The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Police normally threaten to tell your spouse or family only to get those guailan customer to cooperate. If you are professional in dealing with them and tell the truth, there's no issue. Police also wants to settle and go back, knock off early.

As you can see from the "acs boys" case reported in the papers, there are indeed people like that out there. Got caught at the scene yet still play hard-to-get with the police.
bunch of fucking idiots. its the same type of people that causes trouble while in a foreign country. then they get beaten to a pulp then complain that country's security is bad LOL
Old 23-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Prostitution is not illegal in Singapore, so the customer won't get arrested unless the prostitute is found to be underaged. The reason these joints are even raided is because because the MLs are suspected to be providing sexual services, which is illegal if you are not officially coming into Singapore as a sex worker like the Geylang brothel workers.
Old 23-03-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Off topic since we’re touching about police..

My friend ordered a fako Rolex from overseas but kenna confiscated by ICA

He haven’t pay yet heng ah

Will he get any trouble from the authorities?

So sorry again 🥺
Old 25-03-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corigiz View Post
Unless licensed, prostitution is not legal, as opposed to illegal.
Else why those standing streets disperse so fast when police patrol comes.
Not sure what those stand streets are charged with when intercepted in the streets but not in action.
Soliciting is illegal
Old 25-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameslee1602 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
If tio raid, just tell police all the truth and everything will be fine. Police will ask you how many times did you visit the shop. Police will tell you that they will retrieve the cctv record. So don't try to lie. If you are cooperative with them, police won't inform your family members.
Last part most important hahaha thanks for sharing!!
Old 26-03-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Lancet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ever been caught in crossfire before can share first hand experience ?
Old 26-03-2024, 03:47 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not first hand but you either be cuff on scene or brought back to station for investigation. Just cooperate with them. They can't charge you unless you FL is underage.
Old 26-03-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
I'm refering to the John. It's not illegal for the Johns to obtain their services.
However the FL requires a license.
And if there is a pimp behind this, obtaining the takings or living of a sex worker's earnings is illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corigiz View Post
Unless licensed, prostitution is not legal, as opposed to illegal.
Else why those standing streets disperse so fast when police patrol comes.
Not sure what those stand streets are charged with when intercepted in the streets but not in action.
Old 26-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 14
Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!

Come to think of it, imagine doing halfway or going to do it in room when kenna av check, will be quite traumatic.
Old 26-03-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
xijodoy65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

not soo sure
Old 04-04-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Years ago before covid personally got raided near katong i12 shop house.

ML is able to sense when soft music changed to cantonese song. Luckily still in body massage and disposable shorts still intact.

Knocked on door ML open door. A male officer asked the ML to get out. He ask me to get up and get dressed. Told me a raid operation ongoing. Usual question any hanky panky occured and am i aware of the shop shady status?

He ask in a gentlemen way without threats.
Of course gentlemenly responded i said nope my shorts still intact as evident in front of him. Told him yes im aware ML provide sexual service but was not offered yet.

Ml was being interogated by female officer in another room.

Told me to leave and not to come back and get a massage for reputable commercial shops.

Bottom line i cleared because i was honest

-provided true i.c particulars and contact upon entry
-did not be a hero and covered up for the ml.

Shop closed down 2 weeks later and hoarded up change to pets store supply.

To date no letters or calls to me for further investigations.

2nd raid was at beach road area near starbucks. Walked in wrong timing raid was ongoing.was asked why i came here and showed them their facebook promotion massage. Officer told me raid ongoing and the place offers sexual services and inquired if im aware which i declare not to my knowledge and as it was my 3rd visit told him i was here before and lucky owned up as they counter check the data via their portable laptop.

Again honesty and accurate i.c and contact saved my ass. And always bring cash. No transaction records is easier in such situations.

2 guys at the counter was detained as he input someones i.c or wrong name in their registration.didnt know what happened to him as i was told to leave and never come back.

Walked back to my car and smoked awhile. Next thing i knew the mls were brought in a van.guilty part was seing my ML looking at me in tears while i was in the car while boarding the van.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

But what if you provide false details upon entry? I mean how many bros here will provided true details?
Old 04-04-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
But what if you provide false details upon entry? I mean how many bros here will provided true details?
It's required by law. Giving false details is akin to breaking the law and only leave yourself vulnerable to police enforcement
Old 04-04-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been in one before around lavender. Over heard the police coming in thru the entrance and announced loudly “this is a check” so ML all went out and officer came in to ask for my NRIC. Checked it against the front counter when I registered and Heng I put real number that day. They radioed in my particular to some HQ for checking too, check if I’m a wanted person. And that’s it, nothing asked about my activities there.

Next cubicle not so lucky though, think it’s a EP guy and he never put his real FIN number. Police asked why and he say just scared his info was misused. Showed them a digital pic of it and just got dressed say he was in a hurry and surprisingly he just left. Lol

All in was delayed about 20mins and mood all gone.
Old 04-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
losingoneself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From personal experience..

Already finish the deed, showered and everything. FL opened door and 3 guys immediately came up with 1 guy flashing the ID..

In my mind was like wtf instantly.. a total of 7-8 cops came in the same time frame (single lady unit btw). Spend about 45mins just giving statement (IC, phone number was taken down). Officer was really cool and asked question in a relaxing way. Spend another 20-30mins before they gave the green light to leave. Bo taiji, however received a call next day requesting for another statement to be given at cantonment..

Seems like if you tell the truth, nothing will happen besides alot of wasted time. Can be quite starlting by the number of people they bring just to arrest 1 FL..

Was in the hearts of Geylang if curious on location

Last edited by losingoneself; 04-04-2024 at 03:28 PM. Reason: ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1