The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: East side spa experience

Yes, those who claim that the two WH ladies do fj are lying. Simple as that. Many people? Go and read again who are the 2-3 fellas. Those are the cherry guy bros. For you know it may all be the same guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mionsh View Post
Really got no idea wads with the above bro? Like i say ppl share thier experience in this forum like it or not what others get you might not get. There is so many ppl claiming they had the encounter n you are saying they are all lying ? Lol if this are new acc just created to flame fine but all are quite long account ler so got no idea why some many old bros are lying then. Wierd.
Old 31-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

So finally you say your purpose. You just want to blacklist Aila. Why? Because she refused your advances? Because she rejected your fj? Get a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
more like we blacklisted aila bro. not she blacklisted us. haha... we are the money dont forget that. unless its roubles. but even then. they lan lan gotta accept now because winter is coming. lol
Old 31-08-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

I’m the owner and founder? What a joke. Which owner will tell customers please don’t come to my shop because my girls don’t do fj? Even if really don’t do fj, I would tell you to come then try to sell hj to you. Use your brain lah if there is one.

Stop lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
One kind bro PM me that this guy is actually the founder and the owner of the shop protecting his shop. No ordinary customer would protect the shop until like that keep say no give FJ. If he willing to accept that the girls offered FJ, I am not so pissed off, he just kept denying. Trust me, me and other few bros will make sure his shop get raided in no time.
Old 31-08-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
So finally you say your purpose. You just want to blacklist Aila. Why? Because she refused your advances? Because she rejected your fj? Get a life.
no.. because during FJ she keep upselling. told u already. rush to finish the job. keep saying too long must add money. i give u better FR.

ML: Aila
Massage: 7.5/10 not bad. know where to press the right places
body: 7/10 if u dont mind a bit meaty. more meaty than shown in the pic. heavy btm type
boobs: not enhanced. maybe C?
playability: HJ/ BJ / FJ
dmg: HJ - 50. FJ - 100. BJ: never try. condom on.
attitude: sluty and chatty but the upselling cannot make it.
RTF: NO!! also because of the asshole owner. lol
Old 31-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

A fake FR won’t turn a lie into truth. The WH ladies don’t do fj. If you want fj, don’t even ask or else you get offended then get so angsty must post a lie here. Those who know Aila will know she is not like the description here.

Quote:
no.. because during FJ she keep upselling. told u already. rush to finish the job. keep saying too long must add money. i give u better FR.

body: 7/10 if u dont mind a bit meaty. more meaty than shown in the pic. heavy btm type
Old 31-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A fake FR won’t turn a lie into truth. The WH ladies don’t do fj. If you want fj, don’t even ask or else you get offended then get so angsty must post a lie here. Those who know Aila will know she is not like the description here.
she is not like the description here? ok loh. any bros wanna verify? aila from windy heights. unless guiltyvh consider her slim. then i dont know about his standard. bah is bah to me. definitely not yy or cherry or jj slim type. anyway JJ never interest me. in her photos she look a bit weird. like long body short arms and legs. but in real she looks better. but i heard from bros her service is good at least the attiude.. never heard of FJ from this one though. but the rest confirm have.
Old 31-08-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

And I say again: both WH ladies don’t do fj. So there is no such thing like they will bargain and raise the price in the middle of a bang. Because there is no bang in the first place. All bros know what a turnoff it is when the ML raise price in the middle of a bang, like holding us hostage. But the WH ladies don’t do that.

Bros are of course free to go or don’t go WH. I don’t even need to say that. All I’m saying is that the WH ladies give good massage. They are friendly. I mention food as an example of their friendliness but food is not an entitlement, you don’t need to pay for food that they offer you and you also cannot force your way by offering them money.

They are friendly but they are not pushovers. If you receive unsolicited lewd messages and unwanted proposals from assholes constantly, you also want to blacklist them and ask them to fuck off right. And then these assholes go and post false FR and even threaten to report to AV. What assholes.

The proof is indeed to go and visit them. They are not sex slaves. Treat them (and all MLs for that matter) with respect. You got money so what? If they don’t want your money your ego cannot take it is it?

Quote:
she is not like the description here? ok loh. any bros wanna verify? aila from windy heights.
Old 31-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:

Lol nice will up you for this!
Old 31-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
And I say again: both WH ladies don’t do fj. So there is no such thing like they will bargain and raise the price in the middle of a bang. Because there is no bang in the first place.

Bros are of course free to go or don’t go WH. I don’t even need to say that. All I’m saying is that the WH ladies give good massage. They are friendly. I mention food as an example of their friendliness but food is not an entitlement, you don’t need to pay for food that they offer you and you also cannot force your way by offering them money.

They are friendly but they are not pushovers. If you receive unsolicited lewd messages and unwanted proposals from assholes constantly, you also want to blacklist them and ask them to fuck off right. And then these assholes go and post false FR and even threaten to report to AV. What assholes.

The proof is indeed to go and visit them. They are not sex slaves. Treat them (and all MLs for that matter) with respect. You got money so what? If they don’t want your money your ego cannot take it is it?
this kind of response is definitely owner type of response. call AV??? simi sai. catch ourselves ah? what nonsense is this.
Old 31-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Lol nice will up you for this!
sound like her anot bro?
Old 31-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
I tried her and she was all pushy. When you bargain and tell her that you are a old time player.. She will downgrade her service and give excuses. Sensual touch abit only then rush into action. So whether she gives FJ or not, does it even matter to you that you must defend her all the way?

Lol or is it she never offer you?
Old 31-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
sound like her anot bro?
I admit her massage is good...
Her boobs only max B 🤣
Old 31-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Well, at least we agree on the AV raid thing. Read the last sentence by Cherrypink4940. Deserves to be zapped.

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
One kind bro PM me that this guy is actually the founder and the owner of the shop protecting his shop. No ordinary customer would protect the shop until like that keep say no give FJ. If he willing to accept that the girls offered FJ, I am not so pissed off, he just kept denying. Trust me, me and other few bros will make sure his shop get raided in no time.

Quote:
this kind of response is definitely owner type of response. call AV??? simi sai. catch ourselves ah? what nonsense is this.
Old 31-08-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

The issue is plain and simple. If you say she gave you fj then you’re lying.
If she gave you a hj and you don’t like her hj it’s fine. You can rate her and give your opinion. I didn’t say anything at all about this. If you feel she is pushy you also can say.

My point has been very simple. They don’t do fj. And if she doesn’t do fj, where got case they try to bargain price during a bang? And if they don’t do fj, how can they upsell you from hj to fj?

So stop lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
I tried her and she was all pushy. When you bargain and tell her that you are a old time player.. She will downgrade her service and give excuses. Sensual touch abit only then rush into action. So whether she gives FJ or not, does it even matter to you that you must defend her all the way?

Lol or is it she never offer you?
Old 31-08-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
The issue is plain and simple. If you say she gave you fj then you’re lying.
If she gave you a hj and you don’t like her hj it’s fine. You can rate her and give your opinion. I didn’t say anything at all about this. If you feel she is pushy you also can say.

My point has been very simple. They don’t do fj. And if she doesn’t do fj, where got case they try to bargain price during a bang? And if they don’t do fj, how can they upsell you from hj to fj?

So stop lying.

Bro while this banter makes interesting reading and has piqued my interest why are you so defensive about the no FJ.
And please don't tell me it's from saving other bros from making a wasted trip, it's not as if we buying plane tickets and these are the only 2 women left on the planet.
FJ / no FJ what does it matter to you.
Something doesn't add up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread