to try her yesterday afternoon as was in the vicinity and had some time to kill.
Her massage was really quite good, I rate it 9/10.
I took 90mins as needed a good rub and she really did it well.
Her GFE is high too. 9/10.
RTM : yeah if i need a good massage and a playful girl.
Old 10-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Bros, can share Selina's contact or Spa. i'll share my FR here after the visit. TIA.
Old 10-05-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Hey Bros, can share Selina's contact or Spa. i'll share my FR here after the visit. TIA.
Same here. Please share and I will give my FR too.. dying for a good quality massage
Old 10-05-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Hey thnx for the recommendation on selina she is really good at massaging, top notch and not a time watcher. The one surprised me the most is that she allow dfk which
alot of ml dosent offer and more bizarre is that she is the one who initiated it. A first for me. Will definitely meet her again
Old 10-05-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
Hey thnx for the recommendation on selina she is really good at massaging, top notch and not a time watcher. The one surprised me the most is that she allow dfk which
alot of ml dosent offer and more bizarre is that she is the one who initiated it. A first for me. Will definitely meet her again
Wow bro u power as she initiated DFK but supposed YMMV only to selected one

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 10-05-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
Same here. Please share and I will give my FR too.. dying for a good quality massage
Learn to send PM to Old Uncle, rather than to request for the contact publicly.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow bro u power as she initiated DFK but supposed YMMV only to selected one
Ya very surprised, didn't know they do that hahaah
Old 10-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
Ya very surprised, didn't know they do that hahaah
If most of the MLs do tat will earned them credit .... but if they do BBBJ then better think 2x

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread