The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-02-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
cockstarfish just gave himself away as one insecure little shit lol.
Lol🤣not little but big shit!!!
Old 19-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
BRO hahahah i aint that stooopid to post me, that lard hugging her aint me lol. i never took photos with her one i know how to keep my identity off. get off your high horse talking like one proud SOB, Ive never said i was the only one fking her too
Oh, you uploaded a pic of her and another man but gone on writing 5 lines of your little hesho hesho. Got the rest of us wondering how you possessed that picture. You answered Starbucks’ question though. Alright dear, I’d finesse your description then; A fellow commuter, on the platform, waiting to get on the train.
Old 19-02-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
U mean she shares photos of her catch with friends? Do most maids have such tendency? Just curious.
Prior to the prevalence of tiktok, DHs already have multiple group chats among themselves depending on their kampungs, towns or in SG which areas they are working at through Whatsapp. My ex DHs FBs ever showed me their conversation walls on Whatsapp on their common discussion ie monthly pay, courier services, money lenders, group buying etc. One common topic were the men they hang out with be it locals of FWs. They took photos on the guys faces, car plate numbers, door numbers (if fxxking in their homes). Many of the photos were men snapped when they were unaware ie during driving, backs turn to the DHs when naked etc. Of course they will exchange guys hp numbers among themselves to ask for FR
Old 19-02-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Prior to the prevalence of tiktok, DHs already have multiple group chats among themselves depending on their kampungs, towns or in SG which areas they are working at through Whatsapp. My ex DHs FBs ever showed me their conversation walls on Whatsapp on their common discussion ie monthly pay, courier services, money lenders, group buying etc. One common topic were the men they hang out with be it locals of FWs. They took photos on the guys faces, car plate numbers, door numbers (if fxxking in their homes). Many of the photos were men snapped when they were unaware ie during driving, backs turn to the DHs when naked etc. Of course they will exchange guys hp numbers among themselves to ask for FR
There are OGs like yourself and TheGreatOne, and there are commuters.
Old 19-02-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeautiful View Post
U have very poor taste. Look like my grandma.lol
🤣🤣🤣

So Sorry Lah, I FXXK Your Grandmother.....

You Know That Your Grandmother Said That She Has To Come Out Let Man FXXK, Bcos Her Son And Her Son's Son All Lazy Baxxxxx.
Don't Go out To Work And Everyday Just Go Play Arcade/Jackpot Machines.

You Yao Siew Kia, How Come You No Take Care Your Grandmother ?
How Come You Don't Go Work... Let Your Grandmother Come Out To Service Man !!!???

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 19-02-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 6
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicangus View Post
is it no--a from punggol?
Wow bro her body is awesome can you share some experience with me on how to hunt them ? been dying to try 1
Old 19-02-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 6
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Good luck bro...go get your sef a health check
bro do you have her contact plsssss
Old 19-02-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 6
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
had 2 SUPERB sessions with her.

she loves to give a good blowjob and can keep blowing for as long as you can hold it in.

CIM and swallow as well.

gave her my feet and she licked and sucked my toes like its the most delicious thing ever.

grabbed my feet to rub against her neh neh.

picked her up at SK, on the way to battleground, already stripped her panties off and rubbing her with one hand, driving with another.

video all the action, also no problem!

the trick is to give her some beer, and she turns totally crazyyyyy.

Indeed a bad bad girl with too many tricks up her sleeve.

OH AND BEST OF ALL, its free. no need any money.

I just gave her $50 to take taxi.

How much is the rate for the maids now ? and how many shot and duration ? hahah
Old 19-02-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKiwiSteve View Post
How much is the rate for the maids now ? and how many shot and duration ? hahah
You decide the rates, if any. $3 or $3000, your money your call. How many times can you cum in a 2/3 hours transit then it probably is how many shots. Lazy to read through, then you get such replies from people like me. Everything need to spoonfeed, you need me to screw the woman for you?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-02-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
cockstarfish just gave himself away as one insecure little shit lol.
I regret replying to his post... saw his past post u can tell he cant get any action always lurking around bashing other people's post down lol what a sad lil man cockstarfish is, pathetic.... confirm even maids turn him down due to his rotten attitude.

Im no saint i admit i eat outside when my wife doesnt know but that cockstar no girls wanna be with that small dick virgin energy. stay jealous bro...
Old 19-02-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Stays at jln membina Blk 20. Able do staircase n 1-2hr quickie outcall when Mdm goes out
hi bro can i have her contact pls didnt have any luck with maid and wanting to try 1 badly
Old 19-02-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
Look at page 2551
wow she look so pretty ! is she still in singapore ?
Old 19-02-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
You decide the rates, if any. $3 or $3000, your money your call. How many times can you cum in a 2/3 hours transit then it probably is how many shots. Lazy to read through, then you get such replies from people like me. Everything need to spoonfeed, you need me to screw the woman for you?
Another OG right here.
Old 19-02-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
I regret replying to his post... saw his past post u can tell he cant get any action always lurking around bashing other people's post down lol what a sad lil man cockstarfish is, pathetic.... confirm even maids turn him down due to his rotten attitude.

Im no saint i admit i eat outside when my wife doesnt know but that cockstar no girls wanna be with that small dick virgin energy. stay jealous bro...
Do you kiss your wife with that mouth, darling?
Old 19-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
Another OG right here.
What's an OG? I only know OG shopping centre, is there any of it left

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1