The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
lantis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupper View Post
marine parade got 3 spa, 2 are new
v spa
sea wave spa
eastern spa

which one better
Eastern spa is new, one of the better renovated ones I been to. Individual room with shower. Gals are pretty but it's a 88 shop
Old 14-04-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Henryhenhenhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Hi bros any good intro in the east for a good massage + … ?
Old 14-04-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lantis View Post
Eastern spa is new, one of the better renovated ones I been to. Individual room with shower. Gals are pretty but it's a 88 shop
I know some bros will beg to differ, but I think we can all agree to disagree since we are all mature adults.

There are great differences between a No. 1 licensed spa compared to a No. 3 licensed ones. Let's forget about the technicality amoung these 2 types of spas but look at the facilities and amenities instead.

Those of the former are spas granted license to have shower room within the room, and I do not mean those portable shower cubicles, real shower rooms. These spas are also generally very well kept and cleaniness at its peak.

As compared to those curtained typed Massage Palors, common shower area where you have to walk thru a corridor semi-naked.. wet, dirty and cramp shower area... can we really expect to pay the same for the entrance?

just some food for thought...
Old 15-04-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post

Those of the former are spas granted license to have shower room within the room, and I do not mean those portable shower cubicles, real shower rooms.
Not so easy to find this kind of spa anymore. this kind is old school spa around for dunno how many donkey years liao...
Old 15-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
buttsecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
The legendary j**** finally move to a different place after many years.

She's now in a new east side location with new price. Last time $50/hr now $55/hr.

Visited her yesterday new year eve at her new place. Its a lot bigger now compared to the old owo place.

While her massage is still top notch with the teasing, the new loc not good because too many people working at the shop compared to only her last time, can lock door once u go in. Keep walking up and down and the colleague keep switching music like switch TV channel like that. Very annoying cannot relax at all.

She say had to leave the old loc because of a certain eatery beside her shop (if you know, you know) got too popular and customers find it hard to go into her shop with so many eyes watching.

Dmg: $55 + 50.
Hi can any bros share contact for her please
Old 16-04-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBear77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I know some bros will beg to differ, but I think we can all agree to disagree since we are all mature adults.

There are great differences between a No. 1 licensed spa compared to a No. 3 licensed ones. Let's forget about the technicality amoung these 2 types of spas but look at the facilities and amenities instead.

Those of the former are spas granted license to have shower room within the room, and I do not mean those portable shower cubicles, real shower rooms. These spas are also generally very well kept and cleaniness at its peak.

As compared to those curtained typed Massage Palors, common shower area where you have to walk thru a corridor semi-naked.. wet, dirty and cramp shower area... can we really expect to pay the same for the entrance?

just some food for thought...
Agree. I would pay more for the cleanliness. 👍
Old 16-04-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eastern spa looks good.

Anyone tried?
Old 16-04-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Tried ruby.

Honestly disappointing. Don't bother.

Save your money and time go next door buy scissors curry rice instead.
Finally , decided to drop by Lucky's shop to try a bit of Snow. Proper shower in room. For non 88 this is already a plus . Snow was a delight, non commercial feel, super syt with gfe feel. Will include her in rotation list. Nice dim sum eatery nearby.
Old 17-04-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Any feedback on G Spa at B1? Expecting also the mozzie bites from you know I know who��
Old 20-04-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
PETCHEM is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros here tried Ozio Spa at Blk 742 Bedok Reservoir Rd? Had lunch at one of coffee shops there and came across.
Old 20-04-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
PoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros can share feedback on the spas around Bedok? I can PM if not convenient to share like this...

Came across the following but did not find many recent posts on them...
- H** K*** (should not be new)
- M*** W******* (newly opened)
- a couple around Blk85 market (not new, have been around a few years)
Old 25-04-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Simsim45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried blue wave spa? Quite a few ml to choose from, any recommendations?
Old 25-04-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Any ml recommendations for blue wave spa?
Old 25-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Blue Wave spa? Want try Coco but end up with Summer?
Any recommendations for ml here?
Old 26-04-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
PoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

$88 place but has other entry rates ($58, $68 etc.). Counter will recommend you to take the $88 for a more comfortable massage.

Place is nice, clean, and new, with shower facilities inside each room. Entrance is at a quiet corner of the cluster of blocks, so won't have many eyes on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETCHEM View Post
Any bros here tried Ozio Spa at Blk 742 Bedok Reservoir Rd? Had lunch at one of coffee shops there and came across.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread