The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex dolls

Should be working toward ....
Robot sex dolls tat has reaction
Cyber sex with FLs online with attachment for feel n sound effect
Old 01-12-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Nice ! Dsdoll quite good brand. Yes storage and maintenance are issues, its easier juz to go geylang, bonk already still can buy food and go back. Doll u bonk finish still must clean and dry

I guess it depend if u rather go geylang and come back or stay at home to clean the doll
In the past, I thought of getting one. I wonder how it feels to fuck a sex doll. It probably feels worse than fucking a dead fish WL. Cleaning up maybe worse cuz even when I bring a girl back to fuck raw, laying towels didn't create mess except sometimes during period sex. Looking at my HP cases, I think the silicon material will breakdown very fast as well. The pros are you can just do it raw, won't get STD and can have it anytime you want.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
In the past, I thought of getting one. I wonder how it feels to fuck a sex doll. It probably feels worse than fucking a dead fish WL. Cleaning up maybe worse cuz even when I bring a girl back to fuck raw, laying towels didn't create mess except sometimes during period sex. Looking at my HP cases, I think the silicon material will breakdown very fast as well. The pros are you can just do it raw, won't get STD and can have it anytime you want.
Hi bro

For sex i find that it feels great, only the cleaning part is troublesome

Pros:

Good sex
Take as long as u like or do whatever u want to the doll or during sex, no need to care about anything......u might be surprised how liberating it feels when the sex partner is a doll
Save money over time
If your doll is lifelike enough, it can feel somewhat like a real companion and sex will be great
If your doll is lifelike enough, u can use as a nice decoration

Cons:
Cleaning makes u feel like not using the doll
Expensive upfront, especially those high quality lifelike dolls
Need do alot research to know who to buy from
Need to becareful when moving the doll around
Need to have somewhere u can put the doll safely when not in use

Hp case silicone how to compare with the silicone they use, totally different blends, its like thinking all whiskey taste the same cause their 'whiskey'. Too bad i threw away my silicon samples already. Some are more soft and some.are more bouncy. Some they harden it to last longer so the doll more durable.

The pussy and anal of course is made with soft silicone, the boobs also but the rest of the body really depends on the manufacturer. Also how soft or how bouncy, all different. Thats why i requested for silicon samples. Btw my doll is only considered budget to mid tier. Those top tier look more human like
Old 02-12-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
deployedrelayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for AI sex dolls to come lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1