The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My SYT Colleague

Very nice thread. Maybe I also in my fifties. Can connect to TS.
Moaning, in terms of how loud, sensual or even existence differs from one to another.
As long as she's wet, more or less means she likes it. However, the inexperienced ones may never get orgasms or squirting as the feeling may be similar to when they are about to pee. They don't know just a little more stimulation they will experience a feeling that will bring them to cloud 9.
Old 03-11-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

I knew a syt before who had boyfriend and I thought she would have some experience. We were fondling each other and her touch was so good that I cum infront of her. She got a shock and asked what's that and I asked her she never see before sperm meh she said never before. I'm thinking poor ex boyfriend didn't even get handjob before.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I knew a syt before who had boyfriend and I thought she would have some experience. We were fondling each other and her touch was so good that I cum infront of her. She got a shock and asked what's that and I asked her she never see before sperm meh she said never before. I'm thinking poor ex boyfriend didn't even get handjob before.
Share story leh, i support you!! please create a new tread!!
Old 04-11-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 16
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Nice… share more 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1