The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!
Re: The Ex Gf That I Still Miss

there is 2 ex g/f i still miss.

one was a gorgeous malay girl whom i couldn't marry. always willing to please. the best lover i ever had. never threw tantrums and always considerate. she never want expensive gifts or like to go to posh places. her mantra is ''i just want to spend time with you, sayang."

the other one was one of my g/fs that i had when i was younger. she wasn't a virgin when i had her but i was. so there was a lot of sexual exploration when we were together. she had her first orgasm with me and got hooked to that high. she also had her first creampie with me and also got hooked to that. had to leave her because she was pressuring me to marry her when i was still stuck in uni after finishing ns.
Old 25-09-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Sharing an ex in my 20’s. Horny and aggressive I would name her PJ.

PJ is one yr younger and we went in a 2years relationship before it ended in a bad way. 1st year was alright and thing change when we got contact with some stuff. Don’t ask what. She turn horny all the times. Horny things that she does- pull my dick out while riding on bike and hj me, exciting but now think abt it, dangerous.. wanted me to fk her anytime she feels horny anywhere, stairway, playground, public toilet, behind the bush beside expressway (lucky last time no cameras) etc. Frequently halfway through slp, she goes horny mode and ride up herself. Some might think this is shiok right. Ya, initially was good and kinky. But as times go by, this is freaking tiring. Imagine sex almost everyday at least once, max 8 on days we stay home do nothing- can see only clear liquid eject after 3rd or 4th time but she doesn’t care, as long as can rise and enter is all matters. Even on her periods she wants it. Some days when I’m tired and reject, she’ll turn aggressive and we even fought because of this. This 1 years easily squeezed me dry dry and decided to end before I die young.

This experience can write into a book if I want. Now recapping, not sure to miss her or what. 😂
Old 25-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 14
Offline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to behold

I used to chiong quite hard when I revelled in the freedom of after gfs.
Now when recalling the past with ex-gfs, feel really horny for her/them.
Probably the ever-changing present can never compete with a never-changing best-of past.

That is some form of missing I guess.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Since most of us miss our ex, does anyone call them for a quickie?

Call them to meet with other excuses and end up with a quickie.

Hahaha.

I am guilty, but that was like 15 years ago. I still miss that feeling, though.
Old 22-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yorix68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This experience can
Old 23-03-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
fatherinlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Since most of us miss our ex, does anyone call them for a quickie?

Call them to meet with other excuses and end up with a quickie.

Hahaha.

I am guilty, but that was like 15 years ago. I still miss that feeling, though.
Sex is probably the most likely excuse we call our ex
Old 23-03-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherinlaw View Post
Sex is probably the most likely excuse we call our ex
Thank you. Good thing to know that I am not the only one.

I mean only one calling my ex.
Old 24-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GalaxyAss99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
I'm the luckier guy.

Ended my FB years ago. But still miss her quite a lot. Been "stalking" her on Facebook and insta ever since. One day took the guts to say hi to her on insta.

She's already married and have a kid. She responded and met up for lunch. She still look the same. Somehow we got connected back as FB again. She also miss me a lot.

She's also quite a nymph. Hubby can't satisfy her at all. She admitted I'm still the best for her. Same level of energy as her. So we are enjoying each other......

This type of FB is the best. Sexually very active. Not so emo baggage as she has kid to look after.

We make out every time we meet.
How do both of you proceed to be back as FB again? Tell us more!
Old 25-03-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyAss99 View Post
How do both of you proceed to be back as FB again? Tell us more!
Oh hell yes! Back together again. Bj everytime we meet. Lol. And occasionally Dayuse if our time permits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1